AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Chann Briggs

Chann Briggs was humming a song all the while sitting on the taverns rooftop in her ninetailed werewolf form. "The willow tree, blossoms bloom. Tears fall, the last known boon of heroes might, fallen to the evil with a plight. Singing my song once more, hoping the last of the ashes does not fall... The heroes will stand and fight, of the light and the darkness and all its might, may it come to pass that three or more heroes sacrifice themselves, of the huntress of darkness fallen once more. The darkness enfolds and envelops thee, doth thou seeketh the enternity... of rarer forms of animal alike, the elven stand against a mighty fright." She stared forlornly out into the dark sky... wishing for another day to pass by.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-16-2010 at 05:59 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Iona, Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal and Narisa
    Loaction: banquet room.

(Iona)"Jiro why are we here in this mansion some thing about this place is unsettling."

(Jiro)"I don't know I just felt drawn back here some thing is here but I not sure what."

(Narisa)"The Disciple have succoured the area we will remain on high alert." We walk in the banquet room to see a lot of people around the room some I have met other I have not seen before, a dwarf draws my attention.

Dwarf: "By the way, it's not that easy to beat Ironside. All you did was slow him down. He now remains just outside the city walls in his kneeling stance. Who's the other guy you're typically with? I might have a favor to ask of him since you most likely won't accept. It involves the Tomb of Clangeddin. I ask because I may just have to assist my brethren in the war against the elves." What a stupid dwarf why must the dwarfs and elves wage this war it just weakens both of them.

(Sayuka)"Just tell us how to beat this Ironside golem......Wait your not thinking of using the other golem at the Tomb of Clangeddin just so can use them for your war! There must be some other way to beat it." Sayuka getting aggressive toward the dwarf we risk our live every day to then found out they are fighting each other.

(Kendal)"We could always melt the golem into scrap metal."
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-16-2010 at 08:47 AM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

The people in the banquet room seemed to all be talking either about being summoned here for an unknown reason or because there was a barrier around the mansion. Elphaba turned just in time to see Lillith enter the banquet room as well. She appeared curious about these people too.

Lillith saw Elphaba and with slight hesitation walked toward her and sat on another chair nearby.

"Why are all these people here?" asked Lillith looking around at the different types of heroes.

"I appears they've been summoned here and are waiting for someone." said Elphaba

"I tried to go out but I can't. Somethings in my way." said Lillith

"There is a barrier around the mansion." said Elphaba "I would have left as well, there are too many people here for my liking."

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A

Dwarf: Melting one of the two guardians of the tomb wouldn't be a good idea. We have Ironside as our main guardian. Metallus is the other guardian. These two will never fight each other. We've had a long-lasting rivalry against the elves for their differences and goals. We don't believe in preserving nature because we need wood to warm our homes in the mountains. We built our homes from the mountains themselves. Now, the elves don't want us touching their forest which possesses the best wood for burning and building. They would have us be left in the dark because they cling to their precious balance of nature when it was already skewed from the start. That then caused the war...It was all about resources. We needed wood, they had it. They won't allow us to use the wood for the Dwarven homes in Helvibia so now we resort to taking it by force, killing every elf that stands in the way. Dwarves are known for building fine creations and forging weapons of great quality and since our own rune words in Dwarven language allow us to summon golems, we could easily add them to the Dwarven fighting force. Ironside's summoner died, hence the reason it lost control. Few dwarves know how to gain control through using it's incantation so we made a backup plan. Only those who can prove themselves worthy in a fight without using magic will be able to control Ironside. Mages can't do it since they have their own magic to worry about and elves can't since they do not understand our language. As I said before, melting Ironside wouldn't be good. It's one of the two guardians of the tomb. Most likely, the one who summoned Ironside summoned it to reinforce the dwarven fighting force in the war against the elves.I wouldn't intervene in that war, if I were you. Until someone challenges the golem in close-quarters combat with no magic and succeeds in keeping up with it, Ironside will continue to remain in its guarding position as it did at the tomb. I have a special interest in the tomb that pertains to the war and might serve as knowledgeable to the mages. Two items rest there. One of them is Clangeddin's twin axes, know to have swatted away elven magic. The other is a book that depicts the history of Clangeddin and his great feat of preventing an elven invasion by himself, using those axes. It also depicts the history of the golems. I know where some golems are but they will not be controlled."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Locations: Mansion banquet

(Sayuka)"You dwarf's are savages fighting over wood ever heard fire runes or fire magic?"

(Iona)"Why are you so concerned about this book and axes the other golem should be protecting it?" I start think about that golem mainly about how much damage it could do to the our enemies and how it would be one less golem trying to kill everyone.

(Narisa)"So why do you worry about this golem no orc or Urak Kai could beat that golem strength......How do you prove your self to the golem in close combat?"

