AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AnimeSaw's GFX

Member AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default AnimeSaw's GFX

Hello, guys... I'm going to be adding my junk here, I hope you all like them. Don't be shy to let me know that they suck. I have many more but somehow this forum only allows 15 images per post,, that sucks, anyways I'll let you all have fun with this for now.

Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 09-08-2010 at 02:26 AM.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AnimeSaw's GFX

I think the text needs a bit of work. You're using good font styles for each tag, but they're not placed well. A general rule is to place your text in one spot, preferably closer to the focal.
    And another general rule is to have the characters close to the center. You do that on most of the tags, but there are a couple that look a little awkward because they're too far off to the side.

Otherwise, you've got a nice collection there. You use a lot of different effects that don't overpower the character; you use bold colors that coordinate well with the tags; and there is good blending, for the most part. These are well done and it looks like you've got some experience on your belt.

Oh, but one more thing. You seem to stick with the same 1px border... don't be afraid to mess around with other styles. It can really add a dramatic effect to your tag.

I hope to see more from you later on. Have a nice day. :3

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Member AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your nice comment, and yeah I've tried different techniques, and about the border thats something I've been doing recently, I have all kinds of sigs and stuff but this website doesnt allow me to submit more, and everything has to be approved so its kind of hard for me to show you and for you to see what I've done in chronological order. I have a whole repertoire of animated sigs too but I cant submit them.

Here are some older ones that I've done, still recent but old.

HD Full Animated Sig 3638kb = 3.6 mb. Depending on your internet speed it might take a while to load. Wait until is fully loaded to view it at its best.

Bleach

Final Fantasy

Requests from Cman

I updated an old sig and made this one.

A request from Jonas - Ninja Turtles

I edited the first one to make it colorless... Final Fantasy.

Dragons, Anime-Extreme Comp.

This is a quick one that I did... not the best but it made to my wall.

I'll be adding more as it allows me to, this time it didnt require any mod to approve my post so that was good.
    Last edited by AnimeSaw; 09-08-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hmmm...the animated one is intresting.

On the other hand, there are some characters that are off to the side. It's good to move the characters to the middle, generally, as Cotaku explained.

Other than that, you got some intresting sets here.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks you two, I'll think of that for my next sigs and try to find a better position for my characters, in the mean time I'll be posting some of my older works of mine so everybody can see them. Comments of any kind are always welcome.

My First Sig ever was an animated sig

Made my first User Bar.

Smurfs... I haven't recently seen any of this kind so I made one.

I saw a dinosaur and I liked it, I was actually looking for dragons.

Request for Cman

I love chiiiiiiiii

The following are even older, I used to create random sigs, sizes and all kinds when I began.

This was my 2nd sig.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe I'm just being my nooby self, but I don't like the quality of the girl in the 3rd one in the second set of them.

The final fantasy one that's non-colored bugs me. It's hard to look at. Dx
    I also had trouble reading the text on the ninja turtle one because of all the green on it. D:

But, I love a lot of them.
    and you're a lot better than my nooby self.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Maybe I'm just being my nooby self, but I don't like the quality of the girl in the 3rd one in the second set of them.

The final fantasy one that's non-colored bugs me. It's hard to look at. Dx
    I also had trouble reading the text on the ninja turtle one because of all the green on it. D:

But, I love a lot of them.
    and you're a lot better than my nooby self.
    I think I agree with you on everything you said. Thanks for you comment.

I submitted more with my reply to Light Buster but they have not shown yet because a mod had to approve them, I dont know why they have to be approved but I guess they are getting spam or something and now they have to approve comments. Or maybe this is a noob thing and when I reach certain number of posts or days I'll be able to submit without nobody approving my comments.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Animated Sigs, AnimeSaw

Animated Sigs:

For the next one I saw it on another forum and tried to imitate their work.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, so you get some praise, that's all very nice.

Ummm, lets see here. I honestly cannot tell you what I dont like about your signatures. At least not to one limiting factor. Some things work in some tags that dont work in others, you have plenty of room for improvement, which is great.

But if I am going to say anything, I will go with the Compositions of your signatures. Most of them in appearance to me are a bit senseless. The effects are random, and they lack emphasis on anything important on the signature you want to highlight. The majority of your tags are purged with one tone of color, making them repetitive. But the effects you use are so sporadic and wild that none of them are very powerful to me.

