AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Anime

Junior Member Slasher9485 is on a distinguished road Slasher9485's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2011 03:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ellen9485

Default Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Anime

This is my first post, so I thought I would talk about my favorite games and if I wanted them to have an anime series. Well, pretty much every otaku has at least heard of final fantasy, but I would like to see an anime come out of one of the games. A few in particular would be Final Fantasy 6, 8 and X. Now on to Resident Evil, one of the best survival horror games ever and the sequals are no exception. The action, the jolts from surprise attacks would be a good formula for an anime (just make the voice acting and dialouge better and you'd be golden). I pretty much just want 2 and 4 to be made into an anime. Lastly, Silent Hill, one of the scariest games in history if not the most scary has some of the best storylines in gameing as well. The town of silent hill, the peoples inner fears and other things like that make this an excellent groud for a show. I recommend pretty much all of them except for origins and shattered memories (Origins story was good, but not the best out of the series and shattered memories is a remake of the first game...and a bad one at that). Well, if you decide to check this out, I would like you people to leave your own comments on which games you would like an anime of and what you think of my decisions.

Junior Member Alastor1 is on a distinguished road Alastor1's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2010 09:21 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Anime

I understand what you mean: D ( Fellow PS3 user :P )
    I would love to see:
    Okami Anime
    Onimusha
    Devil May Cry ( based on games - 1st DMC and 3d one would be awesome )
    Final Fantasy 10 and 12
    Resident Evil
    Jack and Daxter
    Ninja Gaiden ( um ... I have heard there is an OVA ? )
    Last edited by Alastor1; 07-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

1) It would require the gaming company's permission to do this.

2) It cost money. A lot of money.

3) Suggestions are great but they won't make the best results.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

4. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    Threads

i like your list of games. they're also my favorite. i dont know if they can make a good anime for these games. and if they plan on making one, i just hope that it will be way better than the movies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9485 View Post
    This is my first post, so I thought I would talk about my favorite games and if I wanted them to have an anime series. Well, pretty much every otaku has at least heard of final fantasy, but I would like to see an anime come out of one of the games. A few in particular would be Final Fantasy 6, 8 and X. Now on to Resident Evil, one of the best survival horror games ever and the sequals are no exception. The action, the jolts from surprise attacks would be a good formula for an anime (just make the voice acting and dialouge better and you'd be golden). I pretty much just want 2 and 4 to be made into an anime. Lastly, Silent Hill, one of the scariest games in history if not the most scary has some of the best storylines in gameing as well. The town of silent hill, the peoples inner fears and other things like that make this an excellent groud for a show. I recommend pretty much all of them except for origins and shattered memories (Origins story was good, but not the best out of the series and shattered memories is a remake of the first game...and a bad one at that). Well, if you decide to check this out, I would like you people to leave your own comments on which games you would like an anime of and what you think of my decisions.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    1) It would require the gaming company's permission to do this.

2) It cost money. A lot of money.

3) Suggestions are great but they won't make the best results.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bujingai: The Forsaken City

Kinda like Devil May Cry. Short game, but really, really fun.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

Tales of Abyss and Fate/Stay Night were good games that became good anime series. I feel like anime series being turned into games has a more potential to fail than the other way around sometimes, unless there are quite a bit of games that failed in that regard. But if I were to choose, here's my list:

Final Fantasy VII
    One of the KOTORS I feel like could make a good anime/cartoon or w/e.

Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are you familiar with the game parasite eve II? it is a ps 1 game that closely resembles to resident evil(seems like RE copy) just letting you know
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

9. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

cant go wrong with killing zombies or ppl with parisites in them thats why i love resident evil

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would love a Prince of Persia anime.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: ehrenk

A devil may cry anime that follows the game would be epic oh and resident evil

Junior Member Monteith is on a distinguished road Monteith's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2012 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Nindonathan

Oh, definatly; I'd say...
    - Resident Evil (focusing around leon & claire)
    - Silent Hill (2&4)
    - Parasite Eve

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information