AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I'm Stuck

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This was as far as I got. I'm stuck. It's missing something, like lyrics. I found a song (Fallen Angel by Blue Oyster Cult) whose lyrics might work, but I've never heard the song, so I'm not to sure. Any suggestions are welcomed.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How about dropping the opacity on the foreground image to about 85/80%? Then maybe, if you feel like some lyrics why not add something from Angel with the Scabbed Wings by Marilyn Manson? For some reason, it seems that something off the Anti-Christ Superstar album would fit this image. *shrug*
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, not bad!
    Maybe a bit cleaning his edges in the hair.

Some lyrics would be good, maybe u can also add some bar or lines to the bg.

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i havent quite all the way cleaned up the extraction, but thanks for pointing that out. as for bars, i'm kinda agaisnt them; i feel they detract from the picture. and lyrics? ya, thats what i'm sort of looking for.

edit: changed transparenecy levels, somewhat fixed hair

/
    /
    /

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Seems better, now it realy needs some lyrics

Senior Member WinterC_16 WinterC_16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

here r the lyrics for Angel with the Scabbed Wings by Marilyn Manson:

He is the angel with the scabbed wings
    Hard-drug face, want to powder his nose
    He will deflower the freshest crop
    Dry up all the wombs with his rock and roll sores
    Dead
    Is what he is, he does what he please
    The things that he has you'll never want to see
    What you're never gonna be now
    Sketch a little keyhole for looking-glass people
    You don't want to be him
    You only want to see him
    Mommy's got a scarecrow, gotta let the corn grow
    Man can't always reap what he sow
    "He is the maker"
    (He is the taker)
    "He is the Saviour"

i've never seen the anime or read the manga so idk if it will fit with the character, but it seems like it would. :P

people try to control other people because they're shallow among other things

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2004 04:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I thought these were kind of fitting for Lucifer. It's Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward:

I know your life is empty
    And you hate to face this world alone
    So you're searching for an angel
    Someone who can make you whole
    I can not save you
    I can't even save myself
    So just save yourself

I know that you've been damaged
    Your soul has suffered such abuse
    But I am not your savior
    I am just as f*cked as you
    I can not save you
    I can't even save myself
    So just save yourself

Please don't take pity on me

My life has been a nightmare
    My soul is fractured to the bone
    And if I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone
    I think I'd rather be alone

You can not save me
    You can't even save yourself
    I can not save you
    I can't even save myself
    Save yourself
    So just save yourself
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiinja

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

maybe if you put the liricus very lightly in the bg, im not a fan of a large block of txt, mabye have the lyrics in a cool font ghosted very lightly, and then have the charicters name the focus in the left hand side.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2004 07:40 PM
    Threads

Well, i don't know any good lyrics for this WP, but i felt i should tell you that you did a good job, and i can't wait to see another one from you.^^
    "The world is a stage, we're all merely puppets who have yet to cut our strings."

~Chaos~

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, through a some experimenting, I ended up where I began. lol, but thats ok.
    being partial to stabbingwestward, I tried that song, and sort of made another with the lyrics of the original song I was planning on using. And then a little fanangling, some patience, and poof!

/
    /
    /

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This was the second one.

edit: i see the spelling error. supposed to be "two-lane" I'll fix it later. need sleep

/
    /
    /

Senior Member WinterC_16 WinterC_16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the text is to in your face, i like the words though, maybe fade it nd make it smaller

people try to control other people because they're shallow among other things

Closed Thread

Thread Information