AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which one?

Junior Member Yuki200 is on a distinguished road Yuki200's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 02:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Which one?

I'm planning on being Orihime from Bleach at my next convention and i was curious to which cosplay was more recognizable

Which would you suggest?

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	orihime.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	30898

2. Click image for larger version

Name:	orihime02.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	30899

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	Inoue_Orihime_by_Rynnnn.jpg
Size:	312.2 KB
ID:	30900

4. Click image for larger version

Name:	Orihime_Inoue_Cosplay_1_by_barbarahime.jpg
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	30901

5 (right) 6 (Left) Click image for larger version

Name:	Inoue_Orihime_by_messa.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	30902

I would appreciate your opinion

;;///Sometimes all you need is a good howl///;;

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Which one?

I would say 5 right, the Espada uniform Orihime. It is what she is currently wearing and I think it looks pretty cool. Definitely not the Shinigami uniform Orihime as she only wore that uniform as a disguise for a while,It might actually be mistaken at first glance as abad attempt at being Rangiku until they see the hair clip.
    The school uniform is okay, I would say one of them as a second choice as it is easily recognisable as a Bleach uniform and Orihime is the main female character to wear it when on Earth.
    But I still think the Espada uniform is better, none of the Arancars have her hair colour and most of their uniforms look different anyway so it would be easily recognisable as Orihime. Plus you would want what she wears when in action, just like if you were to be Ichigo you would want his Shinigami uniform not his school uniform.
    I wouldn't really recomend the pink T-shirt, it was okay but it looks a bit too much like normal clothing. She only wears it in the Soul Society arc. It might be a bit harder to link to Bleach.
    Well, thats my opinion, the Espada uniform would ber what i recommend for Orihime cosplay. I hope you find it helpful.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information