AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Wolf V3 ~Requiem of Zero~

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf V3 ~Requiem of Zero~

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    So? I PMed a few players and "requested" info on what role they got. To be honest, I have no clue what kind of questions you're supposed to be asking to figure out who's who? I was a wolf in the first game, and a very lazy townie in the second.
    My skills are in observation, not interragation.
    That's true, but to go off of that and accuse her still seems suspicious to me- unless you're just a townie, you're not gonna want to go blurting everything.
    Like, if Gemini were the doctor or the mayor, then she wouldn't want to say that if she's unsure if Shashi is a wolf or not.
    Then again, I'm just really paranoid.

I'd help you with some tips, Rebel, but I have no idea myself. First round, people just told me. Second I died right off the bat. =/
    Unfortunately, I'd be lucky if someone just randomly decided to pm me saying that they are a fellow townie and they know who the seer is like Gaz did the first round.
    Looks like we're in the same boat, my friend.

@DD: G0fW?
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 07-19-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

GofW = *Gemini~of~Weirdness*. I was being lazy by trying to abbreviate the name. I edited the post so it has the whole name.
    My point being made by that post was to say that we don't truly know the motivation behind anyone's vote so it is hard to know if we are being manipulated by those with their own agenda.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Member Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    My point being made by that post was to say that we don't truly know the motivation behind anyone's vote so it is hard to know if we are being manipulated by those with their own agenda.
    You could very well be right about that! SO I shall pick at random just for the sake of it! * closes eyes and points at player list* Awe its seems that *~Moony-Chan~* is my votee of this day phase!

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    GofW = *Gemini~of~Weirdness*. I was being lazy by trying to abbreviate the name. I edited the post so it has the whole name.
    Oh, I get it!
    That's true. Though, it seems most people enjoy to use the point and kill method.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

! change my vote to ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~, since the Rebel is right about early suspicions.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly, the only reason I voted for Shashi is because I don't have a serious suspect and I dislike the point and kill method.

I'll go with what The Rebel said and vote for ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~ as well.
    While Shashi still seems suspicious to me, LOL Girl didn't give a reason for her suspicion. <_<

Living In A Daydream GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 10:48 PM
    Threads

0.o Well ok I vote for ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~
    Last edited by GabiGotWise; 07-19-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: CHANGE OF VOTE!!!!

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    I'll go with what The Rebel said and vote for ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~ as well.
    While Shashi still seems suspicious to me, LOL Girl didn't give a reason for her suspicion. <_<
    That does sound a bit fishy...

~Immanent~LOL~Girl~
    Is Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

At this point in the game it's hard to really suspect anyone, so I'm probably not gonna have any suspicions for at least another round or so.
    *Still lurking*

Living In A Daydream GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 10:48 PM
    Threads

0.o GReat idea sev *lurks as well*

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I smirk as I lurk. Now off to work, you mirk filled jerk.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post
    I smirk as I lurk. Now off to work, you mirk filled jerk.
    I think the perfect response to this is: WTH?

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

I'm going to keep a lurking distance from Sev. He's rhyming, looks suspicious. :x
    Is Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder about the first batch of votes? There were alot of votes for someone before people started switching, hmm. Could possibly be the wolves voting together. I think I shall check into that after I enjoy a cup of tea, and deal with student council stuff, LOL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2010 01:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I'm voting for *~Alexia~Attitude~* although I don't really have a reason as to why I picked her

I am curious as to what the tally of votes are as well!
    Last edited by *~Tatiana~Moods~*; 07-19-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I shall stick with my vote after all. She was among the group of people voting for whatever Weird. Very suspicious.

Member MagicOfRemembrance is on a distinguished road MagicOfRemembrance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 09:59 PM
    Blackmailing YouKnowWho @ YouKnowWhere!!!!!
    Threads

Well I am basically posting in my sleep here so I only logged on to vote before I crash into slumberland! My vote is for Digital Dragon cause who of a "dragon" as a "Wolf"! Ok well g'night everyone! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Peace Cannot Be Kept by Force, It Can Only Be Achieved by Understanding - Albert Einstein

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *~Magical~Remembrance~* View Post
    Well I am basically posting in my sleep here so I only logged on to vote before I crash into slumberland! My vote is for Digital Dragon cause who of a "dragon" as a "Wolf"! Ok well g'night everyone! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    Huh? I don't mind being voted for, but that is hardly a decent reason.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This is even more impressive if you consider she posted the z's in her sleep and then hit post. In. Her. Sleep. Just take a look at her current mood if you don't believe me.

For now I'm voting for St Jimmy for having the nerve to change his name. Still no suspicions as to wolves so I'm taking out a days worth of anger, hate and rage on Jimothy.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have to wonder about Sev, him and his "owned" PMs. I think he might just be a wolf, and planning to eat me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol. Does anyone else not get this? XD
    I am completely confused.

@The Rebel: Lol.

I think there's something going on between The Rebel and sev!
    They've been at it since V1. <.<

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

YAY! I can play now. I vote for .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I can't decide whether to change my vote or not.

I still have a couple of suspicions.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Current Votes stand at: [leaders in bold]

~Immanent~LOL~Girl~ [5]: Wolfie Poo, .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:., *Tsuki*, Digital Dragon, The Rebel.
    *Gemini~of~Weirdness* [4]: *~Moony-chan~*, ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~, *Shashi~of~Craziness*, Furore.
    St Jimmy [3]: sev121993, The Butcher, Blair Waldorf.
    *~Magical~Remembrance~* [3]: *LoveMusica*, *~Sage~on~Anime~*, -Elphaba-
    *Shashi~of~Craziness* [1]: *Gemini~of~Weirdness*
    Blair Waldorf [1]: St Jimmy
    *~Moony-chan~* [1]: *~Alexia~Attitude~*
    *~Alexia~Attitude~* [1]: *~Tatiana~Moods~*
    Digital Dragon [1]: *Magical~Remembrance*
    .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:.

GameGeeks is in, TTB is pending. Since it'll probably tip the whole game's equilibrium, I'm removing the role of Traitor. Whoever you are will be a normal townie. And sorry if I typed anyone's name wrong, it's hard to think around all the asterisks and '~'s.
    Last edited by Rei; 07-21-2010 at 03:19 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Member Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Witch Hat 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 01:29 PM
    Threads

St Jimmy.
    It's pay back time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information