Click image for larger version

Name:	Animal_Crossing_Coverart.png
Views:	50
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	32277
Storyline + Main Mission - Can I say there is really a major storyline behind Animal Crossing? Not really, but is it fun? Obviously. Animal Crossing relates to real life, and it succeeds in everyway. You can actually do anything in the world of Animal Crossing and those things vary from Holidays, helping neighbors, fishing, catching bugs, building your own house anyway you like, send and write mail letters and plenty more! The main mission in this game is finish off your debt so you can fully own your house, but there is no rush! Also, the currency in Animal Crossing are bells, which you can use to pay off your debt, play games with your neighbors, buy things from the shop, etc.

Name:	animal_5.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	32278

Name:	animalcrossing.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	32279
Graphics : 9/10 - For a game orginally created for the N64, the graphics in this game are sharp and quite stunning. This game in reality was created in 2000 and it was titled Animal Forest which was only released in Japan. The game was then forgotten for about a year until America finally got the idea. The idea was to make an American version of Animal Forest using the same graphics and mostly the same character design. Thus, Animal Crossing was born in 2002. The graphics are sharper then Banjo - Tooie and probably more appealing then Super Mario 64! The screenshots shown above shows the male character catching bugs, and the female character watching the fireworks show.

Replay Value : 10/10 - When I think of replay value I automatically think of this game! The replay value in this game deserves a 100/10 if you ask me! Its perfect and it lasts 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Something new always happens in the world of Animal Crossing and you'd have to at least play for 365 days straight before you can truly experience everything has to offer, and even then holidays like Halloween and April fools day only come once a year! With the seasons changing, leaves changing, animals moving out of your own, animals moving into your town, a crazy red fox, how can you not say this game doesn't have replay value? Perfect in my opinion.

Opinion : 10/10 - How could I give this game any lower then a perfect score?. Its simply amazing and deserves the right to be called a perfect game made. I'd say there is only one possible error in this game, and that error would be how addicting it can be! I becae very bonded with animals like Tangy, the orange kitty and Ace, the blue bird. If you haven't played this game yet then you've missed out on a great game.

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	32280
My next review : Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku for the Game Boy Advance.