AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone into Shin Megami Tensei series?

Junior Member Erikson994 is on a distinguished road Erikson994's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2021 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anyone into Shin Megami Tensei series?

One thing I noticed quite a while is that no many people talk about Shin Megami Tensei (even RPG focused community). Probably because this series is too niched or something?
    The first time I was introduced into this series was actually through Persona series (P4 to be exact), the Persona series is technically spin-off from SMT franchise (funny enough it now becomes even more popular than the original franchise itself). When I found out about this I tried finding some SMT titles and it was pretty cool (despite being so crazy difficult).
    My first "official" SMT title was SMT 3 Nocturne and it was a blast. The atmosphere is great, the gameplay is very cool for a turn-based system (and it is pretty different from Persona). Ever since I've been trying to play all the SMT titles that I can.

Since SMT V is going to release soon on 15 November, I was wondering if anyone here interested in the series.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Anyone into Shin Megami Tensei series?

I've wanted to play them since I first heard about them years ago and just haven't gotten around to them. Same with Persona. Seems like a pretty fun series.

My mood on a daily basis

Junior Member Erikson994 is on a distinguished road Erikson994's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2021 06:17 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Anyone into Shin Megami Tensei series?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I've wanted to play them since I first heard about them years ago and just haven't gotten around to them. Same with Persona. Seems like a pretty fun series.
    I'd recommend trying Persona first. I believe it's quite good introduction to the entire SMT franchise. Starting with Persona 5 Royal is probably the best choice since you'll get improved gameplay, latest graphic (compared to other Persona & SMT titles).
    After that, SMT 4 would be a good choice for main-line SMT game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information