AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Hazama
    "There is no reason to fight this golem and we will not fight him, it is a being bent on battle without it is nothing." Hazama looked at Jiro and his friends then at Iornside who held out his hand for him to get on it. ".... If I go with you Iornside you will be killed I can guarantee it." He took a few steps toward Iornside then stops a bit away from him and stared at the golem thinking about what he should do. "There is nothing hat can help me and I think I'm understanding that fighting wont do anything for me." He started off with Jiro and also had the back of the team along with Sayuka.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Hearing this new found coward, Ironside let out a mighty laugh.

Ironside: "You...kill me? Funny. You may be something different but you will never kill me. Not even one of those lesser pit spawn you're with could kill me."

Ironside then looked at Iona and continued...

Ironside: "As for you, woman...You will drown in a pool of your own entrails while I strangle Jiro with your intestines. I will kill all of you, no matter what!"

Ironside slammed Earthbreaker into the ground, forming a rising crack in the ground until it reached Iona, punching her up some feet with a rising mountain. The golem then grabbed Hazama and threw him at Jiro.

Metallus finally showed up to watch.

Metallus: "Ironside is angered. Never enrage a guardian of Ama. You should have learned that. We are not gods, but defenders of this realm of humans, elves, dwarfs and other such races."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean + Killian Highwind.
    I watched as they were fighting and Hazama was thrown at the one Ironside called Jiro. I then rushed over to help Hazama and Jiro up. "Are you two OK?" I asked before turning to Ironside. "Break through this you pile of junk, Barrior!" I cast the spell seperating Ironside and the unknown golem from the rest of the group. "Im not sure how long this will hold!" I exclaimed in exhastion.
    Killian watched as the barrier surrounded the group from a tree interested. He kept his distance so he could observe and see if the golem can break a blackmages spell.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama tried to evade the grab but failed and was thrown into Jiro. After the kid helped him and Jiro up he Then looked at the golem with his almost healed eye but everyone could still see the ghost. He was mad like something in him snapped he did not know what but he went ballistic. "You want to mess with me?" He said angered and with a dark distorted voice. His power was flowing and he drew his sword. "No body stop me. I'M GOING ALL OUT" He charged Iornside with his sword and then with his demonic speed struck him in the side with his foot then used his Nox Nyctores and pulled him self into Iornside in mid air then kicked him again into the woods. "Thanks kid for doing that barrier you can leave the rest to me!"

Hazama dashed into the woods were Iornside was kicked. "Where are you?!" He said
    "Hazama use me!" Ouroboros said
    "Very soon Ouroboros!!" The Hazama slowly stopped for a moment to catch his breath being very cautious of surroundings. "Where are you coward?!" He said taunting IornSide.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona, Narisa and Celestine.
    Location: Anterium wood outside the elf camp near the western shores.

"You want to mess with me?" He said angered and with a dark distorted voice. His power was flowing and he drew his sword. "No body stop me. I'M GOING ALL OUT" He charged Iornside with his sword and then with his demonic speed struck him in the side with his foot then used his Nox Nyctores and pulled him self into Iornside in mid air then kicked him again into the woods. "Thanks kid for doing that barrier you can leave the rest to me!"

Hazama dashed into the woods were Iornside was kicked. "Where are you?!" He said

I recover from the surprise attack and leap in the air catch Iona she hurt but nothing a bit of heal or regeneration won't fix I begin heal Iona, Sayuka is taking the position next to Hazama to give him support, Kendal making sure Ironside doesn't go after the elves, while Narisa and Celestine keep the elves from interfering.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Ironside

Ironside: "Coward, you say? I could never be a coward...a guardian is no coward. Nice attack but not even the mage can help you. This is how you attack!"

Ironside brought itself up and grabbed Hazama, squeezing his entire body in the giant, iron fist. The golem roared as it sunk the fist into the earth, bringing Hazama with it. Slamming Earthbreaker into the ground, it created rubble destined to fall on Hazama before turning to the mage.

Ironside: "You'll be surprised that I have some new tricks up my sleeve that not even your useless magic could contest with."

Tree roots rose, grabbing the mage and holding him down by his arms and legs. Ironside picked up the book of black magic and tossed it near the river.

Ironside roared and looked at the snagged and bound mage.

Ironside: "How will you warp out of that, let alone cast a spell? It typically takes some incantation."

Metallus: "This is fun...It's my turn."

Metallus had the appearance of a Roman soldier, ready for combat. Metallus swung Sunburst high to gain better momentum and swiped Jiro and Iona with it. The steel golem then laughed and prepared itself again.

