AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: The Dark Beings

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Sign up: The Dark Beings

*Approved

The Dark Beings

History of RPG:
    Long ago a dark lord named Artui controlled and ruled the Shadows. He would steal the shadows and turn them into beings of untold horror. He would turn them in to things a human could not Imagine and then when he had enough he would attack villages. He was a shadow of the great Bavall the true ruler of the Dark Realms. Artui was starting to get sick of Bavalls dependance on him and started keeping certain shadows for his own. The stronger Artui got the more disobedient he became until one day he was stronger than his master Bavall and stole his shadow and fought him for Bavalls body. Artui won and took Bavalls body. He renamed him self Vancha and had his new shadow Bavall trapped in the shadow realms like he was but the new Vancha did not make the same mistake Bavall made he made sure and kept him in the Shadow realms never to be released.

After Vancha had opened the Dark Realms, millions apon millions of Dark beings came out. Some more stronger than others. Others almost invincible but not quite invincible. Vancha laughed as he opened the door to the real world and released his army of Darkness upon the world of the living and for a long while the world was devoured in darkness. If you lit a candle you would be killed on the spot no questions asked and would join them. Plague was everywhere the humans where almost extinct until a hero stepped up and took down Vancha himself. He had sent Vancha back to the Dark Realms and put a seal of 10,000 years on it but by doing so the hero killed himself when he put the seal on the door.

10,000 years had past and Vancha could be set free. Darkness slid out of the doors to take over someone's body just for the time being until he could release his normal self. He picked 5 people. Egbat,Urith,Hinimo,Azgul, and Moro. All of them specialized in different things. Egbat specialized in sword fighting. Urith specialized in Summoning. Hinimo specialized in strategy. Azgul specialized in the dark martial arts. Moro specialized in his dark skills. Moro was to be the one to fear for she was the oldest among them and the strongest. They separated looking for the keys of the 7 great nations so they may release there master and have the world again rain in darkness.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sample Sheet:
    Name:
    Weapon(s):
    Appearance(s):
    Special Ability(s):
    Personality:
    Background:
    Advantages:
    Disadvantages:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sample Character:
    Name:Egbat
    Weapon(s): 6 swords on his back for easy usage. 4 short swords on the sides of him incase of emergency.
    Appearance:
    Special Ability(s): 10 sword dance
    Personality: Rude and strait foreword. Laid back.
    Background: Concurred the city of Bajeus and had attempted to get the city Elecansin for 80 years. Taken by Vancha he has serverd him for 170 years. Before he was taken by Vancha he was ten years old playing in the grass with a small blade. Killing small bugs and plants. Vancha saw this and asked him if he would like to kill more he said "Yes" then Vacha lent him his power and he became Egbat.
    Advantages: Very handy with a sword. Can kill with demonic speed.
    Disadvantages: He hates cats, anger problems and can't handle pests.
    Okay I can take on the role of the 5 bad guys that you read in the post above but I will also have another character that will be helping you guys and moving things along. I will later appointee someone to be the second game master in case I'm not on for a while or something comes up. When I do It will be someone I trust and can depend on.
    It's okay if your character dies because you can have more. When you do make your Characters please keep it at 3 unless you kill off one of your characters then make a new person in the sign up and let me or the second gm approve of it (If you want more people you can discuss it with me only please have a reasonable explanation for more that three people). If you have to go or can't post for a while please let me or the second gm know so we can decide what to do with you characters.
    I will add my character very soon and I will give you all of the five peoples character sheets as you see them and met them. I will also start the Rpg within the next few days. Everyone is going to have to be a good guy because there is already five of them actually six if you count the big main bad guy.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-11-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Junior Member VertPin is infamous around these parts VertPin is infamous around these parts VertPin is infamous around these parts VertPin is infamous around these parts VertPin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Sign up: The Dark Beings

It's been more than one hour. 5 Villians wtf?

