AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Electric Wizard

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Electric Wizard

Been a while since I've made a thread on the forum, but I deemed this band worthy of pulling my face away from AF chat for a while.

its the freaking WIZARD, not much left to say. They like to wear bell bottom jeans and play down-tuned Gibson SG's at slow tempos with tons of crushing fuzz. Its everything you loved about stoner music in the good old days. Having a chick playing guitar certainly doesn't hurt (the two guitarists are married)

Yeah its not for everyone, but I cant resist the old school rock appeal of the genre, as well as the sheer groovyness that makes you want to move your head oh so slow and just ride the sonic destruction. God bless the herb

I actually hate the production on their albums, so instead I'll post a live video.

Last edited by RaShayRitto; 09-18-2010 at 03:44 AM.
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information