AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GTA Online: "Executives and Other Criminals" Free Update Coming Soon

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default GTA Online: "Executives and Other Criminals" Free Update Coming Soon

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ming-next-week

Basically, the update is adding a fair amount of new stuff to the game. Players will be able to create and manage a crime organization, giving them access to special missions and abilities. Players in charge of organizations can hire and manage bodyguards, who will be payed a regular check (and recieve other special bonuses) in return for working for the organization. Organizations can engage in special co-op missions as well as battle rival organizations.

Many other features are also included, such as new customizable luxury apartments, stilted housing in Vinewood Hills, and a fully upgradable Super Yacht. And of course, as with any other GTA update, several new vehicles and vehicle varient are also being added. The new update releases December 15, 2015, and seems to be next-gen and PC only.

So what do you guys think? It seems like a fun idea imo, but I'm a bit bummed that they may not be supporting it for last gen peasants such as myself.

My mood on a daily basis

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: GTA Online: "Executives and Other Criminals" Free Update Coming Soon

They're still pumping out DLC for GTA Online? Jesus.

... I haven't played this in years. It's fun and all but, I basically don't have anyone on Xbox that plays it (and I hate playing public lobbies 'cus 90% of people just want to blow up your flashy sports car and the other 10% are hacking in flying tanks to blow up your flashy sports car). >.>

Not surprised it's not for old-gen though. They've ran out of console resources for the 360/PS3 (same issue with Destiny). :/
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information