AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an MMORPG.

Junior Member TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 11:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Chiba, Japan (currently living in Origon, U.S.A.)
    Threads

Default Looking for an MMORPG.

I'm lookin' for a free, anime styled, medieval MMORPG, and maybe semi 3D, and a good one. What I mean by this:
    Free - No payment nessisary for gameplay (if you can buy extra stuff but requires real money, then thats fine)
    Anime Styled - The characters are anime, the drawing/animation is anime like, etc...
    Medieval - This is tricky as my perception of medieval is maybe off. Anyway, you can choose a characters class and the choices are like wizard, knight, blah blah, blah. Also mevieval gear as well and environment. So it's more like fantasy medieval.
    MMORPG - Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. I want this to be where you can do quests with others, see other people when in towns and stuff. Role-Playing Game, well of course, you do quests, towns you can stop in, shops, armor, weapons, monsters, all that.
    Semi 3D - I really would like at least 3D movement. Semi-3D being moving up and down, jumping, and environment has layers but it's seen 2D (like the concept of AQ Worlds, tried that game already btw, not the best). 3D being characters are 3D, environment is 3D, and well, everything is 3D and animations.
    Please help me find a game, or rather the game, I'm looking for.
    (sorry if I put this topic in the wrong spot, I'm new, )
    I was displeased. In fact, I was displeased about being displeased, and if I could be anymore displeased about the fact I was displeased, then the level of displeasure would reach one I was even more displeased about. I was even displeased about that level of displeasure which displeased me more thinking about it. It even displeased me that I was even wasting my time thinking about my level of displeasure of about how displeased I was about being displeased.
    I was displeased.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: Looking for an MMORPG.

Hmm....Well i've seen multiple MMOs of that description but only one comes to mind. It's a game called Mabinogi
    Sorry if that wasn't much help.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine.....Or how noobs called it, Megaten.

Junior Member TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 11:18 AM
    Chiba, Japan (currently living in Origon, U.S.A.)
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    Hmm....Well i've seen multiple MMOs of that description but only one comes to mind. It's a game called Mabinogi
    Sorry if that wasn't much help.
    I saw that and tried it. I must say...IT'S EPIC! I absolutely love it. I've been playing it for a week now, every day too! Although the character card system sucks, the game itself is great!
    I was displeased. In fact, I was displeased about being displeased, and if I could be anymore displeased about the fact I was displeased, then the level of displeasure would reach one I was even more displeased about. I was even displeased about that level of displeasure which displeased me more thinking about it. It even displeased me that I was even wasting my time thinking about my level of displeasure of about how displeased I was about being displeased.
    I was displeased.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Quote Originally Posted by TheMasterOFGames View Post
    I saw that and tried it. I must say...IT'S EPIC! I absolutely love it. I've been playing it for a week now, every day too! Although the character card system sucks, the game itself is great!
    Well i'm glad that you like it and i was helpful. I tried and i loved it however i don't have the time at the moment to play it is quite a shame

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine.....Or how noobs called it, Megaten.
    LOL!!! thats what noobs call it?? i never heard anyone use that name before O_______o
    but yes that is a great MMO to play especially since they added a few new upgrades

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Member BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 06:06 AM
    Threads

There is Dragonica, or even Grand Chase which is more of a Fighting MMO.

Gotta love Fire Emblem.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

You should play Megaten.

Junior Member stormriders is on a distinguished road stormriders's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2010 01:55 PM
    Threads

I played both Iris Online and Legend of Edda Beta. I would suggest both but i'm more into iris =D

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen-sama View Post
    LOL!!! thats what noobs call it?? i never heard anyone use that name before O_______o
    but yes that is a great MMO to play especially since they added a few new upgrades
    Sorry, but I refuse to use a idiotic shortcut by a lame company.

The name fo the game is, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. =3

kthxbai

Member animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321 has a reputation beyond repute animemaniac321's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2011 07:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Sorry, but I refuse to use a idiotic shortcut by a lame company.

The name fo the game is, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. =3

kthxbai
    haha agreed. i'm really liking that game as well. i'm still a little nublet on there tho since i just started. the community's kinda quiet though .__.

another game i've heard that was good was trickster. my best friend was spazzing out about it but i think you should look it up before you try it.

Add pikachu to your sig! help him dominate the world! o ' ;'o

Junior Member Buttcems is on a distinguished road Buttcems's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2011 11:19 PM
    Threads

Default Looking for an MMORPG

Aika Online fits perfectly with the resolutions, does not run perfectly while traveling. Runs great while in the same areas leveling up like any MMORPG.

Member lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L96 SHADOW

Cloud Nine from Netgame.

Perfect world international.

Junior Member Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui is a splendid one to behold Reirui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 11:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ComminsA3 Steam ID: reacktion

DOMO or Dreams of Mirror online its a pretty nice game

Mabinogi is the more epic version of DOMO.

Member Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 05:05 PM
    Threads

Mabinogi is, yes, an EPIC game! . And there's also this game called Eden Eternal. It's so-so.

Junior Member Final is on a distinguished road Final's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2012 06:29 AM
    Threads

I highly suggest you try Dragonica,

not much when youre new, but when ure lvl60+, u'll feel the challenge. this game got nice movements too!

when you're lv70+ , u'll miss ur newbie days.. just like me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information