AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: AnimeSaw's GFX

Threaded View

s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts EVE Pokedex Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 12:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: AnimeSaw's GFX

Hey there ^^. Really nice work you have here.

These two images were the ones I liked the best:

http://a.imageshack.us/img718/551/animesawulqsig.jpg

I like this one because you stuck to your concept cleanly throughout the image. Everything from the colors to the focal point is cohesive and flows together. Very nice work, and I like the little bit of an added grunge element towards the middle (where the kind of spots are).

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9...sawmakasig.jpg

Again, the reason I like this image is because it's cohesive. Every element works well with every other element. It has depth, it has appropriate lighting and colors, and the text works well.

My only general complaint is that you tend to overcrowd your sigs. A lot of them would be better if you took 2 - 4 elements out. I have a problem with going overboard as well, so I understand the tendency.

Really great stuff ^^.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 10-17-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Don't repost images!

Thread Information