AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Anime you would never watch

Junior Member monoko is on a distinguished road monoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2012 01:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Anime you would never watch

i wouldnt watch hentai or stuff like that
    i also dont like sci-fi and chibis

Member nightAme is on a distinguished road nightAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Rageface Jade Disc
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2012 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Chobits.....I couldn't get past episode 1 (which has so much wrong with it in the first place).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3***sig by nightAme***<3

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess I won't go for Hentai

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Junior Member Humblewretch is on a distinguished road Humblewretch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 06:42 PM
    Threads

I would never watch an anime that I felt was a knockoff of another show especially if the knockoff is completely horrible.

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Hentai. I don't have any interest in that. And also Chobits, Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. Those are ones I could never get into.

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

One Piece

Junior Member Verrine is on a distinguished road Verrine's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Panda
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 06:57 AM
    Threads

Saint Seiya - The lost canvas.

I've seen about 10 episodes - god knows why- and i can declare myself horrified with the anime's plot. It's so... historical wrong. The plot takes place in 18th century, in Italy, but Italy hadn't even existed until the middle of 19th century, so i got a bit frustrated because the producers didn't get their facts right. Anyway, it's about the fight between the good - a.k.a Athena and her people- and the evil - a.k.a Hades and his demons. The anime mixes in a terrifying way the Greek mythology and the christian religion, not to talk about the Egyptian mythology hints that have no sense at all.
    Ah, i've watched it just because of Hades' interesting awakening and the weird relationship between the characters. (Hades, Athena and the main character knew each other long before the war, they were like 'brothers').
    I give up this anime, it's troublesome to see so many wrong historical facts in just one anime.
    Last edited by Verrine; 08-03-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Member Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician is a splendid one to behold Magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Trollface
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2012 04:11 PM
    Threads

Any series that goes on indefinitely for the pure sake of milking as much money as possible.

Such as Pokémon and the like.
    Last edited by Magician; 08-03-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I probably won't watch anime/s without a nice plot-those that doesn't seem to have a problem or goal or whatever they're supposed to end at or even those with close to nothing plots. Sometimes I skip filler episodes.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Junior Member Sleeping Dragon will become famous soon enough Sleeping Dragon will become famous soon enough Sleeping Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Eva Angel Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 12:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Deathnote - I think it is simply base on the fact that when I google it my eyes are forever scared by a bunch of emo teens in cosplay.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i would never watch girls bravo ever in my life tried one eisode and i lost my dinner.
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

Anything over 500+ episodes I lose interest in it plus get's kinda boring
    Unless it's DBZ of course.
    Hentai,Yaoi,Yuri,Mecha,Historical are some others I won't either bother watching.

Sig made by myself Akiro

Sig made by my awesssssssome friend Bubblegumpop

"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Member Guilty Geass can only hope to improve Guilty Geass's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Any anime that has too much romance in it.

Junior Member Sundown911 is on a distinguished road Sundown911's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2012 07:27 AM
    Threads

I would have to say School Days.

It starts out like a classic harem anime, but the ending is so f*cked up..... I had the same expression when i first watched "Two girls, one cup".

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown911 View Post
    I would have to say School Days.

It starts out like a classic harem anime, but the ending is so f*cked up..... I had the same expression when i first watched "Two girls, one cup".
    You actually watched "Two Girls One Cup"? 0.0

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

Junior Member XDaphneX is on a distinguished road XDaphneX's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2013 05:25 AM
    Threads

Too much Hentai! Like Nisemonogatari

Junior Member Jaffa is on a distinguished road Jaffa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:55 AM
    Threads

Most hated genre that I would never ever watch: Harems centred around a weak, wimpy, super-plain male lead

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I don't know why but I've lost my interest in most anime genres. I remembered I used to laugh at romance comedy anime but now its all over ecchi and not as funny.

Some anime I wouldn't watch would be Girls Bravo, Bobobobobobo or whatever its called and Seikerei. They just didn't grab my interest after watching the first episode.

Junior Member LimeVolphied is on a distinguished road LimeVolphied's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 08:35 PM
    Threads

Hentai, apocalyptic settings, shows with heavily exaggerated violence. They annoy me, and they are not my cup of tea.

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

Harem, especially ones that contain misogyny.

Junior Member phantom_c is on a distinguished road phantom_c's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 02:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nightAme View Post
    Chobits.....I couldn't get past episode 1 (which has so much wrong with it in the first place).
    I'm with you, I don't think I even managed to watch the first episode in full...

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

any hentai. No offense to those who like watching it. I just feel awkward with highly detailed, animated sex covering my computer screen. i'm cool with ecchi, but hentai is just too much.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Most hated genre that I would never ever watch: Harems centred around a weak, wimpy, super-plain male lead
    i think i'd have to agree with you on that one.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Cat Soup.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member mongoose018 is on a distinguished road mongoose018's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 11:12 AM
    Threads

School Days OMG School Days

Junior Member Kenshi Masaki is on a distinguished road Kenshi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2013 10:55 AM
    Threads

Harem;s suck these days cause it's all fan service not like Tenchi and Love Hina that actually had some good story and characters.

Right now wont watch any of the Idol type show out or girly stuff.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information