AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default RPG: Treacherous Gods

The land of Ama has turn to utter chaos. Empires have turned against each other; friends turn their backs on each other. The reason for the chaos in the realm of Ama is because a Warlord has become corrupted with power. The warlord gained an unbelievable amount of dark energy and it's because of her, chaos and darkness reign supreme. For 800 years the land of Ama has suffered in chaos and darkness.

The Warlord started to gain more power in the land from her dark fortress. She started to building a army capable of conquering the five empires. Addicted to power and taken control over the lands of Ama, she made alliances with the five empires greatest enemies for the Helvibia it was the goblins, hurlock and Genlock invading their Dwarven cities, for Lucanthium and Imperium it was the orc tribes living near their boarders, these tribes launch raids on petrols, merchants, travelers as well as near by towns and villages, for Segunda it was the uruk hai follower of the one of the dark generals of the Warlord her self and for Anterium it was the dark dwelling creature such spiderlings, ogres, trolls, giants etc. After years of conflict the five empire banded together to make a stand against the Warlords armies that gathered at the plains of Arawath. The war lasted for a month before both armies were destroyed both side were crippled. What was left of the empires armies retreated back to their boarders while the Warlord began rebuilding her armies.

A small band of warriors, pirate, mages etc. decide to get rid of the darkness. They were known as Heroes, these heroes come from all over the land and came under one Banner, their goal was to destroy the corrupt warlord. They failed in their quest and thus the land of Ama suffered greatly. More and darker minions gather to the corrupt warlord, Orcs, Goblins, and Demons etc. they all came to do her bidding. Like a plague of locus, they wreak havoc all over Ama.

Empires: Capital Cities

Imperium: Lithundion
    Anterium: Namilius
    Helvibia: Dalonica
    Lucanthium: Romantias
    Segunda: Miravur

These are the five major empires. The Imperium is controlled by the Humans, along with other races. Anterium is controlled by the Woodland creature like the Elves. Helvibia is controlled by Underground creature such as Dwarves. Lucanthium is another empire that is controlled by the Humans. Segunda is an empire controlled by all races within the area.

400 years after the failure of the Heroes, new heroes arise from the darkness to reclaim the light. These new heroes arrive in Tyrinthya, the Main City of Liberion. Liberion is a small empire but it has incredible amount of resources which the Warlords wants and never Empire is willing to give. Tyrinthya gives of a calm atmosphere and the majority of races live here. The Goddess of Light has sent a call to all heroes, summoning them to a Mansion in Tyrinthya. All the heroes know is that they have been summoned to a mansion in Tyrinthya.

Rules:
    Karma will be based on the individuals posts and their character in general
    Multiple characters are acceptable.
    There is no posting limit. ( of course do not Spam )
    No bad language
    If you are going to be away for a few days, then do tell me and we can discuss something with you characters
    (Also I'm going to take what Hasu did with her RPG)

When you guys Post, put the Character and Location at the top of your posts, like so

Character: Captain Morgan ( Just an Example )

@ Everyone

( OOC: Okay, you are at the city, Tyrinthya. And at the moment it's free roam. You can get to know the other characters, get drunk or start a fight at the a Inn, stay at the mansion, buy some equipment etc. Those who are going to stay at the mansion or going to the mansion, you are greeted by maids. The lord of the mansion is no home at moment.

Those who decide to make an evil dude, you are near Tyrinthya. You can attack locals villages nearby, attack a group of traveling people, get ready for an upcoming attack etc. )
    Last edited by Elukien; 08-10-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Landon Sean
    Landon looked around at the many people and was surprised that they didnt look a thing like the people from his village. Not that he was concerned because the village is hidden in the thickest of a forest that is protected by a man rumored to kill outsiders. He started to run around the city looking at the sights and picked up some money. Landon continued running around amazed by every little thing as he is from the forest and the city is a wonderest thing for a small blackmage such as himself.
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian didnt understand why His king sent him there but it was for guard duty and had no choice but to assist the embassies in theyre Campains. He went up to the clerk and told him he was sent there by the king and was assigned to patrol the city. 'Patrol the city? Great one of the easiest job for a dragoon' He thought as He exited the building and jumped onto the roof of the building across the ally way.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Characters: Angeline & Aisha

It has been another normal day for Aisha. Aisha was flying towards the Tyrinthya library to meet up with Angeline. She reached the library in no time at all, but as usual she crash landed into the library. Angeline heard something crash, she knew who it was. Angeline walked over to Aisha and help her up. "Thanks, Ruby" she said with a smile, she called Angeline, Ruby because she was good friends with her. "You need to fly better, Aisha" "I can fly, it's just that i can't land to greatly" they both laugh. They walked over to a table to have some tea. On the table was a letter addressed to them, They open the letter and read what was inside. The letter said that they had to go the Tyrinthya Mansion, they were puzzled by this. "I guess we should head to the Mansion" "But i just got here and what about tea?" "Alright, we'll have some tea and then we are going, okay?" "Okay"

Character: Cyelene

Cyelene walked though the middle of the City, surprised that things are lively here. She stop and took a deep breath, the scent of this city was quite pleasant. She continued to wonder around the city. Cyelene walked up to a local, "Where can i find the person in charge here?" "They will be at the Mansion, just keep following this path and take a right" "Thank you" She walked off to the Mansion, walking past a tavern, she heard fighting inside but took no notice of it.

