AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DS Discussion Thread

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default DS Discussion Thread

This is the DS discussion thread. All things about the DS; news, updates, features, etc, are to go here. Things you like, things you don't, etc. Make sure to post reliable sources when posting updates. (specific games get their own threads)

So, get your styluses ready, and poke poke poke. =D
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Re: DS Discussion Thread

I would just like to say that I love the DS and I actually wish that they would come up with more games for the system cause it is quite phenomenal. I don't know if its just me though, but the buttons seem to lose function-ability easily. Mostly the L and R buttons. I have times when they work and times when they don't. Really frustrating if you're playing Megaman games. I love the RPGs for it too. Get Sands of Destruction, NAO!!!

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

The DS is my favorite system. Anyone who says they don't like the DS might as well be saying they don't like food, because there is a DS game out there for EVERYONE.
    But I don't like how I can't play GBC games on it T-T

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by シグマSD View Post
    I would just like to say that I love the DS and I actually wish that they would come up with more games for the system cause it is quite phenomenal. I don't know if its just me though, but the buttons seem to lose function-ability easily. Mostly the L and R buttons. I have times when they work and times when they don't. Really frustrating if you're playing Megaman games. I love the RPGs for it too. Get Sands of Destruction, NAO!!!
    In what world do you live in?

The DS has a bunch of games, good games.

Nintendo DS is not limited for only the United States. There is a bunch of games being released in Japan and Europe.

I realized I mostly posted JP games. But they are good, you know. Even if they are not here, they are still part of the Nintendo DS Game collection, so you shouldn't exclude them.

So, DS has a bunch of great games.
    Last edited by FlashD; 09-17-2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: The image causing the login pop-up to show up has been removed

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information