AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona and Narisa

The golem giant got up and faced me it Shrinked down to my size, the golem pointed Earthbreaker at me before striking the sword against the ground to cause a tremor and slamming into the me.

Dwarf: "Finally, a fight that may just be worth it. Combat is noted to be a fine art while war is one of our most brutal of art forms. Keep that in mind when you fight. Art isn't limited to painting, sculpting and building. So, what is this Jiro capable of?"

(Jiro)"I glade your enjoying the show dwarf!" I use my demonic speed and agility to my advantage closing the distance between us then using my strength and shield to slam into the golem, I then using my broadsword to strike the back of the golems leg I put some distance between me and the golem so not give him a chance to counter attack.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril watched as Jiro and the rest of his squad ran off. She did not have any time to react to the situation and was left alone in the Banquet room. Avril waited until she heard the word of the Goddess of Light. She nodded at her quest and was now aware of what her mission was. Avril was still unclear about why she had been summoned. Her skills weren't those of gods and her knowledge wasn't that of the wisest man on Earth and she wondered, why of all did she had to be summoned and selected for this particular quest? Avril sighed, knowing that perhaps this may be one of the best opportunities of her life.

"Hello." Avril turned towards a young man with a hat on. She grinned at the man and waved.

"Hello." Avril had noticed two other younger girls had been there as well. She waved quietly at them both and urged them to come towards her.

OOC: HateSpawn, my character is already there. Elphaba and Amber, if you want, Avril is there as well.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba and Lillith made their way towards another girl that appeared to be young as well. When they approaced they stared at each other for a few minutes studying each other curiously.

"Hello" said the girl "My name is Avril."

"Hello Avril." said Elphaba "My name is Elphaba."

Lillith said a quiet "Hello."

Avril and Elphaba stared at each other longer than anyone else. They seemed to be similar. Avril's eyes fell upon Elphaba's witch hat and broom then knew why. They were both witches.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-17-2010 at 12:36 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avril had introduced herself and stared very well at the girl with the hat and broom. She felt there was something similar between the two of them and knew that they were both those granted with the power of magic. Avril felt over joyed, she had met two people that had magic skills. She had never found nor met that many in one day let alone in one year. Avril grinned happily at the two girls.

"Pleasure to meet you." Avril walked towards the other girl who appeared very shy. She knelt down and grinned at her.

"And what is your name young lady?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elphaba was so relieved to have known someone like her. She had never met another witch before.

Avril was knelling down next to a very shy Lillith.

"I..I'm Lillith." she answered.

Avril felt ready for this journey now. She had meet two new friends and they could travel together and maybe combine their powers.

"So." Elphaba asked. "What do you say if we could travel together?"

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, What do you say if we could travel together?" Avril was oustanded and surprised by Elphaba's request. No one had ever wanted to be involved with Avril let alone be near her. Everyone feared her and hunted her, no one wanted anything to do with her. Avril placed her arms on top of the girls' shoulders.

"I would love to but first," Avril walked towards the exit of the Banquet Room. "We must go to my place."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Ironside got up from the fall and allowed the iron to mend from the magic he was powered by. He held Earthbreaker high and hurled it straight at Jiro. The blade didn't spin...it just flew straight. The dwarf looked onward...

Dwarf: "Jiro, for the record, don't grab Earthbreaker. A price will be paid just to hold it...even more to use it in combat. A human tried wielding it in a fight and ended up losing his hands because of the rune symbols etched in. Crystalline shards grew from the hilt and pierced through his palms, expanding outward and tearing his hands off. The old Dwarven saying is "Power always comes with a price.". Be careful, since Ironside loves to fight."

(Check character sheet to see that one advantage of Ironside is self-repairing armor. It doesn't mean he can't be killed. It's just hard to do so, being a golem and whatnot.)

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona and Narisa.

Dwarf: "Jiro, for the record, don't grab Earthbreaker. A price will be paid just to hold it...even more to use it in combat. A human tried wielding it in a fight and ended up losing his hands because of the rune symbols etched in. Crystalline shards grew from the hilt and pierced through his palms, expanding outward and tearing his hands off. The old Dwarven saying is "Power always comes with a price.". Be careful, since Ironside loves to fight."

(Jiro)"Thanks for the heads up." I just managed to dodge Earthbreaker I slowly advanced towards the golem carefully he's still strong without his weapon.