Things you might want ot consider next time in terms of design are depth, focus, and theme. Depth corresponds to the creation of an illusion that makes your 2D signature appear to have some distance to it (3D Appearance). This will help the overall balance of the signature, and help you create an area you want people looking at; the focus would be just that, the area you want to emphasize most. Typically the face, or local areas of blending to your stock.

Theme is the use of a stock and playing to what it is. Ie., you would use really intense colors and effects on a character, like say Ichigo from Bleach to emphasize him being in a fight. Or blue colors to create a passive feeling towards another character like Rukia.

And that's about it, good luck.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Okay, so you get some praise, that's all very nice.

Ummm, lets see here. I honestly cannot tell you what I dont like about your signatures. At least not to one limiting factor. Some things work in some tags that dont work in others, you have plenty of room for improvement, which is great.

But if I am going to say anything, I will go with the Compositions of your signatures. Most of them in appearance to me are a bit senseless. The effects are random, and they lack emphasis on anything important on the signature you want to highlight. The majority of your tags are purged with one tone of color, making them repetitive. But the effects you use are so sporadic and wild that none of them are very powerful to me.

Things you might want ot consider next time in terms of design are depth, focus, and theme. Depth corresponds to the creation of an illusion that makes your 2D signature appear to have some distance to it (3D Appearance). This will help the overall balance of the signature, and help you create an area you want people looking at; the focus would be just that, the area you want to emphasize most. Typically the face, or local areas of blending to your stock.

Theme is the use of a stock and playing to what it is. Ie., you would use really intense colors and effects on a character, like say Ichigo from Bleach to emphasize him being in a fight. Or blue colors to create a passive feeling towards another character like Rukia.

And that's about it, good luck.
    Wow, thank you for your long comment, and yeah I've been told before about the depth and believe me I've played with it for a while but I still do not seem to get it right. I've seen so many tutorials but yet I go out and do my own thing. And yes the focus should be on the face or the action movement on the character but here is me doing my own thing again. About the colors I'm always trying to follow a pattern for example if the sig is warm or like you said use blue, then thats the way I do the sig, unless it calls for something different. Thank you so much for your comment, that will help me get better.

Here is a couple more...

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

Woah! 0_o You make really awesome sigs! Great job.

Keep up the great work.

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks. Here are some more!!!

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh! I love the Ulquiorra and Lady Gaga one!! You're really creative, and I love the "shine" that they have.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saxima View Post
    Oh! I love the Ulquiorra and Lady Gaga one!! You're really creative, and I love the "shine" that they have.
    Thank you for your comment, here are a couple more I've created...

A request - Made to the size she requested.
    V.1

V.2

I have banners I've done too, I wonder if I can post them here or in other section. Again guys, comments are very much appreciated.

Cxxxxx][::::animesaw:::::::::::::>
    See my Work HERE
    -I'm a guy regardless of my girly sigs, I just love girls.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default AnimeSaw's GFX

Here is some more work of mine...
    Thanks I thought so myself, its kind of fancier looking anyways...

Anyways here is another update, I've been doing some requests and other stuff that I wasn't able to post an update but here it is. I made them different versions but I'm only posting the ones they are using. I closed my shop on the other websites because I have not had enough time to make myself one so now that I'm free I did one... look at my sig or check it at the end of the update.

Request from No Name

The rest are pretty simple and I increased the size as requested...

MY SIG - Made for a competition on another forum... I tried to use 3d possitioning to create the depth in the sig.... I see everywhere that depth you blur out or black out the sig and thats it but I decided to do it this way.

And is there a mod that can tell me if where banners I've made can be posted, I'm not sure.
    Any comment and\or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

See my Work HERE

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSaw View Post
    And is there a mod that can tell me if where banners I've made can be posted, I'm not sure.
    Any comment and\or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    You can post banners and other large art in the Dazzle Us Section of the forum, you can find it here http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?76-Dazzle-Us

Have fun! ^_^

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This are way better then anything I could ever make especially your Ryuk one anyways you are extremely good at making them, and also could you please tell me how to make the animated the ones I would really appreciate it ^_^

EDIT:This one is simply glorious you must teach me how to some like these!
    http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5123/darkeness15.png
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 10-13-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Don't repost images!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool now I know where to add my banners, I have quite a hand full.

Quote Originally Posted by 4N1M3™ View Post
    This are way better then anything I could ever make especially your Ryuk one anyways you are extremely good at making them, and also could you please tell me how to make the animated the ones I would really appreciate it ^_^

EDIT:This one is simply glorious you must teach me how to some like these!
    http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5123/darkeness15.png
    Well thanks for your comment... I've been practicing for like 6 months now and its keeps getting a little easier now but now I take more time with the sigs and its more time consuming but I like it...