Character: Cyrus

On his way to the Mansion, Cyrus noticed a Tavern. He thought to himself 'I could use a drink'. Entering the Tavern, he straight to the counter, " Bartender, give me one of your finest Ales", he took a set next to a window. A couple of scruffy looking people walked over to him. "Nice sword you got there, mind if i take a look?" Cyrus just gave them a strange gaze. "Sure" he handed one of his sword the scruffy looking person, once the guy got the sword in his hands, he started to run. "Hey", Cyrus stood up, looked at his ale, grabbing his ale and throwing it at the scruffy guy. The scruffy guy fell on a table knocking of all the drink on to some rough looking people. They didn't have a happy face, they started to pick up anything they could and went berserk, leading into a riot in the tavern. "Hehe...things have gotten interesting" as he started fight his way though to his sword.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Just introducing my characters now. My posts will most likely get longer next time)

Character: Sina

Cloudy day over an ugly city spelled a very grumpy Sina. She sat atop a bell tower in the center of the city, looking down at the people living their boring lives, doing their boring jobs, to eat their boring food with their boring families, then dream their boring dreams, and finally wake the next to repeat the same boring process again.

"So boring! When will something fun happen?" The moody demon asked the empty space around her.

That's when she noticed him. A simple city guard. An unknown man with the simple job of patrolling the streets making sure the people aren't going crazy and continuing with their stupid routines. A man who probably had a family to feed, and he was so desperate and moronic that he took the dumb job. He was the perfect target. A smirk was plastered on Sina's face as she stood up, stretching her wings out, she pulled out her blades.

"He won't even see it coming," she said to herself, "well, stupid guard man, here I come," she jumped, diving straight for the unsuspecting guard. The man's head seemed to rush toward her as she readied the hungry steel in her hands. The strike was swift and effective. The man was dead before his body hit the ground and Sina disappeared on a nearby rooftop before the nearest female screamed her fear at the blood now covering stone road.

"That should liven up this day," Sina said as a small giggle left her lips.

Character: Sidhdirtur Undoval
    Location: Dark corner of the Dancing Elf Tavern (OOC: Taverns have to have names, right? )

"Pathetic creatures," a voice said as the owner of the voice watched the fight started by an armored human, "typical human," Sidhdirtur seethed. Of all races allied against the Warlord, he hated humans the most. They were always the ones looking for a fight. When he patrolled the Forest he would kill them on sight. Humans were not to even be spoken to as far as Sid was concerned.

When he got the message summoning him to Tyrinthya, Sid refused. He would not leave
    the Forest for any reason. It was not until the Elders ordered him to go that he finally left the trees of the Forest for the unnatural stone buildings of the city.A human man spotted him watching the fight in the corner, interrupting his thoughts with his drunken stupor, "whada'ya lookin' at, purty boy?" The man challenged Sid, charging him. Sid's sword was out and at the man's throat before he could throw a punch. Eyes wide, the man's hands opened in surrender.

"I hope you've sobered up, human," Sid said the man's race like a curse, "any other time I would have taken your filthy head and fed it to the dogs."

Sid removed the sword and kicked the man back into the riot. Before any others could challenge him he left through a nearby window and began walking down the street.
    Last edited by Zandan; 08-10-2010 at 09:55 PM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann

Shug had been sitting in the back of the tavern, out of the way, sipping a flagon of ale that she had stolen of a drunkard at another table. She had seen the two gruff-looking blokes approach the pretty faced gentleman with the sword. She could smell trouble and smiled when the tavern errupted in a brawl after the blondie chucked his drink at the back of the ruffian's head. She downed the last of her ale and wiping her mouth on her sleeve jumped lightly over the tables towards the man who started it all.
    "Oi, pretty boy!" she shouted to him balancing on the edge of an overturned chair, "Exits that way. Follow me if you like."
    She turned without waiting for a reply since it was obvious that the man was enjoying the altercation he instigated by the big white grin on his face. Although she was sure he would follow as soon as he saw the three giant, mean looking oafs headed his way. No doubt the tavern owner's goons.
    She shoved a bearded man into a drunk who was chortling at the fighting and ducked under the counter, leaving a path of chaos behind her in the already riotus tavern.
    She grinned when she saw the man heading in her direction. This was the most exciting thing that had happened to her since those sailors found her stowing away in thier cargo hold, munching her way through their supplies.
    Sneaking out through a concealed door in the back of the bar it wasn't long until the other person joined her.
    Without hesitation Shug stuck out a dirty hand in introduction,
    "The name's Shug." She grinned when he slipped his pale, rich hand into hers and returned her greeting with a charming, lop-sided grin.
    "Cyrus."
    Last edited by shug; 08-11-2010 at 01:05 AM.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Location: Tyrinthya- Ally leading up to tavern and shoping district.
    Landon Started to run To the shopping district because he heard about a weapon shop ran by a mage. He knew he could buy a excellent staff and maybe some other books. He only really has 'Book of Basic White Magick'. He keep running but trips infront of the tavern with a loud thud. He got back up and fixed his magus hat. He read the sign and it read "Dancing Elf Tavern" He looked in side seeing a scary looking man and walked up to the shop next door and purchased a staff and Book of Healing magic. He left the shop and looked at the sky. He found a ticket to some play at the Royal Palace which is what the town seemed to be eager about. He picked up the Ticket and Stashed it in his pouch. He started to walk past the Tavern. "Huh?!" He said as he bumped into someone.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-10-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Rorin, Miser, and Eldire

