AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is it okay for girls to make the first move?

The Terror of Death Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana Eva NERV Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i'll tell you... but for exchange i take your soul, ok?
    Threads

Default Re: Is it okay for girls to make the first move?

its totally fine if the girl takes the initiative, i mean.. grab the oportunity your not alone ^^

honestly i think there are 3 types of girls<
    1.the shy one- she waits for the boy to make the first step..., at the end just starring on the ground with a blushy face wont get you anything

2.the(not so)shy/needs a little push type- thats the kind of girl who needs just a little push (i dont mean you should push her from the stairway or whatsoever.. -_-;...) ,like a friendly "hey" or "how are you" from the boy she's up to... ,more and more she is freeing herself till the shy goes up into an comfortable feeling

3.the "alpha girl -_-" - she doesnt know the meaning of shyness either she has not the time for goofing around... her natural instincts are telling her that there's a posibility...or risk that her loved one gets preyed by an other girl.... therefore, on the first sight she instantly grabs his hand and.... ..well the rest should remain silent in the deepest dark of our dirty minds -.-

with the boys its almost similiar, some are shy and some are more outgoing.... dont think now that just because youre shy your in disadvantage...i mean dude your not fataly wounded -.- ,,you shouldnt think too much about it, it comes with time and expirience.. just have courage it refers to both, girls and boys

and i personaly agree with one of the users before me ... one should never underestimate women... it just gives you pain and headaches -_-

- Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!
    - Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal.

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

I know it has been said before here, but decide it yourself. Just do what comes to you naturally, cause pretending to be something you're not is the worst possible action. I'll also give you my personal preference as guy, not that it interests anyone but at least you can see which answer is the majority here.

Personally, I won't mind if a girl takes an iniative. In fact, knowing that she is interested would make things easier for me as well, since I'm not that courageous in the first place. I'm not an old-fashioned alpha-male, so it wouldn't make me see her less girly or cute either.
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Women are dangerous. Very dangerous. x.X
    They are. An ex of mine broke my windshield.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Girls are more dangerous than guys. D= That's a fact.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Señor Nonentity View Post
    They are. An ex of mine broke my windshield.
    What on earth did you do? Lol.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Depends, I'm not one to make a move, so don't expect me to ask you out, even if I like you xD
    But I've had bad experiences with girls asking ME out...I've had to reject a couple of people I didn't really like, and I reeeeeally hate being a jerk like that.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Absolutely okie!!! I'm the only guy out of my friends that takes the initiative to ask girls out, but it took a long time of abandoned feelings and missed chances to get to this point. I feel if you want sumthing bad enough, you have to go for it. If you get rejected, sure it stings a bit, but you never know unless you try.

To this day I've never met a girl who takes the initiative in a blunt form understood by modern man.... usually they leave little hints here and there, but guys tend to be.... how should I say this.... stupid. From personal experience, it's hard to read in between the lines.

So just be aware, and if you can, test the water before diving in. I think it's a good idea for girls to take the intiative in sum cases, because if you really like a guy, don't let the opportunity pass you by.

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If the girl takes the first move, I give them kudos. Besides, when I go first it feels like I'm more empowered and that the guy would say "Wow, she's really independent!" XD

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, I said girl's are stupid. Those girls are anyway. I'm not immature for thinking this way, but anybody who would rather go after someone who doesn't give them the time of day over someone who is always there for them is stupid. I'll say it again. They are stupid. That's why when I get rejected, I take the fricken hint. When someone ignores me, they probably don't want to go out with me. I don't care if they are mysterious or hot or whatever. If the person doesn't want to be around me, then ok. I won't ask them out. It seems like a simple concept to me. Oh and Kaitou. A guy can be confident and indepedent and be shy. I'm shy when it comes to asking people out, but I fricken exude confidence in just about every other aspect of my life.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not a factor of what sex you are. It's all down to what person you are, nowadays. In olden days, tradition had it that men made the first move. But now, people are so absorbed in being their own independent person, free from traditions they don't like, or rules they don't need, that they make their own decisions based purely on whether or not they want to.
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I'll usually wait for any girl to make the move. Dunno why guess I'm just too busy.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it's okay. Actually, I'd prefer a girl ask me - if she's interested in me and I don't know about it, then what could it hurt? And if she knows me and speaks to me regularly, if I don't like her at all, I'll have made it very clear. There's one I'm interested in now, but I'm waiting for the "green light" to ask her, since we work in the same building. I'd rather not ask her at all than risk awkwardness or complaints.

