AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf V2

Hybrid View

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Wolf V2

Welcome to the second version of Wolf!

(SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED, DO NOT POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP)

LordShinigami had decided on joining and playing with the rest of his fellow members. So I shall be hosting this version of Wolf.
    The rules have slightly changed from the last game so please make sure you review the rules.

How to sign up: Whoever wishes to play, can. The more the merrier. If you wish to play just write something along the lines of, “I want to play.” and you will automatically be added on the player list.

How to play: The game is simple enough. During the Day Phase, players vote for who they suspect to be a Wolf (the "bad guys"; players hiding amongst the others). The person with the most votes gets lynched, their role being revealed, before Night Phase begins. During the Night Phase, wolves decide which player they'd like to kill, while Town players with special roles (more on that later) preform their own actions.

How to win:

Town: Kill all wolves and Survivor.

Wolves: Bring number of Town members to the same number as that of the wolves.

Survivor: Wins if either side's win condition is fulfilled and he is still alive.

Day Phase: During this day time phase all the players my vote on who they suspect to be the Wolf. Be careful; wolves can vote as well, attempting to sway the votes their way...

Night Phase: Each Night Phase is when players with night actions can perform said actions.

Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long. The times that the phases start will change. Day phase will start at 12 PM Pacific Time, ending at 12 PM Pacific time the next day and triggering the beginning of the Night Phase, which in turn ends at 12 PM Pacific the next day.

Roles: Every player receives a role. The roles are as following.

Doctor: The doctor is represented by Orihime from Bleach. Each phase the Doctor is to PM me with one name of a player he or she wishes to save. However, if the doctor and another night action player choose the same name. Either the doctor, or the other player will die based on a flip of a coin.

Masons: There are 4 Masons. These characters are represented by Yusuke Urameshi, Kurama, Kazuma Kuwabara, and Hiei, from Yu Yu Hakusho. These four characters all know who the other is. They have no other special abilities. Since these players know one another, they should be able to use this fact in strategical talk and perhaps sway the votes of the other players during the day phase.

Survivor: One of the Mason's is not who he appears.. In reality he is a Survivor, the anti-hero, Kyoya Hibari from Reborn!. He wins the game by surviving through it all. Also he does receive ONE free kill through out the whole game, which he will tell me in a PM. The survivor is on nobody's side except his own. If the wolves try and kill this player, he will simply be revealed. He can only die by the hands of the Assassin or by being lynched.

Seer: This player is represented by Baba from DBZ. This role has the ability to uncover one other player and see what role he is playing. If that uncovered player is a Townie, then the player has a 50% chance of dying.

Mayor: This player is represented by the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Satutobi from Naruto. This character is the advantage of having his vote count for two and breaking ties. (Should his vote be cast upon one of the tied players)

Assassin: This character is represented by Rurouni Kenshin, from Rurouni Kenshin. This character has bullets he may use to kill one player at night.

Wolves: These characters are represented by __,__, and__. Every night, these characters will consult with each other privately on who they would like to kill.

Townie: Townies are characters with no special ability. They will vote like everybody else during the day phase for who they think is Wolf.

Rules:

- All votes must be in bold. They will not be counted otherwise.

- You must vote once per day. Anyone caught not voting on either consecutive Day Phases or three days total will be inactive-killed. Remember, posting does not constitute a vote. (Unless your vote is bolded.)

-If you have already voted and wish to change your vote, there is still time during that same Day Phase. To do so recast your vote once more by bolding the name of the new player.

-Do not post again if you have died until AFTER the entire game is over. Once that happens, then you may post again.

-Once Day Phase has ended you may no longer post anything in the thread.

-Do not post in this thread if you are not involved with the game or if you are not a Mod.

- Role-claim (the "art" of telling people, in PMs or in-thread, that you have a specific role) at your own risk.

- Arguments and disagreements are ok, so long as no downright flaming or trolling breaks out.

Player List (Strike-through indicated deaths):

Wolfie Poo
    Digital Dragon
    Jaime
    The Rebel
    The Butcher
    Elphaba ♪
    Capernicus
    MaruDashi
    *Komiko~of~Confusion*

*Tsuki*-Townie (Killed-Wolf-Night Phase Zero)
    (~Geni~Confused~)-Townie (Assasin-killed-Night Phase Zero)
    Sev121993-Wolf (Lynched-Day Phase 1)
    maverickgirl-Wolf (Killed by Survivor-Day Phase 1)
    LordShinigami-Seer (Killed-Wolf and Assassin-Night Phase 2)
    ::Paprika::-Townie (Lynched-Day Phase 2)
    Furore-Townie (Killed Assassin-Night Phase 3)
    9ine-Townie (Killed-Wolf-Night Phase 3)
    Bradi-Kun-Townie (Lunched-Day Phase 3)
    [strikeTheThunderBringer][/strike]-Wolf (Killed By Assassin-Night Phase 4)
    Gazkul-Townie (Killed-Wolf-Night Phase 4)
    GameGeeks-Wolf (Lynched-Day Phase 4)
    Last edited by smile1010; 07-08-2010 at 02:06 PM.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

I want to play.

