AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is Windows XP Obselete?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is Windows XP Obselete?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    And besides, even in the year 2011, there's still people using Win 98, 2000, and ME.
    We just lost the game.

Anyways, sometime this month or next month I'm supposed to be doing a placement at a computer tech store, and I've been there and the guys there sell refurbished computers with copies of XP - so yeah, it's going to be a while before XP itself stops being used in the mainstream sense.

I don't think it'll last until 2015 though. Microsoft will have made Windows 8 by then, and everyone will likely have switched to W7. It's very difficult to find a brand-new OEM system being sold with XP on it now (netbooks don't count). :P
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fact is: Windows XP is a very stable operating system, and it's very easy in use. This is why my school sticks to Windows XP, while the computers are even BUILT for W7. Also, for security reasons. Windows XP is still a nice, small (qua file size) for a netbook. Windows XP is the biggest succes of the last decade. (From Microsoft at least, that is.)

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I don't think it'll last until 2015 though. Microsoft will have made Windows 8 by then, and everyone will likely have switched to W7. It's very difficult to find a brand-new OEM system being sold with XP on it now (netbooks don't count). :P
    Actually, the our a few folks that I know that still use Win 98. Mostly due to certain programs being too DOS based for Win XP (Though they are really rare.) that they still use and need for their business, and are too cheap for a program upgrade. Plus it's not as hard as you think, you just have to go to a local computer store instead of Best Buy and Wal-Mart. Plus if you already have the program, it's not that hard to re-apply it to the new computer. I know this because this is what the folks that still use 98 do when their computer dies...It may be 2013 when XP is at that stage, but it won't be until 2015 or later when it goes the way of 95. As for Computer's being built to run Win 7, yes new computers are. But if you know what you're doing, it's not that hard to put Win 7 on an old computer without upgrading the hardware. But at the same token, it's stupid to do so, if you're gonna spend a little to put Win 7 on an old computer, you might as well spend a little more to make running Win 7 worthwhile. But that's if you're doing more than getting on the internet, and playing Solitaire on your computer.

Btw, Who lost what game Mac?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The game. You know. The game. The game you just lost.

:P

And to be more severely ontopic: Who in their right minds uses Windows ME? it's probably the worst operating system that Microsoft ever put out. I would rather use Windows 95, although that isn't exactly giving that OS any credit.

I didn't say people don't use anything other than W7 though; at my local jobcentre they still use Windows 2000. It is as you said ... a case of compatibility and cost. But I really don't expect people to still be using these very outdated OS in four years; the price of W7 will surely have dropped significantly by then at the least (right now it is pretty much a scam >_>). The only people still using outdated OS are the people that are dependent on compatibility with old software - namely businesses. The bogstandard home user isn't going to care about running really old programs since most people these days simply have a computer to use the Internet, and aren't going to care either way about installing old OS to run old programs. I can see gamers clinging to XP for a few years more (as I said) as well but that's it; in three or four years these businesses that rely on old software are probably going to end up dropping the hammer and getting round to upgrading. x.x

I hate long posts.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 01-05-2011 at 01:19 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

I never lose!!!! >:O And The Air Force on certain computers uses Win ME. Plus if people are still using Win 98 in 2011, why would they do that four years from now, or at least upgrade to Win XP four years from now.?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's definitely becoming pretty outdated, but I still like it. It's on my dad's computer, and it's crashed 3 times within the past 5 months, so he is going to purchase a new computer sometime soon.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Junior Member sikander is on a distinguished road sikander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2011 11:18 PM
    Threads

I think though new versions have been released like vista and windows 7 , Xp still remains my favourite . Xp hardly produce any troublle and its is best for home use . Vista and win 7 are mostly required for office use but they have been creating some problems .

Junior Member リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2011 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: divinedream

I prefer not to upgrade for the reason that Microsoft has enough money and is only looking for more ways to rip it out of people. Regardless Vista was a resource consuming failure, and W7 was only built to amuse people who hated Vista. XP is great for whatever you need it for; the only need to have another OS would be to run programs that cannot be used on XP.With all the in mind, I'd rather keep the few hundred.

Member sugarburn has a spectacular aura about sugarburn has a spectacular aura about sugarburn has a spectacular aura about sugarburn's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads

XP got its job done, and I use it every day, because I have to. But in terms of features and user interface, I would compare it to a gigantic update of Windows 2000. Win 7 can be lots more pleasant to use if you have some deluxe hardware specs.

Anyway, Microsoft decides when XP is obsolete, if your box is connected to the Internet. On the day of the last security patch from MS, your engines are out and it's a question of how long you can glide...