"Dwarf how do I get Ironside to surrender or submit?!" I carefully keep at out of his reach to let him make a move.

(I know about you healing ability that's why I said injured the golem because he could heal.)

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[ooc: once again making mentions of old RPs Rorin has been in. Its all part of his history, that I am to lazy to put up because its really long]

Name: Rorin

Rorin didn't know how he got here. All he knew was that one minute they were following Eibeck and the next minute they were here in a nice mansion room. Shug still held tightly on his arm, but she quickly let go after their scenery changed. She was a stunned as he was. Or maybe he was more stunned more than her. Rorin took one unsteady look around with his eye.

They were greeted by Landan and Rorin only gave him a bit of smile. Like a brother or maybe a friend Rorin was worried and felt almost relieved the boy was all right. His hands strummed strings in the air, not touching a tune on his lute. Rorin followed Landan to the large group of wandering shocked faces.

They remained silent. Like the pin prick of winter that made a man so cold he couldn't speak. Rorin continued to play a silent tune with the air, he made no mention or no brief thought that people were around. He didn't want to get involved in a social game. Shug stood beside him and he gave her a brief half glance as if studying her, even though he had studied her before.

A flash of light and many were amazed to see a goddess staring down at them. She gave an impressive speech, with glow and echo. A showy stage. Rorin hated deities and goddesses and gods. In his society they had nothing of the sort. They rejected the idea. Especially since this was a little bit gimmicky even for him. She disappeared the way goddesses do. They tell of a mission of chosen ones, or so the folklores go, and then they disappear. Leaving heroes to be wondering.

It didn't stun Rorin. It didn't make Rorin excited. He was tired of gods and goddesses. He was tired of them all. Tired that they could come here and make mystical happenings of lights and sounds. And no god or goddess had ever handed him what he was seeking. Only because they knew the chosen ones wouldn't make it. More death for another mission of good and evil. The thought sickened him.

"Im going to accept... Rorin maybe you should to. She may allow you to see the person that you search for. I however don't have use for most of the things she will give us. I want a book. The Tomb of Days."

Rorin gave Landan a cold stare. It was the kind of stare that could stun a man, stun him as if he were being pelted by several sharp edges of a knife. A kind of stare that was frightening unlike Rorin. Yet it was a stare from experience.

"No god or goddess can give me my caretaker's skeleton," Rorin said coldly, "I do not want to put my faith in yet another deity who will fail."

Rorin realized this new realization. That his mother may be dead, that he was chasing a ghost. But no matter it was to be him, with his own bloody hands. It was to be him with him crossing from life and death to find his own caretaker. His mother with his own bare hands. He couldn't ask a deity to be given his mother's skeleton or a location.

He needed to discover this on his own. Anything else would be an insult.

"With one steady gaze," Rorin said, "I will find mother based on hard work. I must earn to find her. Saving the world does not give me the right to find her nor the right to ask a deity. I must find her with the coming of my own death. I will die finding the location. Then live putting faith in a goddess."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ironside nearly hit Jiro with Earthbreaker. The sword stuck itself into the ground for the time being. Ironside clenched a fist and walked to a tree, punching it down and breaking it down the middle. It grabbed the rootless, branchless piece and walked toward Jiro, bringing the cut tree down.

The Dwarf listened to Jiro and nodded.

Dwarf: "Just keep up with the golem until it sees you as worthy. Ironside hasn't had a good fight in a while considering it has been guarding a tomb. Think of this as an endurance match."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: anyone want to meet Landon go ahead and reply.)
    Character: Landon Sean
    Landon didnt seem fazed by his reply as he seen the answer coming from the bard. He then looked at Shug and she seem to stunned to talk. "Im going to go talk to other people as we are all on the same side right?" He then walked off to the first group of people he seen. "Hello" He said to someone.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-17-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ironside nearly hit me with Earthbreaker. The sword stuck itself into the ground for the time being. Ironside clenched a fist and walked to a tree, punching it down and breaking it down the middle. It grabbed the rootless, branchless piece and walked toward me, bringing the cut tree down.

Dwarf: "Just keep up with the golem until it sees you as worthy. Ironside hasn't had a good fight in a while considering it has been guarding a tomb. Think of this as an endurance match." A endurance match you got to be kidding this thing never going to run out of energy, I walk towards the Ironside nice and slow, waiting for him to take a swing at me that will give me the opening I seek then I'll strike hard.