Metallus: "My main purpose is to kill demons of any kind. The two of you will die first."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ironside: "Coward, you say? I could never be a coward...a guardian is no coward. Nice attack but not even the mage can help you. This is how you attack!"

Ironside brought itself up and grabbed Hazama, squeezing his entire body in the giant, iron fist. The golem roared as it sunk the fist into the earth, bringing Hazama with it. Slamming Earthbreaker into the ground, it created rubble destined to fall on Hazama before turning to the mage.

Ironside: "You'll be surprised that I have some new tricks up my sleeve that not even your useless magic could contest with."

Tree roots rose, grabbing the mage and holding him down by his arms and legs. Ironside picked up the book of black magic and tossed it near the river.

Ironside roared and looked at the snagged and bound mage.

Ironside: "How will you warp out of that, let alone cast a spell? It typically takes some incantation."

Metallus: "This is fun...It's my turn."

Metallus had the appearance of a Roman soldier, ready for combat. Metallus swung Sunburst high to gain better momentum and swiped Jiro and Iona with it. The steel golem then laughed and prepared itself again.

Metallus:"My main purpose is to kill demons of any kind. The two of you will die first." I get up and look at Iona she unconscious but she still alive, Kendal move to where we have been swiped to he for a barrier around both him and Iona I return to heal her, Sayuka moves to Hazama she form a protective barrier around them.

(Kendal)"Are you tow okay?"

(Jiro)"She's fine it just a scratch nothing to worry about." I look at Kendal he know there's something wrong with me he could see it in my eyes the I could feel it trying to get out, it feels just like it did nine thousand years ago when the Goddess of darkness showed up and suppressed my power I won't give in to it I just need to focus.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside, Metallus

Metallus: "This new demon is interfering with Ironside's fight...I shall stop the new one..."

Metallus smacked the new demon, Kendal against Sunburst's burning spiked ball. Sunburst continued to hit some trees, catching some ablaze. As the fire spread, Metallus grabbed Kendal and began squeezing the life out of him.

Metallus: "This is what happens when a demon cuts into a fight. From your actions, fire spreads through these woods. An infernal death awaits the demons."

Ironside grabbed Hazama again by the head and looked into his eyes.

Ironside: "From what we've learned as guardians of Ama, certain demons should be able to summon something. So...what is it? Cerberus, a dog I've killed many times? A Chimera, something that Metallus has eliminated a few times? As guardians of Ama, we must protect the land from demons and whatever they may summon. Do your worst for I will kill what you bring forth."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-28-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

haracter: Hazama

Ironside: "From what we've learned as guardians of Ama, certain demons should be able to summon something. So...what is it? Cerberus, a dog I've killed many times? A Chimera, something that Metallus has eliminated a few times? As guardians of Ama, we must protect the land from demons and whatever they may summon. Do your worst for I will kill what you bring forth."

Hazamas face was impacted in. most of it anyways, He tore off the face parts that where destroyed. "Oh? You have killed things I two have killed." He said removing his jacket. "Now I'm going to have to buy a new hat" He looked directly at Iornside with his new ghost like face then yelled "Ouroboros! AWAKEN!" Then his body started to shake and the rest of his body started to peel and flake off. Once he finished with the peeling of the skin Hazama yelled "You like it?!? Have some more! Ouroboros RELEASE." Then at that moment Iornsides hand slid though Ouroboros body and Ouroboros screched with another high picthed screech.

"YOUR GOING TO DIE IN THE NAME OF HAZAMA!" Ouroboros kicked Iornside in the face and sent him flying then moved his arm and millions of small black needles came out and was directed towards Iornside. "IF A SINGLE NEEDLE HITS YOU YOUR DEAD!" He then shrunk down to nothing then went to Jiro and others then grew back to Hazamas size. "Hazama says don't worry I can keep him under control for a few minutes. You should take everyone and run Ouroboros will handle this. He's told me not to hurt you guys." Ouroboros swept his arm over everyone that was injured and healed them as his arm passes over them. "Run and good luck. Hazama says."

Ouroboros shrinks back down and goes back into the woods and grew back to size. "WHERE ARE YOU IORNSIDE?! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?!"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Metallus smacked the new demon, Kendal against Sunburst's burning spiked ball. Sunburst continued to hit some trees, catching some ablaze. As the fire spread, Metallus grabbed Kendal and began squeezing the life out of him.

Metallus: "This is what happens when a demon cuts into a fight. From your actions, fire spreads through these woods. An infernal death awaits the demons."

Ironside grabbed Hazama again by the head and looked into his eyes.