A handsome young man with ginger hair sat at the side of a wall playing his He put a little mug out for any old coin. Here he was in a city made from cobblestone, somehow his lute reflected the forging of such a great city. He appreciated the charms of the city. The heartbeats were harmonious and were in sync with each other, even if some hearts were violent.
    His lute seemed to magically pull from all of this. The air and the tension of life and violence. He sighed for a moment and played more softly, people were more into going to the elf taverns or the other inns to listen to other bards.
    He preferred the flow of the outside.

A tradition no longer practiced in this day and age. The outside was the place full of inspirations. It wasn't just the heartbeats of the people roaming, but the heartbeats of the animals as well. He took a moment and relaxed his hands on his loot. He coughed for a bit. But he knew none would pay attention to a man sitting on cold cobblestone and he rather not let people get close anyway. His fingers strummed on the wood of his lute, but he was not playing any strings. He was simply listening to the heartbeats. Which were overwhelming and yet exciting.

He took a moment and sighed. He closed his eye tightly, but he couldn't sleep not yet. Not until he met the budget of today. He had to continue, whether or not this is what he wanted to do. He had to continue. He coughed again, but he began to play his lute again. He could feel his hands tiredly shake, but it wasn't from playing to long. He needed the rest.

-------

A young man sat on near the outskirts of town. He was waiting for his next hit. He was waiting for them to pass by. It wouldn't be hard to get in and out after all they called him The Spider for a reason. He could easily maneuver and make movements unknown to any man.
    He was watching the roads and had been watching the roads for quite some time. He made no movement, much like if a dead man had gotten stuck up a tree. He just watched and his eyes were still. A dog waiting for its next victim. A spider who had laid out a web.

He heard the rolling of a cart far off in the distance somewhere and he saw what he had been waiting for coming idly at the distance. It was slowly rolling up cobblestone roads and bumping up and down with the many dispersed large rocks amongst the area. Miser took of his coat and revealed his body suit underneath. This wouldn't take that much time. As the cart got close, he carefully landed on the cart. He smirked and took out one of his poison needles.

As the cart still moved, he flipped himself upside down and peeled the curtains back just to peek through. He only needed this space to throw the needled into the man's neck. He carefully got from the carriage and back onto the road. He quickly went back up the tree to grab his jacket and now he was ready to leave. To the city most likely to collect his reward.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon's surprised when he ran into a statue. He moved around it and started to run to the Inn and saw a bard and listened to him play from a distance. He walked right over to him and dropped the rest of his money (601 Coins) Into the mug and walked off. The look of the man looked tired but he could sense that he was probably dumbfounded. It was likly because he is a Blackmage which is a rare race to see out of Blackmage Village or the forest near Miravur.

Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian looked out to the distance and noted that there was a convoy coming there way. He watched for theives or those who will prey on the merchants who are unarmed.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-11-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann

Shug had made quick friends with the charming ex-nobleman and learned that he was headed to the mansion there in Tyrinthya. He had invited her to accompany him to the towering domicile but she had respectfully declined and parted ways with the cheerful man after snatching a few coins from his purse. She had then made her way along the back alley's of the bustling city whistling while she tossed the stolen gold in her hand.
    "i've only borrowed it," she reasoned with herself when she began feeling a pang of guilt, "whats a few gold coins between friends?"
    she was planning on purchasing a few more arrowheads with the money and possibly some shoes she mused as she glanced down at her naked feet. she took in the rest of her appearance, a ragged tunic and ratty shorts, she looked like a street urchin.
    "and maybe some new clothes as well.." although if she was honest with herself she would admit that she liked her ragtag appearance. its what she felt most comfortable in.
    lost in her thoughts shug failed to realize that she had reached a wall until she almost bumped her nose into it. shaking her head the young woman realized there was music coming from the stony wall but laughed at herself when she realized it was only a sickly, lonely looking bard.
    she saw an empty mug in which she suspected his earnings were kept and began planning on how she could get her hands on a few more coins when she heard the red-haired musician utter a feeble cough. on closer inspection shug could see dark shadows under the bard's eyes and his hands were shaking but he kept playing his lute. beautifully she might add. shug chewed on the end of a lock of her ebony hair in a moment of indecision. the mischief in her wanted her to take the money and run but the kinder side told her to help the pour soul. with a frustrated sigh shug gave in and emptied all the gold coins she'd snitched into the ginger's mug. she wore a frown as she said,
    "here. go take care of yourself. you look like crap."
    she turned to go but hesitated as if she forgot something,
    "oh and uhm, it sounds good" she gestured awkwardly to his lute. " see ya around."
    and she stalked off telling herself that she was just going to the nick the supplies anyway.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He was greeted by the heartbeat of a strange. It was fast, almost like the sounds of a running stream. The beat of it was strong and harder of a strong willed individual who at times liked games. He could just tell by the rhythm and the beast the deep chasms of it all that this was the kind of person who was strong and yet playful.

