AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dead Forum

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dead Forum

Like Ghostship: you login one afternoon and see open threads that haven't been posted in in years. You post HAY GUIZE and you get ghostly replies that are reposts from the past, but the users posting them are offline and the Last Activities indicated on their profile date back years ago.
    Then those replies are starting to flame you; the geeks and trekies demand "Brrraiiiins... MIT educated brrraiiiins". You try to Logout but the button is broken, nothing but a piece of text. You get menacing PM's that disappear from your inbox as soon as you refresh the page, it drives you insane. You are trapped now, you find the old Chii-chan forum and Chii-chan is still working. You hide in her forum, but it won't be long until they'll find you. She tells you how the forum died and that the former users have no interest in her because she's AI; she offers to help.
    How do you think the forum died, and what are you going to do about it now?

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Someone..somewhere....must have let it happen. People stopped caring about their way of living and just let the place rot. Eventually the enviornment became full of decay and such. The place turned into an unhealthy enviornment and people just started dying...

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

this is some kind of story or a real question?

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I'm surprised, Eris's wrath has not fall upon this thread.

And then, there will come a time when only trolls and mindless zombies would prowl on this place. It is then that I give you all creepy eye contact and say, "I told you so. You should have taken the mighty ninjas side."

On the contrary, to prevent such a thing to happen, I plan to contribute to this forum with my occasional random posts no matter how outrageous it might be. Savvy?

Quote Originally Posted by beyond_birthday View Post
    this is some kind of story or a real question?
    It's what you call as a sensational reporting.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Closed Thread

Thread Information