AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HOTD (Highschool of the Dead)

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: HOTD (Highschool of the Dead)

I know what u mean it definatly makes a better story if u don't know what cause the "IT"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Yeah especially when the cause is always so predictable. As long as they stay with the fact that they are trying to survive rather than find answers that will do them no good it should be fine though. We don't need an explanation as long as zombies get smashed and people get eaten right?

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've only just finished reading the manga up to what has been officially scanlated, and as far as the anime adaptation goes, it's done a pretty job so far. Here's hoping that they'll be able to keep it up.

Curiously though, as far my info goes, this anime only has thirteen episodes planned so far; and the manga, admittedly, isn't all that far ahead in terms of its storyline. If it comes down to it, I hope they'd tie off the series and try to hold off until the manga reaches its completion.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I read i think 10 chapters into the manga but the major thing that was lacking was the action. For the most part the best thing about this series is beating things with bats, sticks and kendos sticks. There is a cetain mental aspect of what is happening but what we really want to see is them escaping and getting a hold of weak memebers of the herd.

I also prefer small groups suriving on thier own. Cause once u have a large enough group (20+ people or more) well armed and informed what's going on u expect them to survive. Also at that point they make safeguards and quarintines to keep everyone safe. That is why I hated 28 weeks later....

Member RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2010 04:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: hummarin Steam ID: Hummarin

i finally watched ep 3 and i thought it was good but it ended to fast :P

i just can't wait for ep4 XD :P

Member Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw this series whn it first came out as a manga and started it there. It is really good, and I personaly think that the anime could do even better however I have not seen the anime yet.
    The little fat kid is my favorite!
    The lastest Manga chapter for it got me to quote it, you know about eating for breakfast.... XD
    loops....

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I just can't wait,I'm going to catch up to the latest chapter later tonight.

Member Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It will be well worth it. teehee
    ( ya I teehee'ed got a problem with it? XD )
    loops....

Member RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes a new Episode is Released but im not sure if i can post a place to watch at ( can't remember :P )

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Most of it was a recap .

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

true but the thing that was the episode was still good

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just finished ep4. Wasn't the best, but it was still pretty good.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

even tho its just a few days more then its already a new episode :P and that is good thing right? :P
    Last edited by RisedDemon; 07-28-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sorry for the double post

but first of all i want to as you if you knew that the episode's come one day erlier this time? cause i know a place where it come's out today around 8pm - 9pm :P
    and i can't find the rules for posting link to other side's to watch anime so i wanted to ask first if its allowed ( ive been trying to look but i can't find it ^^ )

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

oh well Episode 5 watched and i would say its good and finally some more action

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm actually curious about the sniper that was shown early in the episode. She is the friend that the nurse is talking about and I"m wondering how she will end up fitting into the storyline

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

idd but i think ep 6 was abit to flashy but in the other way it was still good ( by that i mean all the other than the huge pile of Ecchi parts :P )

but still wanna see more ep but then again its the same as always wait a week so hopefully the ep for next week will be good too

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw some of it but not all HAHAHAHAHA it was good

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RisedDemon View Post
    sorry for the double post

but first of all i want to as you if you knew that the episode's come one day erlier this time? cause i know a place where it come's out today around 8pm - 9pm :P
    and i can't find the rules for posting link to other side's to watch anime so i wanted to ask first if its allowed ( ive been trying to look but i can't find it ^^ )
    Torrents and direct downloads for anything licensed are illegal and not allowed to be linked. "Sponsored" streamers like Crunchyroll and Hulu are fine.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

Member thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2011 10:40 PM
    Threads

When I planned to watch this show I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I do because its awesome . I hope there will be more animes like this.

Senior Member Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Favorite Cookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2010 04:05 PM
    Threads

I just watched my first episode today. I really like it. It is like a distant cousin to The Walking Dead. I admit that I cringe whenever there is a geyser of blood and/or crunching noises; it's probably a show I do not want to watch alone.

Maybe if I was eating cookies while I was watching, it would be okay.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Cless Alvein View Post
    Torrents and direct downloads for anything licensed are illegal and not allowed to be linked. "Sponsored" streamers like Crunchyroll and Hulu are fine.

oki thx but i found out that the info about the 1 day before the usual time so there should not be any reason for me to post a link to a Steaming anime site

Junior Member AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 01:07 PM
    Threads

Yay, I've just watched episode 7. I almost couldn't wait any longer. However she's a ***** sometimes, from all the girls there I like Saya the most.
    But anyway, the anime really makes me feel like I'm in there. I can feel the tension, and not many anime have done that to me already.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hehe the new ep was kinda good :P

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I want to read the manga. The anime is pretty good, I just can't stand the fan-service. It would be so much better if it didn't have it or if they at least reduced it. I feel like I'm watching Rosario + Vampire all over again with all those panty shots.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information