AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few of my drawings ^^

Junior Member SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2010 03:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation A few of my drawings ^^

This is Aerith ^ She's from FF7 ^^
    This is actually unfinished, I'll be adding Cloud in soon :3

Ofcourse most people will know, this is the Mozilla Firefox, Fox! ^_^

And this, ish a Chocobo!

Hope you like them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P080910_15.45.JPG‎
Views:	24
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	31832  

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

Default Re: A few of my drawings ^^

wonders if it's sum translation, but my ps1 ff7 call Aerith just Aeris. Dunno which one is right, though. In any case, cute and detailed pics. Being able to draw a person from the side shows you have some skill. Not havin much to say here, but good work in any case.
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

not bad!...especially the first one (the other two kida just look like doodles ) i like the girly style of your drawings (something that i dont do too well; for obvious reasons)
    in the aerith pic, a few things stood out...

1. her side burn thingys look good, but they get a little obscured at the end (where the ribbons are) and where they attach on her head, in front of her ears, looks a bit funny (they seem to come out of her bangs. they need be a little further back and cover the ears more, especially with her head at that angle) and her hairline should be a little further down on her forehead

2. the shape of the face is good, and all the facial features (ie nose, lips, eyes) look great! but the shadow on her upper lip goes up a bit too high (it almost looks like shes got a 'stache)

3. she seems to be missing the front part of her chest. it seems there would be a line defining the chest profile that would extend from her little collar thingy and go down, but its missing...unless this is a pre-adolescent aerith with no woman features yet either way her body profile would have a bit more width

other than these 3 things, i really like the drawing. drawing a side face profile can be a bit difficult (i struggle with it sometimes too beleive it or not, but thats what graphix tablets are for )

id like to see some inked and colored stuff from you in the future. keep up the good work, awesome kitty!!
    Last edited by polaris 北極星; 09-09-2010 at 01:05 AM.
    in my head theres a greyhound station, where i send my thoughts to far off destinations.... so they may have a chance of finding a place, thats far more suited than here (ben gibbard)

www.soundcloud.com/theparadox
    www.myspace.com/polaristheparadox
    www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

Junior Member SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko has a reputation beyond repute SugoiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2010 03:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Desulishor View Post
    wonders if it's sum translation, but my ps1 ff7 call Aerith just Aeris. Dunno which one is right, though. In any case, cute and detailed pics. Being able to draw a person from the side shows you have some skill. Not havin much to say here, but good work in any case.
    Thanks sweetie ^__^

And I think it's the translation.
    In japense it's Aerith, but when it got translated it was changed to Aeris xD

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by polaris 北極星 View Post
    not bad!...especially the first one (the other two kida just look like doodles ) i like the girly style of your drawings (something that i dont do too well; for obvious reasons)
    in the aerith pic, a few things stood out...

1. her side burn thingys look good, but they get a little obscured at the end (where the ribbons are) and where they attach on her head, in front of her ears, looks a bit funny (they seem to come out of her bangs. they need be a little further back and cover the ears more, especially with her head at that angle) and her hairline should be a little further down on her forehead

2. the shape of the face is good, and all the facial features (ie nose, lips, eyes) look great! but the shadow on her upper lip goes up a bit too high (it almost looks like shes got a 'stache)

3. she seems to be missing the front part of her chest. it seems there would be a line defining the chest profile that would extend from her little collar thingy and go down, but its missing...unless this is a pre-adolescent aerith with no woman features yet either way her body profile would have a bit more width

other than these 3 things, i really like the drawing. drawing a side face profile can be a bit difficult (i struggle with it sometimes too beleive it or not, but thats what graphix tablets are for )

id like to see some inked and colored stuff from you in the future. keep up the good work, awesome kitty!!
    Thanks hunni :3
    I tried to draw the character my own style, though the characters hairline has always been receded:
    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8250/aerithff703.jpg
    I wanted her to be more cute Chibi-ish style ^^ Which is why I didn't add big bewbs :P
    I'm actually in the middle of fixing it up (since it's unfinished)

But thanks ^^ It helps me to improve better with my drawings when people tell me what they think
    xox

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information