(Jiro)"Come on Ironside take your best shot I dare you!" I hope golem are stupid can be baited.

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann

"With one steady gaze," Rorin said, "I will find mother based on hard work. I must earn to find her. Saving the world does not give me the right to find her nor the right to ask a deity. I must find her with the coming of my own death. I will die finding the location. Then live putting faith in a goddess."

Landon didnt seem fazed by his reply as he seen the answer coming from the bard. He then looked at Shug and she seem to stunned to talk. "Im going to go talk to other people as we are all on the same side right?" He then walked off to the first group of people he seen.

Shug watched the little mage walk away. She could see both sides but she rather agreed with Rorin. The way the Goddess spoke was imperious and left her feeling like the diety wasn't really leaving them a choice. Shug never liked the idea of her fate being out of her hands. And she didn't like being bribed much either. Yes, she would do her part to help good triumph over evil but she would do that by her own choice. Not because some Goddess of Light told her to.
    Plus, there was Rorin's quest to find his mother to think about. Shug had promised to aid him as best she could in his search for her first and she wouldn't turn her back on him.
    The perplexed woman twisted her long black ropes of hair in her hands while she thought. She studied her musical companion's strumming hands until she came to a conclusion.
    Yes, she would accept this 'call to duty' or whatever the goddess wanted to call it but it would come second to her promise to Rorin. She cared for the country and its people but she was unwavering in her loyalty to her friends.
    Shug smiled up at Rorin, content with her decision.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Character: Gazkul

Gazkul listened to what was said and smiled, it was all going according to plan, just then somebody said in a loud voice "Hello" and he turned around to meet the newcomer. Hiding his voice the best he could and getting the vaugest suspicion that it was time to leave before he was found out he replied through his heavy visored helmet

"Hello, I'm Isaak Distoramir" making up an alias on the spot. The big Uruk offered a gloved hand to the man, his black cloak flapping as he moved.
    Character:Hazama

Hazama took his hand and shook it. "I'm Hazama. Nice to meet you Isaak" He said in a lower voice so not everyone could hear him. "So how's it been going? Are you going to accept the request by that goddess person?" He spoke calmly and with a strong deep voice. enjoying the chat with his new Ally.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-17-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ironside looked at Jiro and paused for a second and threw the piece of wood into the river. It then walked over to Earthbreaker and pulled it back out of the ground, grew to original size and knelt in front of Jiro. The dwarf stepped forward and patted Jiro's back.

Dwarf: "Ironside's pretty much saying that the fight is over. You are worthy enough to be the new master of this golem. The fight was cut short because Ironside sensed a few treants and an oakwood treant. Think of the oakwood as the treant's much older and much bigger brother. Let Ironside take the oakwood away from Tyrinthya by pushing it back north and then dispatching it. You, the other individual and I can take the rest of the treants."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ironside looked at me and paused for a second and threw the piece of wood into the river. It then walked over to Earthbreaker and pulled it back out of the ground, grew to original size and knelt in front of me. The dwarf stepped forward and patted me on the back.

Dwarf: "Ironside's pretty much saying that the fight is over. You are worthy enough to be the new master of this golem. The fight was cut short because Ironside sensed a few treants and an oakwood treant. Think of the oakwood as the treant's much older and much bigger brother. Let Ironside take the oakwood away from Tyrinthya by pushing it back north and then dispatching it. You, the other individual and I can take the rest of the treants."

(Iona)"I think we should return to the mansion first to see how everyone is holding up." I look back at the golem it is strange but I think it is a honourable for a golem with no soul.

(Jiro)"As you wish Iona we shall return right away." I turn towards the mansion I feel odd it probably nothing.

(Sayuka)"You do some thing a stupid as that again and you'll wish they had killed you by the time I done with you......I glad your all right and that it.....did awaken."

"I glad to thanks Sayuka. Dwarf we must return to the mansion what should I do with Ironside?" I have not a clue what to do I have never been in charge of a golem before.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A

Dwarf: "You head to the mansion then...Ironside and I will handle this but you have to command it. Just have it go after these treants and the oakwood. I will be helping the golem."

The Dwarf readied his frost hammer for combat. It was time to shatter some treants again.

