AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Ladon's Final Tomb

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Ladon's Final Tomb

Okay, we're getting this puppy rolling, if only slowly, at first.

Rules:
    1. No God Modding
    2. PAY ATTENTION, especially to GM posts. Things like a change in the time of day, etc. are extremely important so be sure to read whatever I post.
    3. Pay Attention to what other people post; at least skim other people's posts just to be sure they aren't trying to interact with you.
    4. Keep Obscenities and things of this nature to a minimum (my advice is don't cuss at all. You can imply bad language but don't go typing it in all caps over and over and over again.)

For the start of the game, I am going to let your characters explore the site of the ancient Battle of Plataea. It's basically free roam and all that, but I plan to have an NPC tour guide tag along with the group.

Feel free to introduce your characters in some way, including, if you want, how they arrived at the area, stuff about their travels or whatever you want. I'm just wanting to get you guys started on game so you can play with your characters a bit and keep them fresh in your mind before we get to the bulk of the story.

---------------------------------------

The sun was rising over the plains near the outskirts of Thebes, its rays slowly bleaching the stones of the ancient Greek City-State of Plataea. The tall grasses, yellowed by the slow approach of Autumn, blew almost carelessly in the wind, some lightly gracing the harsh blue stone blocks that jutted unevenly from the land.

A large group of people were gathered a couple hundred feet away, a tall man in casual wear stood in the middle of them with a large covered box on the ground next to him. He was the tour guide, but they were in no particular rush to get going. He had driven the bus with the majority of people on it, but it wasn't yet time to begin the tour. Some of the people in their group had already began to explore the ruins, themselves.

----------------------------------------

Most players will have ridden to the site on the tour bus with everyone else, but a few of you may arrive some other way if your character has another means of getting there. Other than that, you may do as you please (within reason).
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Ladon's Final Tomb

Amy straightend her glasses as she ran a finger along some faded paintings on one of the walls ocasionaly looking at the book in her hands "intresting very intresting". she frowned a bit as one of the paintings was so covert by dirt that she coulden't examen it, pulling a small brush out off her pocket that she had placed there for such a thing and began to clean it. Satisfied she resumed her study off the wall. The wall seemed from the early days of rome but the paintings seemed to be off a much later date, so either it was of the wall had been a part of something else before the paintings were made in it or maybe the builder had enough money to build the wall but not to let the art be placed till a much later date.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Dax was having a nap on the bus. The sunrise beamed down on to his eye "go away" he said in a sleep tone of voice. The sun continued it's bombardment of sun rays, knowing that nothing can be done about the sun. Dax stood up and stretched his body out, he gave of a loud sigh. He stumble out of the bus. Looking over this vast scenic view, he felt somewhat relaxed, well more relaxed than usual. His head tilted forwards, looking down at the ground, pausing for a bit. A red ball rolls past him "Ooo shiny red ball". Dax chased the red ball, not looking on where he was going.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In hindsight, he should have known something was wrong when she said she'd buy her own ticket. And that she'd meet him at the start of the tour. And that her phone had fallen into a puddle. And that she didn't give an address beyond, "Around here."

It all fit, Daniel though as he clenched a fist in his pocket, leaning on the side of the bus, looking out with a thousand-yard stare, his mind filled with how stupidly predictable his luck was: He didn't have any. He had thought there was something there, too. Shows how much he knew. A self-depreciating chuckle shook him for a moment, he'd come to Greece to throw some spice and excitement into his life. Get out of the rut. Well... the rut was just getting deeper and deeper every day he stayed here, along with the hole in his wallet. Oh well. This, at least, should be somewhat interesting, and now he got to look forward to rubbing everyone's noses in it when he went back home.

Hands in his pocket, he started to walk towards the ruins, not really heading towards or away from the other tourists, not making eye contact or any kind of contact with them. How he usually went about the world. Rut's just getting deeper and deeper. Best not to make a fool of himself trying to wiggle out of it.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jake got off the bus with his hands in his pockets as usual watching the fool chase the red ball. He took a quick look of the landscape that was partly blocked by his hair. "What a drag man." He kicks a ruin and dust fly's off of it. "Dirty like it was then" He said blowing the hair out of eyes but it just fell right back down. He looks around at the people and let's out a sigh. He then walks back to the bus and leans against it.

