AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delusive's gallery of stuff and thingies.

Hybrid View

Junior Member Delusive is on a distinguished road Delusive's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2010 10:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Delusive's gallery of stuff and thingies.

This will be my first post in this forum, so far i've seen a wide community, that's why i'm posting myself, to see if the community is active aswell . If it happens to be an active community, i will stay around lurking and posting every once in a while ^^, questions may be asked if chu want, cc is always loved and... well yah i blable too much x3.

here are a few of the sigs i've made with PSD ordened from oldest to newest. (tough, these are the beter ones, i spose.)

(abstract ballawesomeness.)

(thanking flip for his psd full of awesomness who made this possible.)

Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 09-21-2010 at 02:05 AM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Default Re: Delusive's gallery of stuff and thingies.

Hello there Delusive :]

I've moved your larger pieces to the Dazzle Us sections, you can continue posting you signatures in this thread, but larger art goes into you other thread in Dazzle Us.
    You can find that thread here -- http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...f-and-thingies.

Good luck!

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say that the ones in the middle are the better ones, but your Miku tag is the best.
    The last three are too bright and the smudged tags need work.
    You've got a good start here so just keep practicing, and I hope I get to see more from you!

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cotaku View Post

I'd have to say that the ones in the middle are the better ones, but your Miku tag is the best.
    The last three are too bright and the smudged tags need work.
    You've got a good start here so just keep practicing, and I hope I get to see more from you!
    *thinks smudge tool is evil... stupid smudge tool*
    I never use smudgetool o.o.

Last 3 are light experiments to be honest, but i adore the pre last one (kanade), such lovely light source ^.^

Well, seeing more of me will take a while, since i never find any resources to work with
    Last edited by Delusive; 09-21-2010 at 10:42 AM.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Delusive View Post
    *thinks smudge tool is evil... stupid smudge tool*
    I never use smudgetool o.o.
    You never use the smudge tool? It looks like your 5th tag is a smudge tag, to me. Sorry if I assumed wrong.
    And the smudge tool isn't so evil once you learn how to utilize it to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusive View Post
    Well, seeing more of me will take a while, since i never find any resources to work with
    Finding resources is no problem around here. Just head over the the Dazzle Us forums. One of the more experienced members, Serated, has a lovely collection of vectors and extractions there.
    Or you could go to planetrenders.net or Deviantart for even more variety.

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cotaku View Post
    You never use the smudge tool? It looks like your 5th tag is a smudge tag, to me. Sorry if I assumed wrong.
    And the smudge tool isn't so evil once you learn how to utilize it to your advantage.

Finding resources is no problem around here. Just head over the the Dazzle Us forums. One of the more experienced members, Serated, has a lovely collection of vectors and extractions there.
    Or you could go to planetrenders.net or Deviantart for even more variety.
    displace is my smudge .

Planetrenders doesnt realy have good resources, it's beter to google and take a piece to edit ^^', whilish daviant is too large to seek in. thanks for the tip tough, ill try to find something in dazzle us ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information