My first girlfriend asked me out, actually. We were friends, and I was thinking that was all there was to it. We ended up doing a volunteer thing together for school, and one day while we were digging up some stage props [worked at a local theatre for a few weeks for extra credit] she came over to me, said "I've got two prom tickets and a dress, will you be my date?" And from there we were together for six or seven months. I'm still friends with her now, and it's been years since then.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I think things go a lot easier and quicker if the girl makes the first move. Honestly, the chances of a girl getting rejected are a lot less than a guy getting rejected. Guys usually are just so flattered and stunned that a chick likes them that they start to like you when before they didn't (Actually this is true for both sexes; knowing someone is interested in you makes them somehow a lot more attractive. There have been studies.).

Yeah there are those shy people, and if being shy is preventing you then there are ways to help get over that. But if you're not asking someone out because they're the "guy" and they should make the first move, that's just dumb. In the words of Beyonce, if you like it then you should put a ring on it. But not a ring at first... just a come on.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

It doesn't matter either way because they'll both be nervous no matter what. Though Capers is right, women are less likely to get rejected by men.

And I still don't understand the second thing, I mean, isn't the point of being with someone to talk to them and get to know them better? Otherwise, why are you in a relationship if you're just going to get ignored?

Also, if you're just doing it because you think you can change the guy, then you have another thing coming. If you're dating him then he will have no reason to change since he already has someone. And he will only change if he's willing to change.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why not?

And women aren't always less likely to get rejected by men, but it depends.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post

And women aren't always less likely to get rejected by men, but it depends.
    Actually it is true. I forget who did the test (which I can't link it) but there was a test done on several college students. It consisted of a girl asking guys who passed in the hallway if they wanted to have sex in the bathroom. The participants who were between the ages of 18-24 mostly responded with a yes, I believe it was 68 percent, and the ones who denied the request gave excuses that they had a girlfriend or were late to class.

Then the turned it around and did the sae thing with girls. This guy would ask girls out in the hall if they wanted to have sex. 34 percent of the girls agreed, some of them replied that they had a boyfriend and the rest felt offended at such a remark.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I say do what suits your personality.

If you're the sort of boring old-fashioned girl with no initiative who wants a knight in shining armor to sweep you off the floor, then wait.
    If you're the sort of modern go-getter girl who would take the first initiative, then do so.

The same basic notion goes for guys.
    ^ This.Though I'm not boring, just shy. D:
    (everyone has learned something new about Tsuki today)

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

To be honest from my experience I wouldn't mind if the girl I liked asked me out rather than me cus then I know that the feeling is both ways

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Quote Originally Posted by ΣSD View Post
    And I still don't understand the second thing, I mean, isn't the point of being with someone to talk to them and get to know them better? Otherwise, why are you in a relationship if you're just going to get ignored?

Also, if you're just doing it because you think you can change the guy, then you have another thing coming. If you're dating him then he will have no reason to change since he already has someone. And he will only change if he's willing to change.
    Lol, so THIS is what you mean. Well this wasn't what I mean when I told you about THAT THING. And this and that and blah. So, you thought this was happening? Lolz. (huh?)

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ΣSD View Post
    Actually it is true. I forget who did the test (which I can't link it) but there was a test done on several college students. It consisted of a girl asking guys who passed in the hallway if they wanted to have sex in the bathroom. The participants who were between the ages of 18-24 mostly responded with a yes, I believe it was 68 percent, and the ones who denied the request gave excuses that they had a girlfriend or were late to class.

Then the turned it around and did the sae thing with girls. This guy would ask girls out in the hall if they wanted to have sex. 34 percent of the girls agreed, some of them replied that they had a boyfriend and the rest felt offended at such a remark.
    Makes sense after all they claim ('whoever they are the great mystical know-it alls') that the male brain is more centered around having sex

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course its okay....
    as long as that first move is not a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the face.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    Of course its okay....
    as long as that first move is not a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the face.
    lol that would be epic though

Senior Member Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 172 - Pichu Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea totally! I did 3 years ago and I'm getting married to the same guy next month. So its totally ok
    Music is my life
    Its the only thing that makes sense
    Its the air I breathe
    The very escence of my life
    The one thing I can trust
    The one thing that won't betray me
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I hope it all goes well for you

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Personally, I think life's too short for going on long love chases, so I'm all for girl's making the 1st move as much as guys. Besides... to say that one gender should make the 1st move and not the other is rather sexist in my opinion.

Closed Thread

Thread Information