AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Wolf V2

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Re: Wolf V2

Let me just say, being a townie sucks.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just kick myself for missing the post where I got assassinated.
    Though I'm gonna blame it on either the iPhone's display or whoever I had to deal with at night while working.
    Dang vandals constantly take up my precious concentration...

Sooo, when's the next one?
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Let me just say, being a townie sucks.
    I'll agree to that, lol. I've played two games now, and been both sides. I must say, I prefer the wolf role, LOL. It just makes for more to do and such.
    I just can't believe I got GameGeeks! The first time I even bother to "deduce" a suspect, I guessed right. Can't believe he didn't try to deny it more then he did.
    Code Geass theme, eh? Guess I can be down with that.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Who won the last game?

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolves won V1. Survivor won V2. And who will win V3?
    Hope you know Butcher,,,, I almost decided to vote you off again. You never replied after the first message so I started to think you were a wolf just out to save his furry butt.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I knew it was you DD!! Your activity among us Masons was extremely high...something told me you were the survivor xD
    Well, I would have played it the same whether I was a survivor or not. My goals was to take down the wolves and the only way we could do that was by trying to deduce who they were. Nobody else seemed to be trying that hard, so somebody had to lead the masons. If there was no survivor, I would be sharing my victory with you because you were so very helpful in taking the wolves down.
    As far as being the survivor, it said in the first post it was one of the masons, so had we been exposed I would have tried to accuse one of you of being the survivor to save myself. I am glad it did not come to that. Like i said, I figured it would be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention to my posting habits, and especially to you when I took down Maverickgirl on the logic that since you had thought Maverickgirl was a wolf, if Sev was one then she was one as well.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Question, just real quick.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M A GIRL? O.o

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post
    Question, just real quick.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M A GIRL? O.o
    I never thought that.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    I never thought that.
    Whoops, I read that wrong. Never mind. -_-

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

So I'm not the only one that inserted an of into DD's post? And sev, you do act rather girly.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People thought sev was a girl????? I doubt it with the way he was after Granma George, lol.
    Since no one has mentioned it yet,,, I throw my hat in for running V4 Wolf Bleach themed. But I will need a co-host since I can't always get on daily. If anyone wouldn't mind co-hosting with me, then say so. I'll get started setting up V4, and look forward to V3.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    And sev, you do act rather girly.

But seriously, I do? (Is this because I like romance anime?) >.>

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Is this because I like romance anime?)
    Sure, we can go with that...

Nah, I was just messing with you.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Next time, if I get picked as a townie, I think I'll just say straight out (granted I don't get killed)
    I'M A TOWNIE!
    So sad to be dead.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If I'm a wolf again I'll just make sure you're the first one out.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    People thought sev was a girl????? I doubt it with the way he was after Granma George, lol.
    Since no one has mentioned it yet,,, I throw my hat in for running V4 Wolf Bleach themed. But I will need a co-host since I can't always get on daily. If anyone wouldn't mind co-hosting with me, then say so. I'll get started setting up V4, and look forward to V3.
    i'm on pretty much every night so i'd be willing.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks GG. <_<
    Oh, and I would so co-host with The Rebel as well.

Forgot to mention.
    The sad part about this game for me was in the very beginning.

I came online, saw that the game had started. Went to my inbox to look at my role, then back to the thread to see what was happening.
    Only to realize, I was already dead.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 07-10-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Your welcome, I aim to pleasure.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Wolves won V1. Survivor won V2. And who will win V3?
    Hope you know Butcher,,,, I almost decided to vote you off again. You never replied after the first message so I started to think you were a wolf just out to save his furry butt.
    I can see why you would,but I thought me confessing my role,AND making a almost unanimous vote on sev would cast suspicion away from me from anybody.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I can see why you would,but I thought me confessing my role,AND making a almost unanimous vote on sev would cast suspicion away from me from anybody.
    Last time they killed off Wolfie Poo because of her name.
    She was the Mayor. The town can be stupid at times. <_<

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Forgot to mention.

I came online, saw that the game had started. Went to my inbox to look at my role, then back to the thread to see what was happening.

A Sarcastic Gift of the MoonLight [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads

Forgot to mention.

I know what you mean! I was soooo looking forward to playing only to find out I was already dead! Hopefully next time I get to play longer! At least I can hope I do!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Last time they killed off Wolfie Poo because of her name.
    She was the Mayor. The town can be stupid at times. <_<
    I guess they do that because they have nothing else to go by except instinct,and guessing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for killing me sev. I hate you. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by (~Geni~Confused~)
    I know what you mean! I was soooo looking forward to playing only to find out I was already dead! Hopefully next time I get to play longer! At least I can hope I do!
    I do too!
    Though I see myself being killed in one of the earliest nights.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Actually, killing you was my suggestion.

Closed Thread

Thread Information