(Kendal)"What about Iona she possess the strength of a demon god in her she could beat that golem easy." I know all to well her strength but she can not transform their no telling what could happen she could be over powered by the dark energy.

(Jiro)"Iona isn't the only one that possess demonic strength any one of us four could take on golem in close quarters, but we will need help to keep the Urak kai at bay while we take it down."
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-16-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: "I'm telling you...killing Ironside would be a bad move. Wood is a natural resource that can be grown over and over again. Since the elves won't share, we need to take matters from a different perspective. That does not make us savages. Now, you speak of the Uruk Kai. They're the savages...as I've said before, if a person can beat Ironside in close-quarters without the use of magic, they become Ironside's new master. If you wish to challenge Ironside, it can only be one-on-one. Just speak to it and let it know that you wish to challenge it. It will shrink itself down to your size and then the fight can begin. Ironside is the only one to use its weapon with ease. It's called Earthbreaker, a blade rumored to cleave mountains. The other guardian is named Metallus. That one is a steel golem that possesses Sunburst, the ever-burning flail. Metallus is used as a last resort for Helvibia. We have never woken it up. What that being said, any of you wish to become Ironside's new master?"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Sayuka)"Why must one of us become his new master does he not process his own will most golem do have there own will do as they pleas why not this Ironside?" I look around the room at the others I know if the Urak Kai get their hands on Ironside we will stand less of a chance in a fight.

(Jiro)"I will challenge Ironside it better then the Urak Kai having him." I have no idea why I am doing this maybe I losing my mind or maybe I look for a challenge.

"No Jiro it's-"

(Iona)"Sayuka stop it this is some thing he has decided to do you will no interfere with this we will provide protection while he duel Ironside we stop any that want to interfere with the duel."

"Answer me this why don't you challenge him dwarf?" I want to know why this is so important to him that one of us become Ironside master.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: "The iron golem can't process its own will because it does not come from a renewable resource. Earth golems have their own will though. Metallus and Ironside are powered from magic. We saved a white mage back when I was in the Helvibian Militia. She infused Ironside and Metallus, giving them life under the condition that they are either challenged or summoned through the dwarven rune words. I know not the words."

The dwarf looked at the next individual.

Dwarf: "I can't challenge it. I am a grizzled war veteran, despite still being able to keep up with the best of them. I am more useful in finding golems and fighting for the militia. What is the name of the one who wishes to challenges Ironside, one of the two guardians of Clangeddin's tomb and possessor of Earthbreaker?"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jiro)"My name Jiro and I will challenge Ironside." I feel like I going to get that challenge I have been looking for.

(Iona)"What if the Uruk Kai try to interfere with the duel what will happen?" I was think about what happens if some one interfere with the duel I guess that will be one very unhappy golem.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-16-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: 0_0 i think we may want to get this going before more 'Arguements' break out.)
    Character: Landon Sean
    Landon felt and looked at unease. "Somethings wrong... I feel the presence of a Uruk Kai" He said to the group of people talking. "He is somewhere in the mansion." Landon looked through the
    people in the room but no one rang a bell that smelt like a uruk kai.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-16-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: "Well then, Jiro. The broken rear wall is where Ironside kneels at. Let it know that you wish to fight to become its new master. I will watch the fight as I haven't seen someone challenge Ironside in close-quarters. Let us move out. This should be interesting. I will keep my frost hammer on me if something goes for me. It doesn't hurt to defend oneself, does it?"

The dwarf gestured for Jiro and the others to follow him. How was he to get out though? The doors were barricaded.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Iona)"Disciple remove the barricade once we leave re-barricade the door." The Disciples warriors remove the the object blocking the door as we leave I equip my shield and broadsword these would be the best suit weapon to take on the golem.

(Jiro)"So dwarf any hint on taking on this golem?" I can hear the door being barricade behind as we leave the mansion all I can think of is how powerful is this golem maybe, as we head towards the burning city the to find a golem I hope this golem doesn't have demonic ability's or this could turn ugly.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-16-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: "When in your size, Jiro, Ironside will fight as if it had the rage of many dwarves at war. Regarding Earthbreaker, it's all up to Ironside. I can tell you though that Earthbreaker has been rumored to split mountains with one downward slice. Forged from the earth's core and shot up through the ground, Earthbreaker was created for destruction, causing tremors and such...Best of luck to you when we get there. I can't guarantee your safety, so fight as if you wanted to show your purpose to it as well as I. As for you with your shield and sword, what is your name?"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Locations: street near the rear wall

(Jiro)"Thank for the the heads up I guess I'll have to rely on my ability's and "it" to stay alive and prove my worth to this golem." Iona stop and turned holding out her gauntlet to me.

(Iona)"You'll need this the energy will increase your demonic power more then three time what they are."