Hopefully I don't get lynched first, like last time. v_v
    Is Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am most definately in for this one.

though i will be away for a few days during the next week so don't count me as out during that time.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 06-26-2010 at 05:05 AM.

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds interesting.
    Count me in.
    victoria aut mors

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I lurked an watched the last one wishing I had signed up. I will play this time.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Member Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Witch Hat 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 01:29 PM
    Threads

I would like to join in on the fun.

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

For the record I don't know this smile chick, and have absolutely nothing to do with this game unless it succeeds. In which case smile stole my ideas and learned everything from me.

I'm in.
    Last edited by Shini; 06-26-2010 at 03:46 PM.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Member Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bradio3k Steam ID: ErectinADick

I'm in!

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Former Van Helsing here. Was there even any question that I'm in?

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post
    Former Van Helsing here. Was there even any question that I'm in?
    Lol of course not Sev. I'd rep you but I already did. T.T sorry later reps.

Van Helsing was a good character role, but this time it'll be bad guys from different Animes.

Ok, we now have 8 players. I want to get as many players as last time. So please join everybody!

This smile kills....

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I definitely want to join!!

But I have the same issue GAZKUL does.
    There might be times that I won't be able to vote due to my offline responsibilities.
    Last edited by Ms. Lucy; 06-26-2010 at 10:27 PM.
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*licks chops* Oh, why not? I'm down with another round of Wolf. Hopefully, I don't get the role of wolf again.
    Oh, sev121993! Grandma George can stay with you this time, LOL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Ex-Wolf number 2, signing up, better recognize!...but...don't recognize during the game...becuase then you would know my role, and that is bad.

Two questions!
    1. When the Seer asks to see someone and they are a Townie, is it the Seer or the Townie that has a 50% of dying?
    2. Are there 5 Wolves again, or is it a different number?
    3. WHERE IS THE MARIO THEME??? GRAAAAH!!

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Two questions!
    1. When the Seer asks to see someone and they are a Townie, is it the Seer or the Townie that has a 50% of dying?
    2. Are there 5 Wolves again, or is it a different number?
    3. WHERE IS THE MARIO THEME??? GRAAAAH!!
    Lol,
    1. When the Seer asks to see a player, and that player is a townie, The townie will live or die.
    2. It all depends on how many players there are. I will take 20% of however many players and those 20% will be wolves.
    3. And I will add a mario character as a wolf or townie if you want.
    Last edited by smile1010; 06-26-2010 at 09:00 PM.

This smile kills....

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I'm in. Let's see if we can't lynch the mayor first try again! :P
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

3. And I will add a mario character as a wolf or townie if you want.
    Lol, I was joking about that part, it's fine xD

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Lol, I was joking about that part, it's fine xD
    Well I already did it.

This smile kills....

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I will play,and how do wolves kill people?Do they PM you?

When will this game start?

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I will play,and how do wolves kill people?Do they PM you?

When will this game start?
    Wolves will consult each other through PM. They will come to an agreement about one person. After they choose whoever they want to kill, they PM me, and I will write a kill post about how they died. And it'll start in a few days. I want to leave the sign ups open for about 3 days.

This smile kills....

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope we get more players than last time.
    More people playing makes it fun!
    Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ::Paprika:: View Post
    I hope we get more players than last time.
    More people playing makes it fun!

Haha, I'm betting that there will be. I'm trying to keep the sign ups open until I get more players then Shini.

This smile kills....

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

What...what is this? Yu Yu Hakusho? It's spelled Hiei, btw. I'm in.

Also, Shini, can I host the next one?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    What...what is this? Yu Yu Hakusho? It's spelled Hiei, btw. I'm in.
    Haha, sorry about the typo, I fixed it, Thanks so much for catching that.

Alright everybody there are 14 players now. Thank you all for joining, when we have atleast 25 players, or after 2 more days, the game will start.

This smile kills....

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't wait for it!
    Oh by the way,
    I have the same issue that GAZKUL has.
    I'll be busy this week and next week so
    there might be times when I won't be able to
    vote.
    Hope that won't count me out of the game.
    Signature by Seung-li

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm too late, aren't I? XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information