Ironside: "From what we've learned as guardians of Ama, certain demons should be able to summon something. So...what is it? Cerberus, a dog I've killed many times? A Chimera, something that Metallus has eliminated a few times? As guardians of Ama, we must protect the land from demons and whatever they may summon. Do your worst for I will kill what you bring forth." I feel it taking over there's nothing I can do but let it out, they will learn to fear us....to fear me.

Hazamas face was impacted in. most of it anyways, He tore off the face parts that where destroyed. "Oh? You have killed things I two have killed." He said removing his jacket. "Now I'm going to have to buy a new hat" He looked directly at Iornside with his new ghost like face then yelled "Ouroboros! AWAKEN!" Then his body started to shake and the rest of his body started to peel and flake off. Once he finished with the peeling of the skin Hazama yelled "You like it?!? Have some more! Ouroboros RELEASE." Then at that moment Iornsides hand slid though Ouroboros body and Ouroboros screched with another high picthed screech.

"Hazama says don't worry I can keep him under control for a few minutes. You should take everyone and run Ouroboros will handle this. He's told me not to hurt you guys." Ouroboros swept his arm over everyone that was injured and healed them as his arm passes over them. "Run and good luck. Hazama says."

(Iona)"It to late for Jiro his power has awakened." she muttered

(Jiro)"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRH!" A vortex of magic surround me a blinding pillar of light reaches in to the sky my body begin mutating my skill turn to dragon scale my eye became blood red, my hair became bright white my broadsword transformed becoming a indestructible magic broadsword, my demonic strength increase become five time greater then what it was, my magic power became ten time great to what it was as the transformation finish a massive shock wave was released extinguish the fires and knock everyone to the ground including the golems Sayuka grabbed kendal and Iona, dragging them back to the elves camp leave me with the golem.

"YOU HAVE DONE IT NOW I HAVE BEEN AWAKENED AND YOU SHALL FEEL THE FULL FORCE OF MY POWER!" I walk toward the the golem Metallus I will fight now nothing could please me more then a fight the Dark Oni has return after it nine thousand year slumber.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-28-2010 at 01:23 PM.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba was very uncomfortable having to be very close to water and putting the apples Avril had found in the woods. Although she put some of the apples in the soup she kept a few for herself to eat without any water at all.

While Lillith and Avril ate from the soup Elphaba nibbled on the berries and apples watching them.

"Elphaba don't you want some stew?" asked Avril.

Elphaba shook her head. "No thanks." as she took another bite of her apple.

"This is really good Avril." said Lillith helping herself to more.

Last edited by Elphaba; 08-28-2010 at 01:41 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: Ironside, Metallus

Ironside: "This should be fun. I've heard of Orobouros...The needles only take life. They don't steal magic."

Metallus: "What Ironside says is correct, Hazama. Golems are not given true life. They are infused with magic that enables movement. Dwarves know that so you can easily ask them about golem lore. In essence, we know not life or death, just how to spare life and deal death. Ironside, don't worry about him supposedly killing you. You have been infused with rune magic just as I have. Defeat Orobouros as if it were just another elf."

Ironside: "Very well, then. Orobouros...I fear nothing. I am killable but trying to defeat me with needles is useless. That is not a weapon..."

Slamming Earthbreaker into the ground, jagged stones rose up converging on Orobouros.

Ironside: "This is a weapon..."

Metallus looked down at Jiro and began building momentum with Sunburst.

Metallus: "So, I have awakened a true demon...My purpose is to kill demons. I doubt your self-proclaimed power will defeat a golem made of steel. I can feel your death in my grasp."

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Avril smiled still amazed that these two girls were traveling with her by their own choice.

When they finished the stew they cleaned up and begin preparing to camp for the night. Lillith volunteered to empty the pot where the water was. Avril and Lillth shared a blanket that Avril found in her bag and lay on it staring at the night sky with twinkling stars.

Elphaba was resting against a tree looking straight ahead with a dazed look on her face.

"I think we should take turns keeping watch." said Elphaba

"That's a good idea." said Avril. "Do you want to take the first shift?"

Elphaba nodded "Yeah I will. Try and get some sleep."

"Don't you want to sleep though?" asked Lillith.

Elphaba shook her head. "I don't think i can." she replied. "I don't really sleep that much at night anyway."

Avril and Lillith got comfortable and lay staring at the shadows above them waiting for sleep to com while Elphaba stared ahead alert for any kind of noise that could mean danger.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jiro)"SHUT UP AND FIGHT YOU WORTHLESS PEACE OF JUNK!" I walk forwards I ready to deflect the flail with my sword I have never felt this way it feel incredible I will make sure I have as much fun as possible, I can feel the elements around me all bending to my will.