Demon wolf boy (Member) konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 05:57 AM
    Markham, Illinois, United States, 107943535893224, Markham, Illinois
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Konkikushuro PSN ID: DemonslayerKon

Obsolete as in outdated, and just plain "old looking" yes, yes it is.
    I hate the old windows i'm the type to go with a more sleek and "Professional" look towards technology.
    I LOVE VISTA and kinda hate 7...
    I may be 14 but seeing as how i love technology and hate it being in the wrong hands (e.g. schools) it really gets on my nerves, personally i like vista it's pretty good ans the CPU it's self is smart.
    I grew up with IE so personally i'm attachted to it and say it puts all other browsers to shame.
    To me Firefox just sucks in every category, i mean sucks like XBOX360 during a call of duty zombie map pack disconnection suck.
    Done by me~

I'll be your sword, and you can be my Shield.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Love is a Double-Edged Blade, if you caren't careful you'll be cut, and most times...it's a cut that won't heal...
    ~ This is something I've learned so many times in my young age, be careful, and do not listen to your heart all the time...otherwise, you'll be fataly wounded...
    Konkikushuro ~Divine swordsman

Senior Member TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Potato
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2013 02:40 AM
    Threads

technically XP is quite obsolete. still does not mean that it is good to have though.

I used to use XP for.. over 5 years now. i have only very recently started using W7 after i got a new computer (because the old one broke). I like W7 except that some features can be hard to find and harder to use.

So XP is still good in that it is comparatively lite and is also easier to use. It still has its advantages i suppose

Junior Member Ambivalent is on a distinguished road Ambivalent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2011 05:20 AM
    Threads

of course it is. Windows 7 is better in every respect.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Win XP is NOT obsolete. EVERYTHING AFTER it is obsolete. Vista and Seven SUCK A$$!!!!!!! I'd recommend anyone downgrade to XP if they have Vista or Seven.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I have Windows 7 on my laptop and it's good, but i sill like Windows Xp. It's a stable and easy to use OS, so no i don't think it's obsolete.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Junior Member SirDan is on a distinguished road SirDan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2011 08:55 PM
    Threads

Everyone knows Windows 98 is where it's at!
    Last edited by SirDan; 02-14-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Senior Member Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator has a reputation beyond repute Navigator's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2011 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hahaha. Well I have Windows 7 right now. And before that I had Vista. Wow! I HATED Vista!
    It bugged the hell outta me! I am loving Windows 7 though. BUT! If I had a super awesome computer
    that still had Windows XP on it, I would so switch. I love it. I don't know why but all the other computers
    I had with it on it, I loved. But yeah, it's very outdated. I think a lot of people still use it though. It's a pretty
    nice version. (:

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

I personally don't think that Windows XP (home or office editions) is becoming outdated as such just yet ^^

18. Thanks Frederica Sawyer thanked for this post
    Likes Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

In my personal experience (I'm an IT guy) Windows XP is the most stable operating system by far... I've been fixing computers for 3 years now.. thank god windows 7 appeared because Vista gave me so much headaches!! well right now I'm using windows XP and I'm really happy with it!

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

I can't see that Windows XP would be obselete because alot of businesses are still using it because it is so stable. I have Vista now and I'm debating on going back to XP or moving up to Windows 7. XP professional was awesome.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    I can't see that Windows XP would be obselete because alot of businesses are still using it because it is so stable. I have Vista now and I'm debating on going back to XP or moving up to Windows 7. XP professional was awesome.

take my advice get XP or 7 because vista sucks.

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

22. Thanks battousai_ryuu thanked for this post
    Member Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Soul Systems N64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2011 10:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Tearsh

I would prefer a Windows XP then a Windows Vista, but yes the Windows XP is outdated, and I'm currently on a Windows 7, and I like them, pretty smooth
    Anime I Like:
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    One Piece
    Bleach
    And 30 Others!! (Too many to list)
    Currently Working On: Samurai 7

Let's just say I like Anime..... If I was a girl, my name would have been KIRARandom Ghost___(>'.')>
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Suess
    "There's what you can't do, and what you won't do. And besides, nobody knows that better than you" - Chairman Gilbert Durandal

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Windows XP came out in what, 2002? It's almost a decade old. So yes, it is outdated, but surely not obsolete. I live in a small, close-knit community, and I'm sort of the local techie. Most of the PCs I have to tweak with are XP, and it's not [solely] because of the prices of the new OSs. People are used to XP, and they've found it to be the most stable OS to that point. I've never had to deal with Vista, so I can't complain about that. Windows 7 will definitely take the place of XP in time, in terms of reliability and stability. Things may be "hard to find and harder to use" just for the fact that if a person has used XP since it came out, and suddenly had to switch to W7, it's an extreme facelift. But yeah, come 2013, codename Windows 8 will be out, and XP will fade away a bit more.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Banned Forum / Chat Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Portal Blueportal Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YuriEcchiGirl View Post
    I personally don't think that Windows XP (home or office editions) is becoming outdated as such just yet ^^
    This, essentially. I personally own two computers literally ten feet from each other; one a new Windows 7 and the other an old XP. ^^;;

Member zekes is on a distinguished road zekes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2011 09:06 PM
    Threads

I don't think Windows XP is absolete since I can see a lot people still using it though there are Vista, Windows 7 and 8 operating system available on the market already.

Member KENDARRR is on a distinguished road KENDARRR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 01:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KENAVONLICTON PSN ID: KENDURKADERRR Steam ID: GanondorfPoot

Windows XP is definitely not outdated, I've been using it up until a week ago and that's only because I bought a new laptop that came with Windows 7. XD I personally like XP more. It's muuuuch easier to navigate. But I will agree it is outdated. XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information