Anyways I'll PM you a tutorial that I did for the other forum on Animation, we had a SOTW (signature of the week) battle and the theme was animation and only 2 knew how to animate so I made this little tutorial for them since I'm a mod in there and on another site but it only has like 33,300 members so is not hat big but the competitions get tough... anyways I'll PM it to you...

About the sword and the image, first I did the sig normally like you would do anything, then I went out and looked for a cool looking sword, then there are several ways you can reach to that goal, you can select the sword and delete whats left on the sig by doing a select inverse, then deleting it. You can also delete it by doing a clipping mask. Then when you are done you make another copy of the sword and put it on top and set it to overlay. and you are done.... Sorry I dont know how to explain myself but if you try to make it and you need help PM me.

See my Work HERE

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I really like your works and you defiantly have found your style. However I'm going to tell you what someone told me. Once you get comfortable with how you do things switch it up. All of your sigs pretty much look the same. If you see one or two you've seen them all in your case. It seems like you use a lot of c4ds & extracted abstract renders. Try experimenting more with brushes or your positions. Most of your sigs have the image places in the center try moving them to the sides a few time and get creative with colors. like you did with the last one in post #10. I'm like you and I REALLY stick to the color scheme of the image but I'm trying to break out of that and see what happened ^-^ Best of luck

My favorites are the ones in post #10 btw.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your comment, I'll keep in mind everything you said and keep practicing.

See my Work HERE

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Cool now I know where to add my banners, I have quite a hand full.

Well thanks for your comment... I've been practicing for like 6 months now and its keeps getting a little easier now but now I take more time with the sigs and its more time consuming but I like it...

Anyways I'll PM you a tutorial that I did for the other forum on Animation, we had a SOTW (signature of the week) battle and the theme was animation and only 2 knew how to animate so I made this little tutorial for them since I'm a mod in there and on another site but it only has like 33,300 members so is not hat big but the competitions get tough... anyways I'll PM it to you...

About the sword and the image, first I did the sig normally like you would do anything, then I went out and looked for a cool looking sword, then there are several ways you can reach to that goal, you can select the sword and delete whats left on the sig by doing a select inverse, then deleting it. You can also delete it by doing a clipping mask. Then when you are done you make another copy of the sword and put it on top and set it to overlay. and you are done.... Sorry I dont know how to explain myself but if you try to make it and you need help PM me.
    Excellent explanation, I will see how it turns out with an avatar

EDIT:Not the best avatar
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 10-13-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 4N1M3™ View Post
    Excellent explanation, I will see how it turns out with an avatar

EDIT:Not the best avatar
    http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...aponAvatar.png
    I must say that you did it perfectly, now you need to try it on a larger sig... Oh and if you notice the sword I did a blur effect "motion blur" in Filter>Blur>Motion Blurthat made the blurry of the sword. You make a copy of the sig and then blur it out. But your avatar looks good.

See my Work HERE

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I must say that you did it perfectly, now you need to try it on a larger sig... Oh and if you notice the sword I did a blur effect "motion blur" in Filter>Blur>Motion Blurthat made the blurry of the sword. You make a copy of the sig and then blur it out. But your avatar looks good.
    Thanks I'll try the motion blur, I would of posted the sig but this is your topic and I would want to "ruin" it, and keep up the good work

Junior Member Radiation is on a distinguished road Radiation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 03:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tyrantofpeanuts

Wow... after seeing those sigs, and then seeing a few people actually being able to criticise them made me feel so bad.. xD I'm nearly too intimidated to use my own sigs, lol.

I really like your work though, keep up the good work

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Radiation View Post
    Wow... after seeing those sigs, and then seeing a few people actually being able to criticise them made me feel so bad.. xD I'm nearly too intimidated to use my own sigs, lol.

I really like your work though, keep up the good work
    Thank you for your comment, but yeah you just have to keep practicing and don't be afraid to show your sigs, thats how you get better at it, people can tell you if they are good or bad but if you ask for help they can tell you what details on what looks good and bad on your sigs, I don't know if this site has C&C but on the other sites I am have that and a Rate that Sig thread witch you can go and just rate the one above you... But yeah don't be afraid and keep up the good work, I cant wait to see your sig whenever you post one.

See my Work HERE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information