AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What book do you plan on reading?

Member Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Gir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 12:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: What book do you plan on reading?

+1
    I want to read every novel from King.
    I've only read The Shining and The Storm Of The Century.
    Also, I would like to read the whole saga of Game Of Thrones and The Hunger Games :3

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    Threads

Well i plan on re reading "A Girl Named Disaster" by Nancy Farmer and then the thrid book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The next book i plan on reading is "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, im sure it will be good as i have read all other of hes books and liked them a lot. "The Lost Symbol" have actually been on top of cupboard for a week or so, waiting me to finish the book im reading now:P

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brinsigr and Inheritance from Christopher Paolini

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Not really sure, been reading all the Star Wars books chronologically lately, up to the 17th or 18th book in the timeline, but kind of stalling. So not really sure. I might grab Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter, cause always wanted to read it, since I enjoyed Pride, prejudice and Zombies.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

Quote Originally Posted by Aira Namikaze View Post
    I plan to read "Dante's Inferno" by Dante Alighieri
    Its a very good book, I am just finishing Paradise now, they are great books.

Im planning on reading:

Impro - Keith Johnston
    Emotions Revealed - Paul Ekman

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

I plan on re-reading the Harry Potter series. It was my childhood and I feel like I should read it again now that the movies have ended - and yes I do know that happened last year. I just haven't been bothered (or really wanted to) until now.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

The next book I plan on reading will be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I've been alternating between the HP series and the tons of other books that I own but have never read (thanks to the library). Unfortunately I've been spending a lot of time at the library again lately so that plan will probably be forgotten soon...
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Next book that i plan to read is a sequel to one of the greatest books i have read. The sequel is Ken Follett "To the world's end". The book that its sequel to was "The Pillars of the earth". Awsome awsome, if the sequel will be even half as good, it will be totally worth reading.
    But i must finish the book i am reading at moment first:P
    Must love the AncientTechReborn's Dubstep and other apps
    AnientTechReborn FTW!

Always sunny day where i am

Senior Member Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray has a reputation beyond repute Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Gurren Yoko Brooch Haruhi Sos Dan Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2012 02:15 PM
    Threads

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

Member GX7 is an unknown quantity at this point GX7's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2012 03:49 AM
    Threads

I plan on reading the latest World of Warcraft book, Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War.

Senior Member FatalEnd21 is on a distinguished road FatalEnd21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2014 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FatalEnd21 PSN ID: FatalEnd21 Steam ID: FatalEnd21

I plan on re-reading "The Outsiders", by S.E Hinton. I remember I used to love that book. I have to find it in my house somewhere. xD

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Oh wow how'd I miss this thread. xD

I have a lot of books I plan on reading sometime soon (hopefully before semester ends):

Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I like The Hunger Games more than I thought I would, so I decided to keep reading the trilogy.

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. I have been putting this off, FOREVER. asdfhkjlsa

Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. I think I'll like this series.

The Sorceress; Volume 3 in 'The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel' by Michael Scott.

The rest of the Dark Tower series by Stephen King.

Yes, I like my fiction, and I like my series.

14. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

I plan on reading the 3 books in The Braided Path by Chris Wooding. I loved the Broken Sky series, so I put Chris Wooding up with my favorite authors. It looks promising too.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I like The Hunger Games more than I thought I would, so I decided to keep reading the trilogy.
    You gotta read the other two! The whole story really comes together. At first, I thought it was just one book by itself but then my manager let me borrow the others and all my questions were answered. I enjoyed the story much better in its entirety.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    You gotta read the other two! The whole story really comes together. At first, I thought it was just one book by itself but then my manager let me borrow the others and all my questions were answered. I enjoyed the story much better in its entirety.
    Of course! o: I've been dying to start Catching Fire since I finished Hunger Games a week ago. I haven't seen the movie yet (mainly because I have a personal peeve about watching a film before reading the book that it's adapted from, lol). But yeah, so many questions~. I'm so excited to start reading it. Hopefully I can drop by the library tomorrow so I can check it out for a few weeks.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since I'm fascinated with learning about samurai, I picked up a book that I've been wanting called Samurai Wisdom.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want to check out 50 Shades of Gray due to my overwhelming curiosity concerning the book. I have heard so many things, both really good and tremendously bad. Also, a few things that, if true, would prove to be quite humorous.

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I plan on reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I watched the movie with my friend, so I thought about reading the book very soon.

Member seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2012 01:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure what the series is called but it begins with the book called "Marked"... I would like to read that series as it does have a lot of Supernatural events and Romance.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Finished The Hunger Games trilogy! Epic series but the ending was kinda off, imho.

Gonna read the novel for Battle Royale next. I know they're both really similar. I've read a bit of the manga, and yikes. o_o;

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Confessions of a murder suspect by james patterson
    hella

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information