AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little Big Planet

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Default Little Big Planet

Probably the best multi-player game I've played since Super Mario Bros on the snes. Extremely addicting, and tons of fun! Spent an entire weekend playing it with friends, and bought the game of the year edition when it came out for all the bonus content. My initial complaint for the game was too short of a story mode, but this was quickly obliterated after checking out all of the community levels.

Games get old real fast for me, but this game somehow keeps making its way into my ps3, more often than rock band 2. It's a huge hit with everyone that comes over and plays it, and is just plain awsome!

I know this game's bin out for a long time, but I just checked out the trailer for Little Big Planet 2, and got me pumped up with past memories of the first one. Can't wait!!!!

What was your opinion of the game?
    Last edited by Skylar1; 09-13-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Re: Little Big Planet

I love little big planet to death, my only complaint is that the story is too short. Also most community levels aren't really good and if I ever have time to figure out how to create a level I will be on it most of my time.

I like how you can customize your sack-boy; its like a dream come true. If there is anything I like about a game, it is in depth customization. I seriously can't wait for LBP2. Oh and if you like Co-op multiplayer games, check out . Its like a blast from the past if you've ever played Super Double Dragon (or Battle Toads), and it keeps you going back to it. I wish there were more characters and levels, but its all good. 4 Player Co-op FTW.

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Default Re: Little Big Planet

Wow, I checked out the vid to Scott Pilgrim.... deffinately retro, totally reminds me of the snes. It looks great, I'll have to check out the PSN, bin a long time since I've been on my ps3.

And I totally hear ya! I tried for hours to make a level on LBP, and it kept looking like crap! Oh well, for number 2 hopefully it makes it a bit easier. I kind'a skipped through a lot of the tutorial stuff for number one, just so I could get the sticker to complete one of the levels.... so when it came time to make a level, I had no clue what most of the tools did :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information