AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite quote in an anime

Junior Member StupidEJ95 is on a distinguished road StupidEJ95's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Bomb 028 - Sandslash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2010 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Your favorite quote in an anime

Everyone likes certain quotes from shows. Mine happens to be from Dragon Ball

Goku - Master Roshi, get off the toilet.
    Roshi - I said hold on!
    Goku - You're stinky.

MICK JAGGER IS AWESOME

RIP Thylacine

SNORTING COKE - UR DOIN IT WRONG

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Default Re: Your favorite quote in an anime

"Setsuna F. Seiei,cutting a pathway to the future!"

From Gundam 00

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsing
    Gentlemen, I like war.
    Gentlemen, I like war.
    Gentlemen, I love war.
    I like genocide. I like blitzkrieg. I like aggressive war. I like defensive war.
    I like sieges. I like breaking through. I like withdrawing. I like retreating. I like cleaning up.
    In moors. On highways. In trenches. In plains. On tundra. In desert. On sea. In sky. In mud. In marshes.
    I love every aspect of war that takes place on this earth.
    I like blowing away the enemy with a thunderous roar of a line of guns going off all at once. When an enemy is shot to pieces after being thrown high into the air, my heart dances.
    I like crushing the enemy tank with the 88 MM on our tanks. When I mowed down the enemy who fled screaming from the burning tank with an MG, my heart leapt.
    I like it when the infantry plow through the enemy's lines with their bayonets all in a line. I remember being moved when seeing new recruits, filled with panic, stabbing an already dead enemy again and again.
    Seeing an escapee being strung from a lamp post in the street is unendurably exciting. Seeing a captive be thrown down with a piercing shriek, as my own hand falls, was spectacular.
    When the pitiful resistance came bravely with their small firearms...and we destroyed them and a good chunk of the city with the 4.8 ton bomb, I was at my height.
    I like it when we are destroyed with the morning dew. It is a sad thing when the town one is supposed to protect is trampled, and the women and children violated and killed.
    I like being squashed and destroyed by England and America's amount of material resources. Being followed by English and American forces and having to crawl around on the ground like a pesky insect is the ultimate disgrace.
    Gentlemen...I desire a war that is like hell.
    Gentlemen, my companions in the battalion, who follow me...Gentlemen, what do you desire?
    Do you desire war as well? Do you desire a war of no mercy?
    Do you desire a conflict that stretches the limits of iron, wind, lightning, and fire to the limit, one that will kill all the crows on this planet?
    Very well...then we shall have krieg.
    We used all the strength in our bodies to clench our fists, but for us, who have waited and waited in the depths of darkness for half a century...A mere war is not enough!
    It must be a great war!!
    A whole-hearted great war!!
    We are nothing more than a thousand remaining soldiers of a battalion...but I believe you are all veterans, each worth a thousand men.
    In that case, including me, we are a million and one strong.
    Let us drive away those that have forgotten us, let us pull awake those who have fallen in their sleep. Let us pull them up by their hair and pry their eyes open and make them remember...
    Let us remind them of the taste of fear.
    Let us remind them of the sound of our military shoes pounding.
    Let us remind them that there are things between the earth and sky which they would not even dream to be possible.
    With a kampf gruppe of Pandaren 1000 strong...
    We will burn the world down.
    Here we go...
    Gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden
    If I were god, I don't think I would have made the world like this. But if asked 'well what kind of world would you make, then...?', I wouldn't be able to come up with any better ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushishi
    Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GiG
    Men think about the past right before their death as if searching for proof that they were alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime (visual-novel)
    My eyes lost hatred
    My hands lost anger
    My legs lost hope
    My mind lost itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden of the East
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    I'm unsure of what this last one is from; it's from something I've read recently, but I can't quite remember what it was.
    Somehow, anything and everything is a fragmentary mess to me. I'm not certain that I've really experience anything.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You do not need to prove that you exist because soon you won't" Scar- FMA

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

total slaughter,
    total slaughter,
    I wont leave a single man alive,
    la de da de dai,
    Genocide
    La de da de duh,
    an ocean of blood
    Lets being the killing time ♥
    -Vash the Stampede

GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE, KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND PUSH OFF WITH MOMENTUM! THAT'S THE GURREN-DAN WAY!
    -TTGL

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 09:06 PM
    Threads

"What you say? The only hole I care about is the one between your legs that my kids will be marching out of in nine months or so!"

- Kanta, Desert Punk

:3

Banned Forum / Chat marriant is on a distinguished road marriant's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 06:49 AM
    Threads

"An eye for an eye and a hand for a hand."and
    "Now I understand, you are the same as the virus"...are my favorite anime quotes.

Junior Member Nightt is on a distinguished road Nightt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 07:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nightn

Hijikata: "Hey, where are you going!? What's 'that thing'? Are you running away!? Trying to give me the slip, you bastard!"
    Gintoki: "Why would I? I'm going to search for a bazooka to shoot her!"
    Hijikata: "Where would you get that sort of thing!?"
    Gintoki: "Everyone has a bazooka in their hearts!"
    - Gintoki and Hijikata from Gintama

"That's right. Our weakness is that we're stupid."
    - Nakamura Yuri from Angel Beats!

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Vetaga, what does a scouter say about his power level?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

kind of an uncommon quote.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 07-13-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

"Panties!" - Roshi

"No. A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Miss Kaoru says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke. But, I like Miss Kaoru's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature." - Kenshin

Sousuke Sagara: "What are you people crying for?"
    Kaname Chidori: "Quiet, you! We're all busy reflecting on the human conscience right now. You just stay over there and die!"

