AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Anime Cliches...this should be fun.

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ is on a distinguished road ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

Default Re: Anime Cliches...this should be fun.

oh! i just remembered another cliche! it's when before a life threatening battle the male character confesses his love to the love interest character! and after he wins the battle the love interest says they love him! it was cute the first few times but now i just dont care to see it anymore.

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

I can name off quite a few.

-Anything in Gurren Lagann that has been done before
    -Bi-Shonen character wearing goggles on his forehead
    -post-apocalyptic wasteland
    -Emo character

I could go on all day if I wanted.

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

here's a few I've seen.
    -bump into someone hot while running to school, with morning bread in your mouth.
    -a group of evil characters is shown, then all of them come for the main protagonist one by one. why not just crush him with sheer numbers?
    -male lead gives female lead a ride with his bicycle and somehow the whole scenery is shining... (hayate no gotoku's 2nd season, full metal panic fumoffu...)
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information