He looked around for a tour guide to get things moving. He walked around looking at old ruins. "I need some excitement or something..." he said in a depressed voice.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amy blinked when something rolled against her foot and bended down to pick up the red ball. she looked at it for a bit examening it "ball, round object that rolls, often used to play with, colour bordeux red, manufactured in china by toysareus". She looked at dax who looked her as she stated the oblivious and gave it to him "yours i assume?" while holding the bal with one hand she opend the bag she had with her with the other and puleld out a old stuffed cat toy cradleing it in her free arm.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"yours i assume?" Dax came back to earth and looked up, seeing Amy holding the red ball in one of her hands. "Well...it's not really mine, you see, that little critter rolled passed me and started to call me names. So i started to chase it but i'll happy take off you" He smiled towards her, turning his graze from Amy's face downwards. "That's an interesting cat you got there" he said while moving closer to the cat to get a better view.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I look at the ruin with the tour group thing were going a bit slow for my liking I guess the real fun come later on when we go to the new ruins, I feel sorry for mother having to stay behind she would have loved to be here looking at all the history here she always had a smile on her face when ever the subject is about history and even more so when it new and interesting, as I look at the tour group it a unusual bunch of people to say the lest I can't help but think that this is going to be exciting maybe too exciting.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy handed him the ball and lifted boo-boo so she held him in both arms but seemed weary to let him to near. She had experiences with people who tried to take him from her after showing intrested "his name is boo-boo i take him anywhere i go" she pressed her glasses back up her nose "i'm amy, amy dent and before you ask, yes my father is the owner of dent corparations" she smiled at him showing her braces a bit "whats your name?" looking him up and down.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Where are my manners" Dax took of his hat and gave a bow. "I'm Dax, Dax Kalevala. I'm just an archaeologist". Standing back up, putting on his hat. He just released where he was but don't know where exactly. Putting his hands into his pockets in his trousers, Dax started to spin around. Stopping, he feel backwards landing on his back. "Tell me, if you don't mind. Why is someone like you in a place like this?" his voice begin to quieten, drifting off.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jake started walking along when he heard something.
    "his name is boo-boo i take him anywhere i go"
    Jake let out a chuckle. "Who names a cat boo-boo?" He said now eavesdropping in on the conversation but he could not hear a lot because he was to far away.
    "...father is the owner of dent..." said the girl.
    "Tell me, if you don't mind. Why is someone like you in a place like this?" said the boy.
    "Same reason you are stupid." He got bored and pulled out one of his knives he managed to smuggle on the bus and started to twirl it around on his finger watching the sun hit the blade the blade flew off his finger and towards the red ball but went right over it. It was so fast he did not even see the blade.
    "close call" he said quietly watching the blade stuck in the ground.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: i'm gone for the weekend, wil be back by sunday.ensifer you can control amy for that time if you want or else you might get stuck.

Amy smiled showing off her braces a bit "i am taught in almost every possible greek language and dialect also i have a bachelor in archeology, daddy thought i could help" she pointed to the paintings on the wall "what do you make off these, the wall is clearly early build in the earlyer years off rome but the paintings seem of a much later date" her eyes sparkeld slightly at finding someone who wasent stiff and still a archeologist.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dax turn his head slightly towards Amy "Well don't you come prepared" smiling at her. Amy pointed to the paintings on the wall, Dax got up to see where she was pointing at, his eyes widen up in astonishment. "Hmm...This is an interesting find, i agree with you there on the walls. It looks like the painting is from the Late Minoans period, this must be over 3000 years old." He took a few steps back to get a better look at this painting.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenji sat on the bus listening all that is going on around him. I was getting bored as the bus trip was taking longer than he expected. I quickly fell asleep as I wait.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Staring at the astonishing painting, Dax suddenly started to fell cold. "Well i'm going to head back to the bus or coach, whatever it's called. You are welcome to join me" he said with a gentle smile. Dax looked back at the painting, still amazed by this found. Looking at he painting, he reaches into pocket to get his camera. "hmm? ah man, i must of left it back at the bus. oh? whats this oooh shiny red ball" his graze turn the red ball, he was no longer on earth.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(When Kenji is speaking Japanese it will be red, English and Greek will be blue.)
    Kenji woke up finding that they are finally there he got up and moved across the bus. He noticed a camera and picked it up wondering whos it was. The bus was Japanese so he spoke to him "Goodbye." and left the bus. He noticed everyone talking so he put the camera into his bag and moved to join the others.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