Though there were faint flutters as if they were guilty of something an if they were planning on something. The anxiety before the thrill of something terrible. A heart that almost read "will I escape this time". He watched as the poured gold into the mug, as if that was redemption enough. Rorin watched the girl walk off and he realized the meaning behind the mint he was given.

He got up slowly from the cobblestone and picked the mug up. It didn't take him that long to catch the girl stuck at the corner, almost waiting for something. Like a cat watching a spider dangle from a ceiling or watch a string wiggle around.

"Excuse miss," he said calmly and quietly his voice somber and yet beautiful like winter winds, "I greatly appreciate your kind off. But I cannot accept mint that has been stolen."

He stared at her carefully with his left eye. It was the kind of stare that both frightened and yet inspired. A stare that was meant for the use of one eye. Even though now he wasn't play the lute. The hand used as to pick the lute strummed the air lightly. As if music was always in his head.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Lillith.

Lillith was walking down the last hill.
    Finally.
    Finally she saw the northern gates of Tyrithya.
    She didn't know why, but a great feeling of courage overwhelmed her once she saw the city in front of her, at last.
    She darted down the hill and raced towards the front gate.
    "Welcome to Tyrithya, enjoy your stay." The gatekeepers said to her.
    She nodded and moved on towards the town square.
    She looked around for a bit, looking for a shop to her liking.
    Then her eye fell on a fruit merchant, she bought an apple and moved on.

Lillith was a lucky girl, because she had found a rich merchant on her way to Tyrinthya, who was being attacked by werewolves, of course, he was no match for those werewolves.
    Luckily, Lillith happened to pass by.
    She saw the merchant, who was screaming for help.
    Lillith didn't hestitate for a second, jumped up high, fired 3 arrows, straight through the werewolves' hearts.
    With the werewolves killed, the merchant was relieved.
    He gave her enough money to live from for at least 2 years, and he gave her a ride to Tyrithya as long as they had to go the same way.
    Yes, Lillith may be young, but she's reliable and brave, a real hero.

Lillith walked on, until she saw the mansion from her dreams.
    She looked at the mansion, it seemed quite big to her.
    Shivering, she walked in.
    As she walked in, a few other heroes greeted her, she felt embarrased and retreated in the bathroom.
    Lillith isn't used to this much attention, she has only lived in a small town before.
    A maid came looking for her.
    "Lillith, is it? please come with me."
    Lillith followed the maid into a big hallway, with lots of doors.
    "Here, this will be your room for now." The maid said with a smile.
    Lillith sat down on her bed and llooked around.
    It was a quite cozy room, she liked it.
    It was almost exactly as she would have made her room look like; Wooden floor with a big round red carpet, a cozy bed with white sheets, a nice desk with a chair, 2 potted plants and a closet, and of course, there was a violin.
    She played a song and after that she went to sleep.

POLITE AND OCCASIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT STUFF Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2015 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Chronus
    Class: Human
    Personality: Refuses to talk to anyone he considers weaker then him.
    Look: Spiked purple hair, purple shoulder armour and grieves, red scarf, deep green shirt, a pair of tattered inventor's goggles hanging from his belt, large onyx sword with gold Kanji carved into the face, saying "Talk is Cheap"

-----------

Chronus looked at his destination, a field away. He stared at it for quite some time, a faroff look in his eyes. Then he closed his eyes and stepped forward.

'What am I doing? Why am I doing this?' he doubted himself. The people residing in the capital were peaceful, doing nothing but hanging their washing and busking, and the like.

Then came the dark, spontaneous, raving voice. 'Because they're ANNOYING! They're weak and insignificant and they have horrible tastes in curtan fabric!"

Chrono sat down and listened to the conflicting voices. He didn't know why, but he enjoyed their constant bickering. It calmed him.

Suddenly, a rustle came from the bushes. He got up and urged the 2 conflicting voices to be quiet, before getting up and slowly moving to the bushes. With a quick swing of his arm, he had lightly clipped the top of the bush and, hopefully, discouraged the would-be attacker from taking him on. He sat back down as the voices started up again, thanking his deity they had returned to him.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ Naughty Dog, it's nice that you want to join up, but you have to Sign-Up first before you start to play. Create your character on the Sign up: Treacherous Gods.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside
    Location: Mt. Draclyn - Tomb of Clangeddin, Dwarven Hero of the mountain nation Helvibia.