Dwarf: "It's time to live up the my race's reputation."

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I would love to but first." Avril walked toward the exit of the banquet room "We must go to my place."

Elphaba agreed after running up to her room, getting her back shoulder bag, putting her Grimmerie in it an running back downstairs, the Grimmerie hitting her side every other step.

Elphaba and Lillith followed as Avril lead the them away from the mansion. Elphaba wondered where they could be headed that wasn't in the mansion. She thought everyone lived there while on this mission. But then again if Elphaba had the choice to live in her castle or being here while on this mission she would live in her castle. This place was far too crowded for her taste.

Avril led the way to the out to her hollow on the outskirts of Tyrinthya. As they passed through the entrance Elphaba felt as though she had just passed through a wall of magic.

Avril reached behind a rock and pulled out the things she had hidden, Elphaba noticed a large mirror. Avril set it out and told them to make themselves at home.

Last edited by Elphaba; 08-18-2010 at 10:40 AM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry Gaz feel like giving you away ^_^)
    Character: Landon Sean
    Landon gave up on getting the groups attention and moved on. " Wait a second..." He looked at a man with a cloak on. He walked over and started to cast fire on the cloak. "FIRE" The cloak was lit on fire at a instant. after a few seconds the cloak completly disappeared. "Hes a Uruk Kai!" He yelled in astonishment.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Character: Hazama

".... An Uruk Kai?" He said confused by the man who just lit his new friend on fire. "Explain?"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Characters: Cyrus, Cyelena, Angeline & Aisha

"Hes a Uruk Kai!"

They looked over to the Uruk-Hai, standing in astonishment. They couldn't believe an Uruk-Hai was in the same room as them without causing a fight. "Ruby, what's an Uruk-Hai?" Aisha had no clue what an Uruk-Hai was. "That's an Uruk-Hai and i'll explain later, okay?" she didn't look at Aisha. Angeline was focused on the Uruk-Hai. Aisha just nodded and looked over to the Uruk-Hai. "Damn your ugly!!" Cyrus shouted out. "Well then, i'm not sure about the rest of you but i'm going to take a nap." he started to walk towards the Banquet Room doors and find a vacant room. "How can you take a nap now? the is an Uruk-Hai standing right there" Cyelena yelled at him. Cyrus turned around, didn't say a word but his facial expression said, 'Why do i care'. Cyelena grasp her sword and pulled it out, pointing it towards the Uruk-Hai.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"What the hell is going on?" He said rather confused unaware of the danger that was standing next to him. He slowly starts to back away. "What is an Uruk-Hai?" He said hoping someone would answer him so he could know if he had to destroy it or not. He was lost in the chatter and panic.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Characters: Cyelena, Angeline & Aisha

Angeline gave of a loud sigh. "The Uruk-Hai is another name for Orc-folk and they are related to the Orcs. But uruk-hai are faster, stronger, and larger than normal Orcs and slightly more intelligent. Therefore being more deadly. Also they have been more trained than your average orc. They are a cross-bred of Human or Elves and Orcs. They tend to be tall, broad, burly and with long black hair." she said with an intellectual tone. Aisha look at Angeline.
    ".......That was kinda over kill Ruby."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Oh... So It needs to die in other words?" Hazama redyed his Nox Nyctores, Ouroboros. (look in the sign up for details on the weapon) He started thinking about everything people have said and has no Idea why people are so afraid of the Uruk-Hai they don't even look that strong.... "Why is everyone so worried? It's not even that strong and I doubt it's a strong fighter." He said has he lowered his guard.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Ill be doing Landon in first person as he is more fun than Killian)
    Character: Killian Highwind +Landon Sean
    Killian Jumped to join the group. Once he landed he took out his spear and pointed it at the Uruk. "It seems we have a spy among us" He said most likly surprising everyone as he been silent the whole time. I Got out my staff. I studied Orcs for many years but never seen one. The only reason why I found it was because of its voice. Killian moved a inch close to the uruk.
    "Why is everyone so worried? It's not even that strong and I doubt it's a strong fighter." Killian Quickly jumped forward and grab him as he lowered his guard and jumped back. "Never let your gaurd down with them." He said to him. I then told him "They dont look like fighters but they are the reason for most races near extinction from the past such as Humans and Elves, even Dwarfs!."
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-18-2010 at 02:13 AM.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information