"I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" I all I want is bloodshed, death destruction and to make this golem know my power I am no demon I am a Onimusha and he will remember the difference when I'm through with him.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Asper is pretty much a magic transfur. but instead of giving some magic to the Golem He gets nothing.)
    Character: Landon Sean
    "Hey! Ironside you cowardly peice of junk have a taste of this!" He quickly cast the spell. "STORM!" The water from the storm covered Ironside, "HASTE!" The Golems joints were now rusted. "Everyone keep Metallus busy while I cast Asper on Ironside. Its the only Blackmagic spell that I have that can knock him out!" Landon began to cast the spell.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-28-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ironside: "So, the mage can cast without a book or incantations, a sign the spells are weak. I may be rusted right now, but who says I will remain it?"

Ironside began glowing green and the joints began repairing. Ironside roared as a massive foot kicked the mage into some trees.

Ironside: "Now it's my turn...I don't use magic though. Rune words allow me to use better. Vemish ka b'ahba deshfis! Blood Mana!"

Ironside pointed Earthbreaker at the mage and continued.

Ironside: "I wouldn't cast spells, if I were you. You use magic reserves to draw your power. Now that you've been hit with this curse, you use your health and lifespan to draw power instead of your magic reserves. Casting your spell is going to hurt...badly. I'd cancel and concede if I were in your position."

Metallus looked at Jiro and laughed.

Metallus: "An Oni, as you call it is still nothing more than a demon. This dark power is not something you are born with. It was given to you. I presume at one point, you were a human. Correct me if I'm wrong but was your past really that troublesome that you made a pact with a demon to make yourself feel stronger? What does it matter? I'm still going to kill you. Demons will never escape my rune abilities."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ironside: "This should be fun. I've heard of Orobouros...The needles only take life. They don't steal magic."

Metallus: "What Ironside says is correct, Hazama. Golems are not given true life. They are infused with magic that enables movement. Dwarves know that so you can easily ask them about golem lore. In essence, we know not life or death, just how to spare life and deal death. Ironside, don't worry about him supposedly killing you. You have been infused with rune magic just as I have. Defeat Orobouros as if it were just another elf."

Ironside: "Very well, then. Orobouros...I fear nothing. I am killable but trying to defeat me with needles is useless. That is not a weapon..."

Slamming Earthbreaker into the ground, jagged stones rose up converging on Orobouros.

Ironside: "This is a weapon..."

Orobouros was mad. "Killing something that is already dead and filled with hate? HARD TO BELIEVE!" Orobouros grew taller than the mansion. "YOUR STARTING TO MAKE ME MAD!!!" He grabbed Iornside and opened his mouth and flames came out. "YOUR GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ENTIRETY!!!" He said removing the earthbreaker from Iornsides little hands. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!" He than tossed Iornside in his mouth and swollowed Iornside. "He then shrunk down to the size of the mansion. "HOPE YOU LIKE HELL!!!"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Metallus: "An Oni, as you call it is still nothing more than a demon. This dark power is not something you are born with. It was given to you. I presume at one point, you were a human. Correct me if I'm wrong but was your past really that troublesome that you made a pact with a demon to make yourself feel stronger? What does it matter? I'm still going to kill you. Demons will never escape my rune abilities."

(Jiro)"*laughs* YOU ARE AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK, WE THE ONIMUSHA ARE BORN THIS WAY IN OUR OWN REALM, WE MY LOOK HUMAN BUT WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THEM NOR ARE WE LIKE DEMONS OUR POWER ARE FAR BEYOND THOSE WEAK CREATURE AND WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO HARNESS THE DEMONS SOUL TO MAKE US EVEN MORE POWERFUL, WE HAVE WAGED A ENDLESS WAR AGAINST THE DEMON TO PREVENT THEM FROM CROSSING INTO OTHER REALMS SO DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE MY KIND WITH DEMONs OR HUMANS IF IT WASN'T FOR MY RACE AMA WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER RUN WITH DEMONS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO!" I continue to walk towards the golem to give him the fight he seek the stupid fool of a guardian know nothing of my kind none of them do.

(OOC:@everyone remember there is to be no kill of other plays you can only injure other plays but nothing life threatening.)

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Charter: Hazama

(He's not dead he is in my stomach/Hell and if he does not get out he will be dead =P and who knows what's in there?)

Orobouros was getting weaker now he went to big and used to much power (what she said) "Damn..." He shrunk down to a little smaller but had enough power to swallow the other guy. "Hazama I will not fail you!" but Orobouros knew he might. He went down to nothing and ran into the forest to regain his strength. "As long as Iornside is in Hell I am safe..." He then grew back to normal size and rested perfectly in a tree.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-28-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: For the record, Aedan is correct.)