Clangeddin, late hero of Helvibia was known to have stopped an elven invasion from succeeding. The Elves, by lore were known to have been sworn enemies to the Dwarves. Dwarves typically wore light battle armor considering they were quite skilled with a bow. Each of the basic races had their own weapon that they were typically good with. The humans had the sword and shield while elves had the bow, mages had magic which was not to be confused with the higher level of magic, known as sorcery or the highest level, known as arcana, dwarves had the axe as their select weapon and made use of throwing axes for distance while humans had the crossbow. Golems are rare to find but have distinct locations as to where to try and find one. Fire golems were typically found in volcanoes or guarding tombs near them while Earth Golems were found guarding temples and residing in plains or mountainous areas. Blood golems were seen guarding graveyards or roaming through swamps, staying alive by taking in the blood of the dead to maintain their body structure. Iron golems were very hard to find. Typically assisting fire golems and earth golems, they were strong guardians of sacred sites. Killing a golem is legendary but nearly impossible, even for the mightiest of individuals. They can still be killed though. By its name, one could tell that Ironside was an iron golem. Each type of golem had a different weapon. Earth golems had their mighty fists and feet, fire golems possessed the trait of their burning bodies, making them more lethal than earth golems sometimes. Blood golems used either large, long claws, swords or clubs or made out of the hardened bones of the fallen. To reinforce their bodies, blood golems contained the blood they possessed through the use of an exterior made of bone to hold it all in. The rarest of them, iron golems possessed a weapon designed specifically for their great strength and size. Ironside possessed Earthbreaker, a mighty sword known to cut into mountains like a hot knife through butter. Here is his tale...The tale of Ironside, guardian of Clangeddin's tomb.

Two armed human explorers came upon the ornate, stone sarcophagus of Clangeddin. A golem statue was kneeling on each smaller side of the sarcophagus. Before the sarcophagus rested an open, dusty book with a page-to-page inscription.

"Here lays the dwarven hero, Clangeddin. Known to have stopped an elven invasion upon Helvibia, Clangeddin's twin axes became weapons of lore and axes became the traditional weapon of choice for the Dwarves in his honor in addition to war hammers. To all who seek to obtain the knowledge and deeper history of Clangeddin, you may read on further but you may not open Clangeddin's sarcophagus. Certain death will await you. If your intention is to obtain Clangeddin's legendary axes, then you must prove yourself worthy of wielding such weapons first through a feat of strength."

As one of them read on, the other went for the sarcophagus and began to open it.

Explorer 1: "Hey, are you sure we should be doing this? We should respect the dead, not steal their belongings."

Explorer 2: "Nonsense, what gives you the idea that I should stop?"

Explorer 1: "Didn't you hear what I read? The tome said that if you want to obtain the axes, you have to prove that you are worthy of possessing them."

Explorer 2: "Bah. Ancient hocus pocus meant to scare adventurers away."

Explorer 1: "I don't know, those statues look pretty ominous to me. It's as if they're guarding the tomb...more specifically, the axes. I really don't think you should do it."

Explorer 2: "These statues? They're lifeless and made of iron...dwarven iron, that's tougher than your regular iron. Now, I'm opening it. Keep watch for any others who might pass by."

Explorer 1: "Alright then. Good luck."

As the explorer opened the sarcophagus, he noticed maggots crawling on the body that firmly held the axes. Wresting the axes from their previous owner, he looked in amazement and looked to his other man.

Explorer 2: "I got them, I got them! These things are beautiful! Come and take a look!"

Explorer 1: "I have to admit, they are amazing. These things are priceless. They must be over 160 years old, judging by the condition and wear of them."

Explorer 2: "I told you the text was just a means to scare people off. Let's get out of here."

As the two explorers started walking though, some creaking started sounding off as Ironside arose from his kneeling stance. Both explorers looked back and panicked.

Explorer 1: "What did I tell you!? I knew it wasn't fiction! We're gonna die, man. We're seriously going to hell."

Explorer 2: "Holy hell, you're right. What do I do!?"

Explorer 1: "I told you to respect the dead! Put the axes back in their original form. They were crossed together traditionally, weren't they? Put them back like that!"

As the explorer with the axes placed them back nervously, Ironside looked at him after they were placed back and the sarcophagus was closed once again. The explorer backed away shakily, looking at the tall iron golem with fright.

Explorer 2: "We're sorry. We didn't mean to disturb the hero. Forgive us, guardian of Clangeddin."