3. Dislikes Elukien disliked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Cassius
    Weapons: A huge sword of about 6 feet in length, knuckle dusters
    Appearence: massive man with short dark hair and tanned skin, swirling black tatoos on his right arm and shoulder.
    Special abilitys: none
    Personality: honest and straightforward, proud.
    Background: sixth son of a wealth merchent who chose to travell at a young age after the accidental murder of an older brother, on the road he discovered his talant for swordsmanship and his great strengh which soon led him to the path of the mercinary.
    Advantages: strong, able to use his unwieldy weapon with surprising speed and skill.
    Disadvantages: mercinary, stubburn.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 08-20-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@-GAZKUL- Approved but delete the "Side:" part that was a typo on my part sorry.

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Cendre

Weapon(s): A staff and short sword.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	elven_staff_by_chickentech.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	31138

Appearance(s):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fading_light_by_orpheelin.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	31135 Click image for larger version

Name:	The_healer_by_orpheelin.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	31136Click image for larger version

Name:	b75ee82fb65e3b1a7bf0b902b29e3bae.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	31137
    Cendre and Tival Her Healing duties Cendre and Faust

Special Ability(s): Her staff allows her to wield magic although the magic is mostly defensive and healing. She's able to perform some offensive spells though.

Personality: Down-to-Earth. Doesn't talk much, thinks words are excessive. Comes off cool and regal but is really warm and inviting. Smiles easily, cares deeply.

Background: Cendre comes from an elven village up north where she lived as the town's Medicine Woman. Her only living family member is her older brother, Faust, whom she is very close to. Her horse, Tival, is one of her constant companions and they have some sort of deep understanding with one another. Both Cendre and Faust felt the seal broke. They didn't know what it meant, only that there was trouble ahead, so Faust stayed behind to protect the village while Cendre set out with Tival to discover the cause of this ominous feeling in her chest.

Advantages: Her magic, she can also use her staff as a weapon as well as her short sword and s proficient in using all. She's also trained in hand to hand combat.

Disadvantages: Can easily space out, lost in her thoughts. Is easily tricked.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What is this about? <----maybe I can't understand it because I just woke up, don't read RPs while you're groggy

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@shug Approved.
    Try to wake up then read it again PDD. XD
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-20-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its about bad guys and stuff right? People trying to take over the world? <---told you I might be way far off.

Even still, I'll make a character. <----why do I even suggest a thing while I'm still like zombie

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kind of but not exactly but at the same time yes... It's confusing... I can explain it better when I'm awake to.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, are we making the bad guys or the good guys? <---see the word bad guy got me distracted like a bird gets distracted by a shiny gum wrapper

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Good guys. I will play out the five (overpowered) Bad guys and the main bad guy (Vancha). Also I will have another Person to help move along the RPG. So you need to make good people only.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

K will have profile up soon

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

name: Unikara Hogasha
    weapons:scared bow and arrow, second form with a Sheath
    appearance:blackish/redish eyes, Black hair with a little red, a red and white outfit and a hex crystal second form outfit all red
    Special abilities: healing, see the future
    personality: sweet, kind, and forgiving excepted when pissed off
    Background: Avenge my lover's death, my family is a blur and I've set out to find my family and its secerts and to see the world as it once was in its glorious beauty
    Advantages: my accuracy againist my opponents and my speed
    disadvantages: Color blind when can't see target

of how I look

My deceased lover
    Name: Izuna
    background: unknown except Unikara's lover and deceased maybe
    Weapon: none
    special ability: psychic ability, healing
    Apperance: Blackish/ gray sharp eyes, Dark black hair
    Last edited by The_Angry_Princess; 08-21-2010 at 10:05 AM.

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Wanted to use this character a few RPs ago but he had to be chicken and close it down -_-)
    Name- Adelle (Adelle the cat)
    Age- 16
    Gender- female
    Weapon- Single dagger, Long pole.
    Appearence-
    Special Abilities: Extremely fast.
    Personallity: Very Childish and can be Tomboyish. How ever she does like to go shopping after she had conned somebody out of a rare peice of loot.
    Background: From a small Village that was destroyed long ago, she turned into a infamous theif with a kind heart.
    Advantages: Can make her dagger and pole into a spear with simple everyday items, Extremely fast.
    Disadvantages: Can easily make enemys as she can friends, Not to strong.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-20-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Will edit later. question what do you feel about drag queens?:

Name: Vision Floweaver

Weapon: A whip- uses offensive magic

Appearance: Short blond hair with long blond bangs blow in the wind. Eyes that are hazel and remind the world of a super nova and tribal tattoos alongside his face. He appears handsome and doll like, and carries the facial features of a girl with long eyelashes he wears green eye shadow on his eyes as if a tribal celebration. He wears a Chinese style shirt decorated with a floral pattern underneath a robe and cloak. With tight leather pants and long leather boots. His nails are well manicured and long.
    Exactly like picture

Special Ability: Super Nova- an ability that allows him to condense a mass of energy into an extremely powerful attack with the power of meteorite leaving a crater.