Inside the burning realm, Ironside slowly melted the iron body and talked from inside Hazama's head.

Ironside: "Now, science takes its place...The dwarven race built me from Iron as a first guard but now that you have applied necessary heat, you are now in for a world of hurt from the inside out.

In a ball of rune-based energy, Ironside shot itself out of the fleeing Orobouros, floating in front of it.

Ironside: "The dwarfs and humans have a simple equation. When you melt down iron, it can be reprocessed into steel. I must thank you for reconstructing me into a harbinger of doom. You may call me "Ignus Fatuus"."

Forming before Orobouros was a steel golem that had the look of a cyclops holding an axe.

Ignus Fatuus: "Ironside and Earthbreaker are no more. Now you meet Ignus Fatuus and The Holy Redeemer, my axe. Allow me to reward you by extinguishing your worthless life."

------------------------------------------------

Metallus: "The golems would have easily made quick work of the demons. Earth, blood, fire, electricity, steel...the list goes on for a few more names. Earth is capable of spawning again considering the ground we stand on is what they are made of. Blood golems maintain composition by taking in the blood of the fallen, regardless of race and encasing it within a body of bone. Fire golems are typically hard to find. No one has ever survived fighting them considering they reside only in calderas and volcanoes. Electric golems form when rune stones are drenched with water and then struck with numerous bolts. Ask the dwarfs in Helvibia if you wish to know more. Their scholars are experts in golem lore."

Metallus brought Sunburst down again in a double swipe.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Forming before Orobouros was a steel golem that had the look of a cyclops holding an axe.

Ignus Fatuus: "Ironside and Earthbreaker are no more. Now you meet Ignus Fatuus and The Holy Redeemer, my axe. Allow me to reward you by extinguishing your worthless life."

Orobouros was already weak. "You can not kill a ghost! That is impossible. Only try to realize the truth. There is no ghost." and with that Orobouros vanished into thin air. Then at random moments attacked Ignus Fatuus from several different directions.
    "Can't hit what you can't see. Can't kill what you can't hear." Then attacks started raining in and each hit became weaker.

(Sorry about that.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ignus Fatuus

Ignus: "So, a ghost...Steel has a greater defense than iron and doesn't rust from water."

As Ignus kept getting hit, it raised the Holy Redeemer in the air.

Ignus: "Your hits are growing weaker so that must mean you're almost done. Let's find you...Ipcas Sanlie'l Eldog Suul! Heaven's Eye!"

The axe began glowing white as light shone down from the sky around Ignus to reveal the pest. The golem prepared the axe for a final swing.

Ignus: "I shall send you to the marshlands near the fallen city of Tyrinthya. Fight your way out of that, weakling. Sol Fae Davtin Ilprag! Strike of Divine Intervention!"

Ignus smacked Orobouros/Hazama with the blunt side of the axe, expelling him out of the forests. The steel axe golem roared and beat its fists against its chest one at a time repeatedly.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Landon was severly weakened by the spell. He could fight with using his currently hex staff. His staff returned to normal size. "I been curse... I cant cast any of my spells without risking my life..."

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Orobouros took the hit full force. He was on the verge of death. "Oww..." He said as Orobouros started to grow his skin back to Hazama. Once the skin covered him he said with the last bit of his strength "Seal..." then Hazama came back into control and fainted from over use of his power.

A few minutes later Hazama opened his eyes "Damn..." He said unable to get up. His weapons were gone they fall off with the skin. He rolled around so he laid on his back. Was this the end of it? All that work and years of training and I'm going to die? Here? "What was I thinking." He said as a baby wolf sat next to him with a cute expression on his face and his head tilted. "Go away" he tried to shoo away the wolf cub but it ended up sit directly on neck warming him. He was tired... he could not even remove the pup from off of him.

"Will I ever become human again?" he said aloud to the pup "Will I even live?" The pup wined when he said that and licked his face. "You think so?" His hat and jacket was gone. He felt so tired that he ended up drifting off. The last thing he heard was the pup whimpering and licking his face to keep him awake.

(He's not dead BTW )
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-28-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(2/3 players are unable to battle... Its up to you aedan, Im not having Killian fight in this one.)
    Character: Landon Sean + Killian Highwind.
    I fainted while trying to cast esuna on myself to remove the curse. Everything went black and I failed to finish the fight along with Hazama. We lost this battle but we still can win the war. I hated to admit it but it was up to Jiro and his friends. Killian Watched the whole fight unfold. The Dragoon wondered if he should join in the fight as the Heros were losing.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-29-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information