AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf V2

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

HAHA, Gamegeek. SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED.

You shall receive your roles in half an hour.

xoxoxoxo
    SMILE
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The game master walked into an wide and open field. With a start the wind began to pick up. From a distance a Wolf's howl began to wail. Small sounds of rustling grass was heard from a distance. Smile turned with a start.
    “It had begun. The Wolves are here. Prepare yourself players, Because round two of Wolf starts NOW.”

Night Phase Zero starts now. Players with Night Action roles. PM me as soon as your task is complete! Public voting will start tomorrow at 12 PM Pacific Time.
    Last edited by smile1010; 06-30-2010 at 02:02 PM.

This smile kills....

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The air grew stiff and stale. The game master sat in the shadows. Watching the two who's fate would be ended soon.

The woman walked slowly into the open. With caution that would help no one.

"Who's there?" Said the woman.

"Shhh." Said a voice from the shadows. "Or someone will hear you."

The voice came from behind, the woman turned with a start but before she could react, a hand flew out of the shadows and clenched tightly around her neck. "Maybe we should quiet you permanently." The woman tried to scream as loud as she could. But not much came out.

Howls began to wail in agreement. With a smirk and a twist of his arm, the wolf broke the young woman's neck. Dropping her dead on the ground and running off to join his pack.

The game master observed the killing. Quickly she continued onto the other side of town, swiftly and quietly staying hidden in the shadows. Villager's were coming out of they're houses to find out what caused such a scream. From the distance a loud BANG was heard. All the villager's began to panic. Many running away from the scene, but few running towards a bleeding victim.

The wolves have killed *tsuki* and she was a townie, and her character was Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood

The Assassin has committed murder once more. He killed..

(~Geni~Confused~) and she was a Townie, her character was... Karin Kurazaki from Bleach.

What a sad and tragic end. Alright, public voting shall start NOW.
    Last edited by smile1010; 07-01-2010 at 03:18 PM.

This smile kills....

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So both the people who died were townies?

I suspect with a name like The Butcher, he is either the assassin or a wolf. In either case, I vote for him to get lynched.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

predictably they nailed the smartest one first. my vote is for Lord Shinigami because when i shut my eyes and pointed at the list its who came up,

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

I vote for, The Butcher.

Oh no Tsuki! </3
    Is Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Tsuki*!!!! NO! Curse them for taking her out so soon. And she's one of my favorite people too.
    I would recommend mentioning if the characters are townies or not, kinda helps.
    Hmm, who to vote for? For now, I shall vote for The Butcher, BUT I might change my mind before the day is thru. After all, I have my suspicions about at least one person.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leading votes are in BOLD

The Butcher-3
    LordShingami-1

This smile kills....

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I vote for The Rebel sev121993.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 07-02-2010 at 02:12 AM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I think this is what I'm supposed to do...

I vote for ::Paprika::

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

*Oh so confusable!* Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 08:34 AM
    I'm hiding in that shadow you keep seeing out of the corner of your eye!
    Threads

Oh no Tsuki! And poor Geni! You shall be avenged I tell you!

Also I vote for The Butcher I do believe that The Butcher is either the assassin or a wolf! *goes back to lurking in the shadows*
    Last edited by Lina'sOffsetMind; 07-01-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    I wish I could go to scholl here!!! At least I can write a fan fiction where I can!!!

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sorry went to go get some lunch

Leading votes are in bold

The Butcher-4
    LordShinigami-1
    The Rebel-1
    ::Paprika::-1
    Last edited by smile1010; 07-01-2010 at 05:18 PM.

This smile kills....

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know I'm not supposed to, but I must.
    Curse you wolves! How dare you kill me!
    Now I'll go back to being dead. T_T

Member Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Witch Hat 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 01:29 PM
    Threads

I vote for maverickgirl.

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The Butcher-4
    LordShinigami-1
    The Rebel-1
    Maverickgirl-1

This smile kills....

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I have my suspicions about The Butcher, so thats where my vote goes

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The Butcher-5
    LordShinigami-1
    The Rebel-1
    Maverickgirl-1

This smile kills....

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

LordShinigami, I want to see him lynched at his own game.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

That's tragic for 2 people to die in the first night. I vote for Jamie?
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The Butcher-5
    LordShinigami-2
    The Rebel-1
    Maverickgirl-1
    Jaime-1

Last edited by smile1010; 07-01-2010 at 07:22 PM.

This smile kills....

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I feel bad for doing this...
    but I vote for MaruDashi.
    Signature by Seung-li

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I also feel bad for doing this but i vote for...
    MaruDashi

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

So both Papri and Elphaba feel bad Maru. xD Ok

The Butcher-5
    LordShinigami-2
    MaruDashi-2
    The Rebel-1
    Maverickgirl-1
    Jaime-1

This smile kills....

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    LordShinigami, I want to see him lynched at his own game.
    Spoken like a true Wolf.

Anywho, voting sev121993. People, join me, we shall lynch this wolf.
    Last edited by Shini; 07-01-2010 at 08:40 PM.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Someone named The Butcher simply must be a Wolf...
    Gah, Tsuki! I was looking forward to the shenanigans she would cause D:

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Closed Thread

Thread Information