Ironside looked at the explorer and brought a fist down onto him, crushing him like a bug. He then returned to his kneeling position at the sarcophagus while the remaining explorer ran away.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shug stared dumbly as the coins were poured back in her hand. This she did not expect. She moved to say something but the intensity of his gaze kept her frozen to the spot. She looked into the one eye that she could see and felt as if he wass staring right through to her innermost demons. Shug covered her chest insecurely somewhat unnerved by the bard's unwavering gazing. Then his silky words sidled through her mind once more and she found her voice again.
    "hold up a minute! howd you know it was stolen?" She gave him a scrutinizing frown. When he chose to stay silent she realized she wasnt going to get an answer. She sighed in defeat. "well listen. its too late to give it back now but if i promise that i'll pay the man back," - eventually, she added silently, "will you take the money back? you need it more than i do." She watched the pale man's fingers gently strum the air as if he was still playing his instrument and wondered what kind of person this sickly bard was.
    Above all, Be Free

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Character: Cyrus

After telling this little girl, his name. He walked around the Tavern, remembering that his sword is still inside. He ran into the Tavern, "did ya miss me?" diving into the brawl. Fighting his way to the middle of the room, he found his sword "Haha, got cha", standing back up, turned his head around to see three giants from before "By any chance, do you know the easiest way out?" he stood there, smiling at them.

Shortly, a body is thrown though one the windows, the shattering glass is spread or the street. The fight inside came to a stop. "Thanks", Cyrus got up, brushing off any glass. He took a deep breath and thought 'That is one heck of a tavern', he start to giggle and shortly burst out laughing. He headed off to the mansion.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"well listen. its too late to give it back now but if i promise that i'll pay the man back," - eventually, she added silently, "will you take the money back? you need it more than i do."

Rorin shook his head no. There were things in this world he could and couldn't accept. He stared at the girl again with his one eye. He could hear the anxiety in her heart one more time and he gently played his fingers to the the tune even though he was just playing the strings of air. He hadn't touched his fingers on his lute once, but he stared at the girl.

"I cannot," Rorin said mildly, "I want to feel I have earned mint. I do not want to feel that I have earned only the right of stolen mint."

Rorin closed his eye once for a second as if thinking or concentrating on something. Somehow it was the feeling as if he were concentrating on her. And her heart, she of course didn't know this. Bending in the stream with the clash beats of frantic playfulness Rorin continued to listen.

"Your heartbeat has a gorgeous rhythm to it," Rorin said gently.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Your heartbeat has a gorgeous rhythm to it," Rorin said gently.

Shug blushed, his soft words taking her off guard. She placed a hand over the aforementioned organ and felt its tell-tale flutter. Running a hand through her hair the tiny woman quickly recovered her composure and patted the red head's shoulder. Avoiding his gaze she gestured to a street leading to a main courtyard in the city,
    "come on. if you wont take the gold im at least going to get some food in you." Sensing his scrutiny she raised a hand before he could object, "no worries, i wont steal it. its easy to work for a free meal, just easier stealing sometimes." she grabbed the young musician's hand and pulled him into the throng of people in the courtyard. "let's go, you look like you can barely stand." she smiled cheekily up at him before following her nose to the nearest source of delicious aromas.
    Above all, Be Free

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril felt the sun shining upon the entrance of her hollow. She stretched her arms and yawned as she looked around to ensure that no one has entered her heavily magic guarded hollow. Avril put on a corset and placed a perfect fit long sweater above. The sweater was long and went down to slightly above her knees. Avril found a short pair of shorts that she always wore underneath in case there was a breeze outside. She did a twirl in the makeshift mirror that she brought with her everywhere. Her eyes always remained a certain color of blue but the tint of the blue always changed. Avril's eyes were a very light piercing blue today since she felt calm and relaxed which was very strange. Ever since she had wandered and created her hollow near Tyrinthya, she has felt at peace which has never happened to her before. The stay near Tyrinthya has also affected her magic. Her magic was powerful but now that she was far calmer, her magic was much more powerful and deadly. Avril gathered her mirror and her things and placed them in a bag which she kept behind a rock and took her staff with her. She was slightly paranoid and like to keep her belongings safe and warded by strong magic. Her eyes met the entrance of the hollow as she was exiting it. Avril constantly felt a presence at all times and it had made her feel uneasy. She has received signs from this unruly presence and at one point, felt frightened for her life. Her paranoia got the best of her but sometimes, she had to take a deep breath and relax. Avril closed the hollow with her magic and gave it one last glance before she headed off towards Tyrinthya.

Avril took a breath of fresh air as she walked through the entrance. She loved the smell of the city. It lushous fields that grew on the outskirts, the kind and caring people of the city and the many different adventures and events in the city is what attracted her to this place. Avril has never remained in one place for too long but this was one place she was willing to make an exception for. She has never felt more at home than at Tyrinthya. Her fear of being hunted again has never allowed her to remain at one place for too long but she has been very caustious the last few years. Avril walked towards the Tavern and when she entered the tavern, she noticed it was quite empty considered it has had better days. She took a seat right in front of the bar and grinned at the keeper.

"Good day to you! Ale for me please." The keeper nodded and prepared her some ale. Avril grinned happily as the large cup of ale had been placed before her. She placed some coins on the table to pay for the ale and as a tip. The keeper grinned at Avril, pleased to see that some appreciate the services offered here.

