AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death Afterlife: Chapter 2

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Death Afterlife: Chapter 2

Sainto sounds like an emo during these first couple of chapters, but I assure you that he's not. Mina has an even worst past than him, but she doesn't act as dark as he does. My aim was to make Sainto into a jerk that eventually transforms into a nice guy. Mina on the other hand is the person that struggles the most sociably, but ends up making more progress as a person than Sain. I should really spellcheck these seeing as how I always wrote these around 4am.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Mina and I met during sophomore year of high school and it didn’t take a long time to become friends. She had transferred from Germany and was attending my school as a transfer student. I guess I was lucky that we were both in honors classes since we had a lot of our classes together.

I’m usually a quiet guy. so whenever we had to do group work I would either work by myself or else someone would get stuck with me. But everything changed when Mina came. She was also shy like me, especially since she didn’t know anyone from our school and since she was foreign not many people approached her. She introduced herself to the class as Mina Daminski and surprisingly her English was phenomenal. The only thing she needed to work on was her public speaking. She stumbled a lot with ums and ahs and I swear she even blushed a bit which made her seem cuter than she looked. She had long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, along with a smooth and tranquil face that just harmonized all her features. She seemed like those really shy girls who were extremely nice, but trust me that all changed once I got to know her better. But right now I was trying to make seem uninterested even though she kind of looked like an angel. For some reason that irritated me greatly.

It seemed as if her old school used to have them wear uniforms because she wore one to school that day, and the teacher told her it wasn’t necessary. Perhaps that is why she was so shy that day but I never asked her (maybe I should later). Anyway, it was really comical to watch the first couple of girls approach her. They gathered around her and asked for her favorite food, favorite music and what not. Mina just stared down at her desk blushing and answered in a very low and timid voice. At first everyone thought she was cute but they all got bored of her easily when she kept responding in one-word answers when they tried to make conversation with her. I guess Mina really was the shy type, even though I could tell she was trying her hardest to get along with everyone.

Our trigonometry teacher was going over the lesson and Mina seemed to be able to follow smoothly. She was avidly taking notes and when she had time she looked around the room at everyone. Our eyes met and I quickly averted my gaze. I didn’t want her to think I was being rude or that I was checking her out, though I admit it was funny watching her. She was like a baby deer struggling to survive in the woods.

Mrs. Darius scolded me again for like the thirtieth time today asking me to write down the notes because she wasn’t going to go over them.
    “Yeah, yeah. Whatever.”, I said waving off her remark.

I had my hands folded behind my head and was leaning my chair even more so than normal because I knew that annoyed her even more. I was surprised to hear a girlish chuckle and quickly realized that it was Mina. She wasn’t aware of how I usually behaved and perhaps she thought I was being funny.

That day went by like usual, first trigonometry followed by history, English, foreign language, cooking class (one of the only classes I don’t have with her), lunch, physical education and chemistry. It wasn’t until chemistry where I was finally able to talk to her, though it went a lot less smoother than you guys think. Mr. Jacob, our chem teacher excused her from that day’s laboratory since she was new and probably didn’t know what was going on, but to our surprise she was very insisting.

“Please Mr. Jacobs, let me take part in the lab, I want to show everyone that I know what I am doing!”, she said.

"But we have gone through this during class and you haven't attended; you'll be lost and you won't get the benefit of knowing the material that way. It would be better if you read over the chapter while everyone else does the lab."

"I know I can do this, it doesn't seem all that difficult. I'm pretty sure we went over it in my old school, so you don't have to worry about anything. And if I really can't do it I promise I will stop, just please let me join my classmates."

“Fine, just calm yourself down. Let me find you a lab partner.”, he said submitting.

It seemed to me that she didn’t want to attract any attention by being the only one not doing anything, but I guess it kind of backfired since everyone started staring at them. I chuckled a bit loud, but no one noticed except her.

I figured Mr. Jacobs would pair her up with Amy since her partner didn’t seem to be here, and once again I would either have to work by myself or else get placed in a group of three.

“Ms. Anderson, would it be alright if Ms. Daminski worked with you?”, Mr. Jacobs asked Amy.

“Well I don’t mind just as long as Sara works with us as well. She is always my lab partner and she was just running a bit late. She said something about going to her locker.”, replied Amy.

“No, no its alright Ms. Anderson. That actually turns out quite well. Since we finally have an even amount of students I could pair her up with Mr. Daye.”, he said cheerfully enough.

As soon as he said that all eyes were fixed on me. I might be in the honors program, but that didn’t stop the rest from thinking of me as a bully or a punk. I guess the way I acted gave them that expression, but nonetheless it was awkward to them. Me, I didn’t mind so much. I bet she would be begging Mr. Jacobs to change lab partners once she started working with me. In fact, I predict everyone in the same room was probably thinking the exact same thing. Well except Mr. Jacobs; he seemed cheery for some reason and it was a bit unnerving if you ask me.

Mina walked over to me, and she had a sort of forced smile look on her face. Perhaps she was frightened of me. I was unruly, quiet, and had a look on my face that said “don’t mess with me”. The only other strange thing was that I dyed the tip of my front hair red, but I thought it would be more cooler than it actually turned out to be.

She stretched her hand over to me, but I didn’t do the same. Instead I began setting up the experiment, and when she saw that I had no intention of shaking her hand, she began speaking.

“Hi, my name is Mina. Nice to meet you.”

“Hey, name’s Sain.” I said without even looking in her direction.

“So how do you want to begin, do you want to split the work fifty-fifty and then compare our results or do you just want to work on the whole thing together?”, she said.

“I dunno, whatever you want to do.”, I said still immersed in my task.

“Well let’s work on it together and that way we can both compare results.”, she said, still in that annoying cheerful way that I know she was forcing.

“You know, you don’t have to force yourself. If you’re angry just get angry. Not like I care.”

“What do you mean? I’m fine”

“I could totally tell. You’re not fooling me. Besides, I’m pretty much ignoring you; anyone would get pissed off in no time.”

“Well you are kind of hard to talk to, but I’m sure that if we were together we can get to know each other and become friends.”

“I don’t need any friends!”, I shouted, startling everyone in the class.

“Is everything alright over there?”, asked Mr. Jacobs.

“Yeah everything is fine Mr. Jacobs, we were just talking, I guess it was my fault.”, Mina replied, but I could tell she was on the verge of exploding too.

“I’ll be right back.”, I said as I went to the exit.

I no longer needed friends. Not after the ones I had. I learned the hard way that I was better off alone. The only one you can trust is yourself. At least that is what I thought back then. I don’t know what was going on through my mind back then but I never returned to finish that laboratory.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 08-17-2010 at 04:23 AM.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Original Fiction: Death Afterlife: Chapter 2

I can relate to Sein. i am quiet in school too.... but he's a bit of a jerk.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm trying to make him seem like a jerk cause I'm going to try and make him fall in love so that it "changes" him in a way. But you'll find that out in the later chapters.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

that was abit of a spoiler o.0

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Its not really a spoiler. Cause in the introduction it tells you he likes her. This is just the back story before the introduction. Like how it all started and stuff.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information