"Thank Iona but I can't no one can contain that power." I'm ready as can be for this golem, as we drew nearer to where the golem is according to the dwarf.

(OOC: Jiro is the one wielding the broadsword and shield I only refer to Jiro in a first person and third person for the rest of my characters. Sorry I will make it clearer from now on.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-16-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: "Well, I led you to Ironside and here it is. Talk to it..."

The dwarf stood back, Frost hammer in hand, looking around for any enemies. Looking at Iona, he showed the hammer.

Dwarf: "This hammer has crushed many elven skulls and shattered treants with it's elemental power and sheer force. This wasn't used by me when I was in the past war. It was used when a moderate-sized band of elves and treants ambushed us, though. Ice chips everywhere melted into water to feed the ground. Smacking those elves was fun."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Locations: Outside the walls of Tyrinthya.

(Sayuka)"There I think that him Ironside." He just sitting there motionless Iona whispered in my ear.

(Iona)"Good luck Jiro and don't forget the demon in side you." Those word make me feel a uneasy

(Jiro)"Ironside I challenge you to a duel to be come your new master!" I step forwards away from the others so it knew I was the challenger the other moved around the area to make sure nothing get between our fight.

(short post)

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

GM Post!!

@ Everybody

A voice emanates from somewhere.

"Thank you for coming"

A blinding white flash fills the room. There stood the Goddess of Light.

Goddess of Light: "You are probably wondering why you are here, well i'm going to answer that. You were brought here for a reason. To slay the Warlord. You must travel across the lands Ama and gather information on the where abouts of the Warlord. Something is preventing me from locating her. But what i do know is that some empires contain information about her, once again something is preventing me from gaining that knowledge. Also there is some old relics or artifacts that can be used against the Warlord. If you accept this request you all well be granted women, money, land, a military force etc. But if you do not accept this quest then you fates will be decided. Think about this and make your answer in the morning"

After her speech, a burst of light filled the room again. She was there no more.

Meanwhile

To the north-west of Tyrinthya lies an encampment. An encampment filled with Uruk Hai, orcs and some other type of evil beings. The exact amount is not known, but there is over 8,000 armed and trained. Along with one of the Warlords Commander.
    Commander Deregulas

His power far exceeds that of any trained person in magic and close-combat. At one point he was human but the darkness swallowed his heart. His heart is twisted and black. He serves no one else but the Warlord. The sword he carries can precise though almost anything. The unique armor he wears allows him to repel almost any magic thrown at him.

Commander Deregulas: Move out. We attack the City in the morning!!

Aloud roar and chanting burst out from the darken creatures. They began their advance on the city of Tyrinthya.

(OOC: I've you think this post is lame then i agree with you Also sorry if you having been waiting for these post to come. Also the good guys do not know anything about this attack, which means no one can sense them or notice them etc. on the other hand the evil dudes do well maybe not the sensing crap but you get the idea. If any of you disobey the OOC then then.....i'll think something hehe....)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Is it me or is this sounding like Final Fantasy Dissidia. I mean a group of heros summoned by the goddess of light to destroy The god of Discort (Or warlord in this case.) Also Im curious about the Two islands on the world map. what are they called?)
    Character: Landon Sean + Killian Highwind
    Landon watched in awe as he seen the Goddess explain what is going on. If the goddess could give him all those Wants, as he didnt want them, she can give him the Strongest of BlackMagick books... The Tomb of Days. Landon decided to accept. He looked at Rorin and Shug "Im going to accept... Rorin maybe you should to. She may allow you to see the person that you search for. I however dont have use for most of the things she will give us. I want a book. The Tomb of Days." He then sat at the table near them.

Killian was amazed that the goddess could give him. He will accept as he couldnt imagine on the riches he could obtain. He continued to ignore everyone until it was time to talk.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-16-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Chann Briggs

Chann had arrived from the outside world, she entered the Banquet room in her wolf form, but not in her human form. "It seems I'm always amiss when something happened..." She stood close to the door, and listened to what everyone had to say.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba gazed at the Goddess of Light and listen to the things she was saying. She could get anything she wanted...but she couldn't think of anything she didn't already have, but if it would help on her journey she would except.

She now knew why she had been called to Tyrintha. They needed help to slay the Warlord. They would have to travel the lands of Ama and gain artifacts to help them. Elphaba always loved challenges and she had made a travel on her own. She accepted, the only difference would be she would have Lillith to travel with her and other heroes she would most likely meet along the way.

Elphaba could tell that Lillith had also excepted the challenge as well from the determination in her purple eyes. Lillith loved adventures and this would be the first one that she could travel with friends to help her.

