AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime Forum's "must see" Supernatural anime and manga

Junior Member aariz19 is on a distinguished road aariz19's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2021 05:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Forum's "must see" Supernatural anime and manga

Parasyte the maxim, great manga, and a anime great adaptation

Junior Member Maria_knows is on a distinguished road Maria_knows's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2022 07:12 AM
    Threads

The best super natural anime is naruto and death note

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Hmmm. I just came here to see if there was anything going on, and what do I find? This old thread is revived! Since I haven't posted a comment on this thread, I assume I just missed it because it was so old. Or relatively old.

Anyway, for supernatural anime, I would like to post for your consideration:

Boogiepop Phantom. This one is really dark and depressing -- just how I like them. Who or what is Boogiepop? Part of this anime's charm is the drab color scheme, and the fact that the stories are told out of chronological sequence. You have to really pay attention and watch several times.

Housing Complex C. The story revolves around a young girl named Kimi and a low income housing unit where people start disappearing. With only four episodes, this anime recently appeared on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. If you have Comcast On-Demand, you can watch it under the Adult Swim network.

Vampire in the Garden. Sort of an odd buddy anime in which a vampire queen and a soldier, both sick of all the killings, hit the road together to find a place where humans and vampires can live together in peace. Only the army and the vampires pursue them both.

Kiki's Delivery Service. From Studio Ghibli comes this Hayao Miyazaki classic. But watch the original Japanese dub with English subtitles. Disney purchased the US distribution rights to Studio Ghibli's films, and when they released this one in the US, the put in an English soundtrack which changes some of the story elements -- and not for the better. It lead to a new agreement whereby Disney is forbidden to change anything in the dub. As for the film itself, it's a nice little story of a young witch coming of age.

Other movies:

Swept Away
    Okko's Inn
    A Whisker Away
    Mirai

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. Jinta's life is a mess, until his old childhood friend Menma returns from the dead to ask a favor. United with other old friends whom Jinta has not seen in years, old wounds are opened and healed. This one will bring a tear to your eyes.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. This is not your little sister's magical girl anime. This is magical girls on acid, with a dark storyline involving battling witches and dealing with betrayal.

Ajin: Demi-Human. Immortals are hunted down and persecuted by society. Watch out for nice-guy Mr. Satou. This is your only warning!

Shiki. Forget all those vampires who have moved into town. It's humans you really have to watch out for!

I am not including sci-fi on my list. There are more supernatural anime that I like, but I think this list is long enough.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Junior Member nisha111 is on a distinguished road nisha111's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2023 08:39 AM
    Threads

Your eclectic taste in anime showcases your affinity for the supernatural genre. "Darker than Black," "Death Note," "Shakugan no Shana," "Blood+," and "Black Blood Brothers" highlight your appreciation for intricate plots, psychological depth, and dynamic characters. Your random selection speaks to your rich enjoyment of diverse shows within your top 20, adding a delightful sense of unpredictability. As for the list order, I'm here to tailor responses to your style

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information