"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth." - Narumi Ayumu

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

"There's no point to lesson that don't bring with them pain. People can't gain anything with out sacrificing something, after all. But once you've successfully endured that pain, you gain a heart that is stout enough not to be overcome by anything. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal."
    Edward Elric
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ is on a distinguished road ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

" the night is impenatrable, but the end of the war is upon us,and with sweet freedom comes life, sacrafices must be made if we are to be victorious, our comrades will surely fall,and upon the battle wery stars destinies will collide, bolster your will, brandish your blades once more, the final march towards liberty begins NOW! FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM!" glass fleet, this is my most favorite and memorable quote.

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Negi reminded me of another one.

"I'M NOT SHORT!" - Edward Elric

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Glad I can spark your memory.

"No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention...it's just natural survival instinct, I guess...but kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that grows and develops slowly over time...the same way our bodies do..."
    Toru Honda
    Fruits Basket

"If I wore a tie, it wouldn't change who I am. If I had no piercings, it wouldn't mean I'm nice. And if my hair was black it wouldn't stop me from kicking your ***!"
    Hotstaharu Sohma
    Fruits Basket

Kagura: "You don't understand how a woman feels when she's in love!"
    Shigure: "Yes, I do... At least, I've felt enough women to venture a guess."
    Fruits Basket
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ is on a distinguished road ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Negi View Post
    Glad I can spark your memory.

"No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention...it's just natural survival instinct, I guess...but kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that grows and develops slowly over time...the same way our bodies do..."
    Toru Honda
    Fruits Basket

"If I wore a tie, it wouldn't change who I am. If I had no piercings, it wouldn't mean I'm nice. And if my hair was black it wouldn't stop me from kicking your ***!"
    Hotstaharu Sohma
    Fruits Basket

Kagura: "You don't understand how a woman feels when she's in love!"
    Shigure: "Yes, I do... At least, I've felt enough women to venture a guess."
    Fruits Basket
    i forgot about hatsuharu! thanks for reminding me!

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What Obito says to Kakashi in the Kakashi Gaiden [the only part of Naruto I still really like]

"In a ninja's world, those who violate the rules and fail to follow orders are lower than garbage. However, those who do not care for and support their fellows are even lower than that!"

I just love those chapters! The only Naruto manga volume I have is 27 because the Kakashi Gaiden is in it. I love it. :]
    Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

Junior Member Reinout Jyri is on a distinguished road Reinout Jyri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 10:42 PM
    Threads

my favorite anime quote:

"life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright"-mr. Narumi of ALICE ACADEMY!
    Last edited by Reinout Jyri; 12-15-2010 at 01:07 AM.

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You should learn this well, Hitsugaya-kun. Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding." Sousuke Aizen

My favorite Luffy quote is when Lucci says that he is stupid for shortening his life by using gear second and Luffy responds:

"It's better then losing my Nakama right in front of my eyes"

Junior Member Romeo_Delight.exe is on a distinguished road Romeo_Delight.exe's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 02:01 AM
    Threads

Mine HAS to be from the dubbed version of Lucky Star.

Hiyori:"You ready to pound these guys, Yutaka?"
    Yutaka:"Mmhm"
    Hiyori:"And you're okay with her trying to nail you?"
    Minami:*nods*
    Hiyori: "Yeah, I betcha are, hu- Oop! I mean, let's have a nice game, okay?"
    "Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above.."
    "We'll find happiness together in the summer skies of love..."

Minami X Yutaka

Banned Forum / Chat gSebastian is on a distinguished road gSebastian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 02:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    "What you say? The only hole I care about is the one between your legs that my kids will be marching out of in nine months or so!"

- Kanta, Desert Punk

:3
    Crazy................

Yes, my lord. from Kuroshitsuji

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

"Pantsuuu~Pantsuuu~Pantsuuu~Pantsuuu~" - Chi from Chobits

Junior Member xMEx is on a distinguished road xMEx's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 03:27 PM
    Threads

Were you looking at her calf's....her thighs.....OR MAYBE HER ANONYMOUS

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Junior Member Mr Faust is on a distinguished road Mr Faust's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads

Gundam Wing
    Quote of Treize Kushrenada when he resigned:

"Tradition is a history; it's the history of caring built by deep, true feelings of people. I do think that fighting in battles can, indeed, at times, be beautiful. But at the same time, I'd like to express my regret over the lost souls by appealing to you to recognize how precious Man's life is. I believe what Mankind needs is not absolute victory, but a certain demeanor in fighting; an attitude toward fighting. I fear that the era of soulless weapons called Mobile Dolls--in other words, the era that the Romefellor Foundation is creating--may become an embarrassment to the people of the future. I used to think that the ideals of the people of the space colonies--such as their highly-prized pacifism--were just pitiful complaints born out of their ignorance of tradition.
    "New warriors were born that surpassed even my ideals--the Gundam pilots. Tradition appears blurred alongside their pure feelings. From a historical point of view, warriors who lost what they were protecting, and were further betrayed by those they were protecting, are losers. But they do not see themselves as such. Not only that, but they retain a strong will to continue fighting.
    "The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow, and honored tradition disappears in the cry of the weak. Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers, and then those losers will cultivate a new leader."

The only quote that really stood out in my memory.

Junior Member yohouseofreno is on a distinguished road yohouseofreno's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 10:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sothisisawkward

TMoHS
    Kyon : Afterall, the fate of the world rests on my pitching. The world sure isn't worth much these days.
    If you think that this is part of my post, you are mistaken for this is my signature

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information