"Thank you Lady. I hope to see you again tomorrow." Avril nodded as she took a drink from the glass.

"Of course! I am here nearly everday." The keeper nodded and went to serve the others that were in the tavern. Avril was quite pleased with the ale and enjoyed it while it lasted.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She placed her hand on his shoulder and he gave her a look. The kind that locked two eyes together as if shackling each other by a chain. She quickly had him moving into a large mob of people and he only watched her for a second.
    "let's go, you look like you can barely stand."
    His eye followed her as she began to walk to the nearest food stand. He began slowly following. He wasn't yet use to the idea of being with someone. It made him somewhat uncomfortable because he was on unfamiliar grounds.

He coughed into his scarf for a second. The many heartbeats surrounding him gave him comfort and also made his head pound. To much noise and clutter in one area, it surrounded him and had his own heart following the rhythms. It was a bit to much. As they made their way to wherever she was going the overwhelming smells of civilization made him a nauseous. He didn't have much of an appetite and he stared at the girl.

"I'm not much up for eating," he said.

Then he realized his one mistake.

"My apologies," he said, "My name is Rorin Silverheart, a pleasure to meet you miss."

---------------------------------------

Miser found himself walking the roads towards the city. He could hear just outside near the guarded gates the music and the sense of life inside. Miser placed his hands gently through his hair and stared at the city with great awe. He hadn't been here before and all though he knew he was here directly on business, he could take the time to stop somewhere as well.
    Miser passed the guards and he found himself inside the city. It was a lot larger than he assumed and the streets were luckily filled with large crowds.

He needed to get to Dancing Elf Tavern. So the first course of action, was of course, but to figure where the location of this was.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul moved swiftly through the undergrowth, his armour flapping as he ran, his eyes followed the travellers heading for Tyrinthya and he bared his fangs. His crude but deadly blade shon in the morning sun but his sheild and armour were too encrusted with grime and blood from weeks of travel and fighting to relect the rays which peirced the trees and bracken as he ran. The travellers stopped and one of them looked around warily as if he could sense the Uruk preparing to attack. Gazkul leapt from the trees into the travellers with a roar, his savage blade biting deep into the flesh of the first man who screamed and tried desperately to run but to no avail as the sword split his skull and he moved no more. The two survivors drew swords and advanced on him with hatred in their eyes, Gazkul closed with them beating his sword on his sheild as he advanced. They attacked with the fury of those who want revenge but were easily outmatched by the powerfull Uruk who deflected an attack with his sheild and decapitated one of them before headbutting the final one and crushing his head with an iron shod foot. Howling a prayer to his master Gazkul dragged the corpses back into the forest to be devoured. The only signs of the fight which remained was the bloodstained leaved and a head impaled on a hastilt cut wooden stake as a warning to thosewho dared to defy the will of the Warlord.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I guess I'll get my characters interacting with each other. Not inserting Basil just yet...)

Character: Sina

"Ugh," a frustrated Sina growled, "this stupid place is so boring!"

Disappointment coursed through her veins when the only thing that happened after her murder of the guard was the removal of the body and a quick search of the grounds around the area.

"Stupid guards in this stupid city full of stupid people doing all their stupid things," Sina continued, not even trying to hide her presence through out her grumbling, "I need to find someone more fun to kill."

Sina stood up, looking around, she saw no one that seemed fun. Giving up quickly on the area, she jumped across the roofs, her grumbling still continuing, "stupid buildings, with their stupid uneven roofs, making hard to see the stupid street, with the stupi...oh hey! There's someone!"

A man with white hair, his ears telling Sina he was an elf. She had never fought an elf before, she was getting excited, "I wonder if he is any good?" She asked herself, "only one way to find out," Sina dived off the roof, readying her blades, flying straight for this new target.

Character: Sidhdirtur Undoval

Living in the Forest for hundreds of years gave Sid the ability to sense a disturbance to nature, all elves had that ability. Although this city was far from nature, the air around was always part of it. When he felt this particular disturbance, his body tensed. This one was directed at him.

Sid's sword was out in an instant, he was turned around facing the danger in the next. The blades clashed with his own when he raised it, "what do we have here?" Sid asked the creature now hovering a few feet above the ground, "wings, red eyes, a smile that expects a kill. I've fought many of your kind, demon, and I still live. Will you be any different?"

Sid was taken aback at the response of, "that's so unfair! I've never fought an elf. I was suppose to be your first demon too," Sid watched the demon as she...pouted? What kind of demon pouted during a fight? Sid almost laughed at the impossibility of it, "seriously, I thought this would be fun. You are no fun, Mister!" She pointed at Sid as if she were proving a point.

"I apologize, I wasn't aware I wasn't supposed to kill those demons all those years ago so I could have my first experience with you," Sid said, sarcasm dripping from his voice, "perhaps in my next life I will save myself for you."