amy smiled at his invitation and gave him a light whack on the head "camera first then you get your ball" puttint the ball in her pocket she walked back to the bus where kenji came out and moved towards her, she smiled at him. Her atention on Kenji broke her attention on her surroundings and she tripped over some lose stones losing her glasses in the process "oh darnet". she blinked when teh glasses gone her green eyes were revealed and she felt around "now where are they i cannot see a thing without them". crawling a bit a bit she felt around and grabbed jakes shoe by acident mumbeling 'sorry' she kept searching.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Just too let everyone know This will be in finnish and the rest will be in the language your characters understand, okay)

"Oww" rubbing his head from the light whack he took. "Oh okay" as he follow Amy to the bus. Noticing Kenji, Dax grab a part of his hat and tilted it like you would if you were nodding. As he got on the bus he heard a person crashing to the ground. Looking though the windows on the bus, he didn't notice anything. He got to his seat and had a look. "Damn it! my bag is here, where is my camera?" he rush out in a panic, took a deep breath. "Has anyone seen a camera recently on the bus?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Has anyone seen a camera recently on the bus?"
    "Ah so its your camera."I gave the camera to the man. "You shouldnt leave your camera laying around out of its case like that." I gave him a slight glare. "My name is Kenji Naginata, yours?" He politely asked for his name.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-21-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dax took his camera from the man, "thank you, i'll try to look after better next time" Dax puts one of his hands behind his head and starts to laugh about this situation. "Kenji Naginata? well its a pleasure to meet you, I'm Dax Kalevala" he heard someone struggling. Dax look around to see Amy on the floor searching for something. Before he starts to walk over to Amy he takes a look around. Noticing a pair of glasses on the floor, Dax walks over and picks them up. "These what you are looking for?" he places the glasses into one of her palms "You have very nice eyes" he smiled.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I sit at the far back of the bus, by the window on the right hand side out of sight and away from everyone else on the bus they are continual moving around and talking like there no tomorrow, I put on my sunglasses to keep the sun from shining in my eyes I lean against the wall and relax it's till a long trip before we arrive.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenji help the girl up to her feet and introduced himself to her. He walked back to the bus as the trip didnt seem over yet as there was no tour guides. He went back to the same seat as he was sitting in.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy placed the glasses back on "thanks, i know that it's a shame i can't see a thing with them" she smiled at renji as he helped her up and left. She looked at dax for a moment and then looked at the camera in his hand "oh yea we needed to take pictures of those paintings" grabbing the sleeve of his jacket she half dragged him back to the wall "i'm so excited this is even more intresting than when the new world of warcraft came out" before the wall she let go off him and looked at him smilling.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Being dragged back to the painting. Dax took a deep breaths, for some reason being dragged made him a little exhausted. "Now then" he looked up to the painting. Getting the focus just perfect on the camera, he started to take some pictures. Looking at the picture, his face lighten up. The thought of getting a picture of a rare find will brighten up anyones day thou he rather take it with him but of course he can't. "Amy, would like to take a picture with me next to the painting?" smiling towards her hoping that she'll be in the picture with him.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy smiled "sure" taking the camera she looked at it for a moment "oooh a canon 2.0 with black light, self seeker en automatic flash" she took the picture off him with the wall. and handed the camera back "you better watch out with that those are pretty expensive". Though she could own the 2.5 amy never cared much for new stuff, she pulled her camera out of her bag which was a pretty old model "1.2 nikon, old but still works fine and none who wants to steal" she grinned at dax.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information