Though are some problems with the ability, he cannot fully control the ability. And he can only use it once a month. It drains him of his stamina and he won't be able to fight as well, magical or combative

Personality: Someone who relies on his own strength, a fiery and independent kindred spirit on their own. At times he appears as cold as ice, but as heated as the fire. He seems to be easily agitated, but that isn't it he simply doesn't know how to aid in others. He is so reliant on himself that when he does meet defeat he puts pressure on himself. Extreme pressure because he feels he has failed. He lives a very lonely life because he has never had a proper relationship that has ever lasted, simply because he doesn't know how to open himself up and he doesn't know how to share who he is inside. He's extremely complicated, his outer shell to protect him from harm seems to be the only thing that people run in. But behind that steel armor, is a soul. He's extremely passionate and emotional, but he hides it so well. He cares for a lot of people, but he hides his care so well. He appears to have wrapped every emotion inside of him in a hard casing.

Background: working on it

Advantages: He's extremely professional in his combative magic, he can mix elements with elements to create super human magical attacks. He's better range with his whip and he can become a deadly with his whip.

Disadvantages: Because he's more adapted to range he isn't very good when the battle becomes up close. Because he combines elements with elements his stamina is lowered and he quickly can get exhausted easily. When angered he cannot control his abilities, which can harm him more.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 08-21-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Name: Luna Amarith
    Weapon(s): Two swords.

Appearance(s):

Special Ability(s): none
    Personality: calm, charming, knowledgeable. kind and honest. She is tactical and strategic.
    Background: Luna was an only child and her parents were killed when she was 9. She was adopted by the Rozen family. Luna and Eric became really good friends. Shortly after being adopted she left and join the military, she quickly became a Captain. Seeing her comrades die in battle or get wounded, Luna decide to take up magic in healing.
    Advantages: Excellent swordsmen, Agile, wears Dwarven armor and has some basic healing magic.
    Disadvantages: Claustrophobic, not physically strong and gets lost in thoughts.

Name: Eric Rozen
    Weapon(s): Sword & two Dwarven axes

Appearance(s):

Special Ability(s): Shadow Sneak ( allows hm to sneak behind emery lines )
    Personality: Cheerful and a good sense of humor. Honorable and loyal.
    Background: Eric Rozen is of noble birth, being the second eldest. He has been trained as a agent and a excellent one at that. Eric has known Luna for a few years and they became really good friends. He skills in stealth was almost second to none thus allowing him sneak behind enemy lines undedicated.
    Advantages: Stealth, excellent hearing, Agile and skilled in close combat
    Disadvantages: weak against magic, can't swim, hates the heat.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ultimate Kanna Warrior - approved
    @Kylesico912 - approved
    @Ensifer - approved
    What's up with all the females? XD
    @Princely Dreaming Doll - I don't care to much about drag queens.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, that means I could have a drag queen?

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes. I suppose you can.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Woot! I'll make the best drag queen on the planet.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ask Ensifer, he always makes Girls

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    Ask Ensifer, he always makes Girls
    I do not, well i do most of the time. But i have made some guys.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princely Dreaming Doll View Post
    And he can only use it once a month. It drains him of his stamina and he won't be able to fight as well, magical or combative
    Why does this sound like something a girl has? I mean I know it's a drag queen but I mean ONCE A MONTH. Really? lol. That's just me being perverted. Also Ensifer will be the second GM I asked him and he said Yes so it's me and Ensifer.

@Princely Dreaming Doll - Approved when you have advantages and disadvantages.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-20-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No this isn't a Drag Queen, just a regular person

Edit: I do have the advantages and disadvantages up.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 08-20-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry I met you personality and background. (once i get one or two more people to join I will open the RPG topic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information