If the demon girl noticed the sarcasm, she completely ignored it, "You better! I don't want anyone else fighting you until I do," she sheathed her blades. Wait, she sheathed her blades? Was she not planning to fight now? What kind of demon was this?

"Draw your blades, demon, I will not have your kind around here while I stand."

Another pout, "No! I wanted to be your first time!" A stamped her foot. She stamped her foot? "I don't want someone like you to be my first time," with the she started to fly away.

"You're not getting away," Sid pulled his bow out, aiming at the demon. Notching an arrow, he fired. He watched as the arrow flew through the air and smirked as it pierced the demon's wing. He heard the scream and he watched the fall, "now, it's time to find myself a demon."
    Last edited by Zandan; 08-11-2010 at 02:35 PM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

We arrived in Tyrinthya a quite city any thing a better then the demon realm, not having to smell brimstone, burning flesh or the screams of the tortured, we walk through the street feeling as we have be summoned to this place, our cloaks hide our equipment making others think we are just simple travellers so long as they don't see mine or Sayuka's eyes.

(Sayuka)"Why would anything summon us here of all places and what of our mission Jiro?" Sayuka right why have we come here just because we felt draw to this place but something telling me we will found our answers we seek in side.

(Kendal)"I don't know about this I feel drawn here just as you to do but something else unsettles me but I not sure what I think we should be careful" He's right we don't know what to expect when we enter this place I knock on the door three times I listen to the sound of foot steps coming closer then the door opens.

(maid)"Hello I have been expecting you master Onimusha's you are the first ones to arrive please come in." She dress like any normal maid no weapons to be seen we enter to see a large banquet table set for a at lest twenty people in the middle of the room, there painting on the wall some with a coat of arms mark on them suggesting a lord own this mansion a few weapons are on the wall all dull and useless.

"Please make your self at home my master well speak to you when the others have arrive in the mean time help your self's to the food and drink." The maid walk off to what seems to be the kitchen, Kendal walks over to a window that over looks the city Sayuka and I sits in two of the three chair by the window where Kendal standing.

"It looks wonderful it makes it all worth while fighting to protect places like this from the demons it the first time I have ever seen a place like this before." Kendal seemed at peace and happy see what he has been fighting to protect but this was only one of the many realm we protect from the demon and other threats that could destroy their realm.

"So what now do just wait here for the who ever else is coming here?" I know what they want to do. They want to go demon hunting and so do I the only thing passing through my mind was what kind of demon was it.

(Jiro)"It would be easier if we wait here. We might as well take it easy for now we won't be able to rest again for quite some time." The maid walk over to us with some food and drinks.

"There you go. Is there anything else you would like."

"No thank you, you have done enough for us." The maid walk off back to kitchen we just relax and wait for who ever else is coming to this mansion.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Alex, Abi & Juliette
    On a green/park

Sat up in a tree relaxing the three siblings made their own fun. Abi and Juliette starred, mesmerized by a strange small electric cloud Juliette made, the colours and patterns were beautiful, it was one of the favorite 'spells' of the whole group. Alex smiled as his hands glowed orange and a red squirrel appeared.

Alex: Hello

Juliette looked over and giggled, the small cloud sparked pink, flickering a little too close to Abi's face.

Abi: Watch it!

Juliette pushed the cloud higher up and it puffed out and vanished.

Juliette: Lets do something!

She got out of the tree, stepping down on the air. Abi and Alex followed, climbing down the tree. They walked around the streets looking for something or someone.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My apologies," he said, "My name is Rorin Silverheart, a pleasure to meet you miss."

"Rorin." Shug tested the feel of the name on her tongue. She smiled approvingly. "The name's Shug - woah, you okay? you look a little green.." She stared nervously at her new companion. She had never had to take care of someone who was ill before except herself. And the only thing that really made her feel better was a nap and -
    "That might help..." she thought out loud. Rorin looked down at her inquisitvely before coughing into his scarf and turning even more decidedly green. Shug took his arm and guided him to some shady stone steps out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the city.
    "Wait here. I'll be right back." and with that she ducked back into the crowds in search of the remedy she had in mind.She saw a large jovial man booming out his wares and was delighted to see her object of interest within his store. Since the young woman knew the bard wouldnt take anything stolen, or bought with stolen money she haggled with the shopkeeper on how she was to repay him. Once satisfied she left the store with items in hand and promise that she would return later.
    She pushed her way back to her companion to see him resting his head against the cool stone and his hands perpetually strumming the air.
    "here." she pushed a cool mason jar filled with a liquid that was deep red in color. "drink up, its pomagranate juice. it'll make you feel better. and here." she pushed another package onto his lap. "its some flat bread, its easy on the stomach but fills you quickly. theyre both good for you, you know, full of nutrients and stuff.." she trailed off awkwardly, "uhm ive gotta go help the shopkeeper clean up shop, so stay here and rest and i'll be back with dinner when im done" she patted his knee not knowing what else to do and once more disappeared into the sea of people.
    Above all, Be Free

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information