AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Wolf V2

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf V2

Well, it says that the Survivor is a mason, so if you can figure out who the masons are, then you can possibly figure out who the survivor is. Then again, the assassin is killing everyone regardless of what they are, so it could be said that the assassin is as much a danger to the townies as he is to the wolves.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    After hearing from some reliable, I guess, contacts. I have reason to change my vote to Bradi-kun.
    You make a good point about the assassin. I personally think The Rebel is up to something. Exactly who where the contacts he was talking about? There's a good chance he's the survivor or at least a mason.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    You make a good point about the assassin. I personally think The Rebel is up to something. Exactly who where the contacts he was talking about? There's a good chance he's the survivor or at least a mason.
    Well, I'd say check my "contact",,, but unfortunitely Gazkul is dead, isn't he?
    And wouldn't it be proper grammar to say, "He's a mason, if not the survivor himself?"
    Alas, I am neither. But I do have a certaint insight into who one mason might be. And for reasons that are my own, may know of more. But seeing as I know not if you yourself are a wolf or not, I feel I shouldn't have to share my insights, so NAH!
    And considering just how much of a "fuss" you're making leads me to believe you may very well be a wolf.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 07-07-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If I add a comma after survivor, it's fine. Either way works for that sentence. And for all we know, you could just be using GAZKUL to cover your tracks for that comment. And I never defended if I was a wolf or not. I simply said the survivor had to be taken out in order for the townies to win. The only thing I said to being a wolf again is that it's highly unlikely that two people are wolves again. I have a feeling you're the survivor and in order for either side to win the survivor needs to go down so I'm voting The Rebel.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

The leading votes are in BOLD

GameGeeks-2 (The Rebel, Digital Dragon)
    The Butcher-1 (Jaime)
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You're missing votes again.

Member Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Witch Hat 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 01:29 PM
    Threads

I just re-read some of the previous posts from way back. Judging from what the wolves (maverickgirl, sev121993, and TheThunderBringer) have said, I'm almost certain it's not The Butcher now. I got to change my vote. But I'm still deciding on who to pick.
    Last edited by Blair Waldorf; 07-07-2010 at 08:22 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

So, wait, if the survivor wins the townies lose??? D=
    Do we like...die by the hands of the survivor or something?

Well, Im gonna go with the popular vote and go with GameGeeks

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    If I add a comma after survivor, it's fine. Either way works for that sentence. And for all we know, you could just be using GAZKUL to cover your tracks for that comment. And I never defended if I was a wolf or not. I simply said the survivor had to be taken out in order for the townies to win. The only thing I said to being a wolf again is that it's highly unlikely that two people are wolves again. I have a feeling you're the survivor and in order for either side to win the survivor needs to go down so I'm voting The Rebel.
    So? It's highly unlikely that two players who were wolves last time would be wolves again? And with such reasonning it is agreed I could not be a wolf. And yet you somehow think I am the survivor? Based on what, pray tell? The fact I haven't said much in this version compared to the last?
    Last edited by The Rebel; 07-07-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    So, wait, if the survivor wins the townies lose??? D=
    Do we like...die by the hands of the survivor or something?
    No, the Survivor wins if he survives the game, regardless if the wolves all die or the townies are reduced in number.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

*Oh so confusable!* Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind has a reputation beyond repute Lina'sOffsetMind's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 08:34 AM
    I'm hiding in that shadow you keep seeing out of the corner of your eye!
    Threads

Hmmmmmm I choooooooooooooooose GameGeeks as my lynching vote!
    I wish I could go to scholl here!!! At least I can write a fan fiction where I can!!!

Member Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Witch Hat 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 01:29 PM
    Threads

Changing mine to GameGeeks.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

GameGeeks seems popular. I'll go with that.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

GameGeeks-6 (The Rebel, Digital Dragon, MaruDashi,*Komiko~of~Confusion*, Jaime, Capernicus)

The Rebel-1 (GameGeeks)
    MaruDashi-1 (The Butcher)
    Last edited by smile1010; 07-08-2010 at 08:43 AM.

This smile kills....

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I'll vote for MaruDashi.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So? It's highly unlikely that two players who were wolves last time would be wolves again? And with such reasonning it is agreed I could not be a wolf. And yet you somehow think I am the survivor? Based on what, pray tell? The fact I haven't said much in this version compared to the last?

You're quieter this round because I'm dead.
    Also, for the record, you all fail at killing the wolves. It's good to stand out from the crowd!
    Avenge me!
    and Riiko too.

Also, who did a crap job of burying me?
    It's reeeeeeeeeeaaaallly stuffy down here.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 07-08-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

True, true. But aren't you dead? So why you posting, HMM? Oh, and sorry about the burial..... I paid for it, and didn't have alot of cash so I got ya the cheapo class coffin,,, ya know a pine box. And it is true, I miss ya posting.

And really people?? Voting for GameGeeks cause he's the "popular" one? I have my reasons for thinking he's a wolf. And haven't we learned what the whole "follow" mentality gets us? Townies lynched, that's what. If you're going to vote for him, have a legit reason, ok?

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

True, true. But aren't you dead? So why you posting, HMM? Oh, and sorry about the burial..... I paid for it, and didn't have alot of cash so I got ya the cheapo class coffin,,, ya know a pine box. And it is true, I miss ya posting.
    Oh yeah! Booooo!
    Okay, back to being dead in my crappy coffin. x_x

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I vote for GameGeeks

[set by blueangel06661]

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

are us dead people allowed to talk even if we can't vote?

anyway i think its likely that there is another wolf that is the same as last time, mabe not Rebel though but maybe Capernicus, check out who didn't vote for the wolf you did lynch.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, the dead aren't supposed to be posting, but then people shouldn't post during night phase, and we've had a bit of that going on too.
    Capurnicus, eh? That is a pretty good idea. I'll have to look into it alittle later. Right now got to get ready for workin on the car,,,, and enjoying some sun.

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

GameGeeks-7 (The Rebel, Digital Dragon, MaruDashi,*Komiko~of~Confusion*, Jaime, Capernicus, Elphaba)

The Rebel-1 (GameGeeks)
    MaruDashi-1 (The Butcher)

This smile kills....

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Townies lose.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it would be so funny if GameGeeks survivedsurvived this.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Your sentence makes no sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information