Elphaba gave a firm nod of acceptance and Lillith seeing Elphaba also nodded as well.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Characters: Cyrus, Cyelena, Angeline & Aisha

Cyrus was stunned in awe at the appearance of the Goddess. He listen to her proposal, he knew his answer but wasn't too sure in it. He turned around to Cyelena, who stood there like a statue. "Hey, Cyelena? anyone home?" he started to wave his hands in front of her face. She snap out of it,"Oh sorry. What did you say?" she was thinking about something else or someone. "So what is your answer?" "I accept" in reply. "I see" as he started to wonder off into his mind. "Hey, Ruby, Ruby What is your answer?" she said as she jump up and down in front of Angeline."Yes ofcourse, How can i turn down such an offer?" saying with a smile and determination."Simple you just say no and walk the other way haha well if your going then i'm going." showing great amount of enthusiasm.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: This indicates dialog spoken in Elven.

Character: Hunithurdren (This Sisterhood of Light)

After a brief encounter with with some strange beings that seemingly disappeared, the three girls ran about town for a while in search of them. Bewildered by their inability to find them anywhere, they did away with the stone shields and the old Treant, Mylon, as well as the bark Ariodarazair used to form a suit of wooden armor for Anuath. Begrudgingly, they eventually settled to wander off into the city, in search of the mansion that had been their original destination. After some searching, they finally arrived, just in time for the house's maids to hurry them into the banquet hall to witness The Goddess' arrival and hear her offer. Once she departed, a couple of the maids in began hastily attending to the sisters.

"Oh, there's no need. Don't bother." Anuath said quietly to the maids. They seemed put off and continued, insistently, trying to make them at home.

"Are you sure you do not want something to eat or drink?" pressured one of the maids. "Please sit. Eat."

"Don't worry about it. We're not hungry." Anuath had a strange expression and demeanor about her. She seemed awe-struck by the incredible arrival and departure of the Goddess.

But one of the maids continued. "You'll need somewhere to sleep for the night, while you make your decision. We have plenty of rooms and beds, upstairs. The master of the house won't mi-"

"Really. It's alright. We don't really need those kinds of things." Iltherist cut in, bowing apologetically for interrupting the woman, who gave her a sideways glance, eyes confused. Her accent was heavy with the rolling fluid of the elven tongue. "We are elves in tune with the natural world. We are most at ease when we are in nature."

"Perhaps you have some kind of garden, in the back? I think we'd do better in an environment like that." Ari bowed deeply as she spoke.

The maids glanced at each other, before bowing out. "We will ask the master and return with his answer, shortly. Please, feel free to make yourselves... erm... as at home as you can, while you wait."

The three sisters sighed almost in unison. Anuath then made her way to a nearby wall, and leaned back against it, leisurely, to calmly observe everyone in the room. The other two followed after her.

Iltherist began speaking quickly in Elven to Ariodarazair. "I wonder if they'll really let us sleep out in the garden. It would be so nice to see what kinds of bugs and butterflies they have." Her voice was excited and came in a bit of a squeak.

Ari's eyes were half-lidded and almost sarcastic. She smiled sweetly at her older sister and stifled a tiny giggle. "We will see, Ilthy."
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Charater: Hazama

As Hazama scribbled down everything people where saying and made sure to circle the things the goddess person had said. He stood there and had to change his notepad with another and was writting like mad. Hazama got tired of writing and put away everything he had out and stood there. Wondering if he should go and introduce himself to anyone but was not only nervous because of how many people he was in a deep thoght about what the goddess said wondering if he should help or not. He realized he has not spoken a word from the moment he got here. He thought about the heat in the room. So he simplely took of his hat and cracked a smile. He broke his train of thoght and decided maybe it was time to make some allies. He aprochached someone and for his first time here spoke aloud to someone "Hello." he said in a deep voice. (OOC: I never want to post on an iPod again... Anyways Anyone can jump in to meet him if you want)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-17-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

The golem giant got up and faced its challenger. Shrinking down to its opponent's size, the golem pointed Earthbreaker at him before striking the sword against the ground to cause a tremor and slamming into the opponent.

Dwarf: "Finally, a fight that may just be worth it. Combat is noted to be a fine art while war is one of our most brutal of art forms. Keep that in mind when you fight. Art isn't limited to painting, sculpting and building. So, what is this Jiro capable of?"

Narrator: The dwarf kept hands on his hammer, looking around for various ambush positions. Who wants to get hit by a hail of arrows, anyway?

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul listened to what was said and smiled, it was all going according to plan, just then somebody said in a loud voice "Hello" and he turned around to meet the newcomer. Hiding his voice the best he could and getting the vaugest suspicion that it was time to leave before he was found out he replied through his heavy visored helmet

"Hello, I'm Isaak Distoramir" making up an alias on the spot. The big Uruk offered a gloved hand to the man, his black cloak flapping as he moved.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information