AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My first signatures!

Junior Member VampyD is on a distinguished road VampyD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 11:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My first signatures!

Here are some of the first signatures i made.They prolly are not all that great to some people put they look pretty great to me.Anyways here they are.

Made all these also made the one in my forum sig below.

I did not make this one i just found it on google and turned it in to a signature.
    Last edited by VampyD; 08-28-2010 at 03:21 AM.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: My first signatures!

Alright, a couple of things. First of all, what program are you using to make these? Depending on that answer, I can direct you to some useful tutorials on tools, functions and other good stuff.

Secondly, I am looking at your tags, and they arent very well scaled. When using scaling on ANY program, hold down the Shift key, and the image will size down proportionately for you.

Lastly, on that last tag, if you didnt make it, then you should not modify it without the original makers permission. If you do, and claim it as your own, then that's called 'plagiarism' and you can get into to nasty trouble with it.

Junior Member VampyD is on a distinguished road VampyD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 11:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: My first signatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Alright, a couple of things. First of all, what program are you using to make these? Depending on that answer, I can direct you to some useful tutorials on tools, functions and other good stuff.

Secondly, I am looking at your tags, and they arent very well scaled. When using scaling on ANY program, hold down the Shift key, and the image will size down proportionately for you.

Lastly, on that last tag, if you didnt make it, then you should not modify it without the original makers permission. If you do, and claim it as your own, then that's called 'plagiarism' and you can get into to nasty trouble with it.
    I am currently using Photoshop cs4.And i have been watchin some tutorials on youtube and they are pretty good.And im not really claiming it as my own i just made it into as sig im not using it or anything.

And here is a new
    Last edited by VampyD; 08-29-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: adding new stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information