AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Forum's "must see" Supernatural anime and manga

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime Forum's "must see" Supernatural anime and manga

Due to the high frequency of recommendation request threads compared to other discussions, I've decided it would be easier for everyone if we kept them in one neat, organized place.

THE RULES

1. List approximately five of your favorite Supernatural genre anime and manga (specify which or both).

2. Try to include a couple reasons why you enjoy it, to help people find the suggestions that appeal to their interests.

3. Your list can be a little shorter or longer, but please try to avoid simply listing every anime you can think of. This makes your list less helpful to others.

4. Make sure you list only series that are primarily SUPERNATURAL in nature. Shows that focus on magic, the occult, and things outside the natural order. No Mecha, Feudal, Space, Magical Girl or Romance suggestions.

5. Try to suggest a couple lesser known series to avoid everyone picking the same five most well known titles. EVERYONE knows about Bleach. Unless you have something shocking to say about it, you probably don't need to mention it.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

2. Likes andreusac liked this post
    Junior Member ThaLioN is on a distinguished road ThaLioN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThaLioN987 XFIRE ID: thalion987 Steam ID: thalion987

Default Re: Anime Forum's "must see" Supernatural anime and manga

because i like supernatural the most, i have lots of them in my top 20 anime. so its hard to choose so i picked random from my top 20

Darker than black
    This anime has a good story line I like you can never tell what happens next.
    I recommend this anime to anyone who likes lots of action, good character development and a more adult anime

Deathnote
    This also is a more serious anime.
    Like everyone else I like this anime because of the Psychological battles
    and the second reason is because anyone could do it,
    I think I sure would.
    So it isn’t hard to place yourself in his shoes

Shagugan no shana
    My main reason for liking this anime other than it’s a supernatural anime is that it’s a little girl who fights with a sword!! Furthermore it has lots of action and some romance

Blood+
    Like the title suggest it’s a vampire anime and again a girl with a sword
    From all the supernatural genres I like vampire the most

Black blood brothers
    This anime has an awesome main character and its again a vampire with a blade
    But this time a man

(btw why arent you starting with a list if you are starting the thread?? )
    Last edited by ThaLioN; 07-29-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: strange tags:S

4. Likes Maharion, RyuFromStreetfighter liked this post
    Member tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird's Avatar
    Gil
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 07:52 PM
    Somewhere between your fridge, and that guy's lawn. Yeah.
    Threads

Fate/Stay Night (anime/manga)
    Think epic heroes(King Arthur, Hercules, Medusa) that leveled up several times in awesome and duking it out against each other to the death. Nice story, good concepts(their powers), good fights with a couple of epic ones here and there.

Kara no Kyoukai (anime)
    From the same creator as FSN, this anime is a must-watch to all those who like dark, modern, supernatural animes. Serious, with beautiful plots, very beautiful and fluid animation, very interesting concepts, and there's always an EPIC battle everytime you hear the main theme(and it will never get old for the length of the whole series). If you don't mind moderate amounts of deep, philosophical conversations, this anime will definitely not disappoint. I'm probably not exaggerating to say that this series is one of the best out there to date.

Nurarihyon no Mago (anime/manga)
    Relatively new in the anime scene, it has an interesting perspective on the japanese yokai, as they are grouped into yakuza-like organizations and their powers governed by the "fear" that the respective demon is known for. Good battle scenes, interesting plot.

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (anime)
    Also a relatively new anime, this series focuses on the occult, drawing in examples from various cultures such as Nostradamus and his prophecies, mothmen, aliens, etc. Its theme is mostly comedy/supernatural, set in a school with a reputation for harboring students with downright obsessions with the occult. A very entertaining anime.

Can't think of a fifth one :/

6. Likes Maharion liked this post
    Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

Devilman(manga/OVAs)
    Very, Very good. One of the greatest mangas/OVAs I've ever read/watched. The explanation for "merging" with demons is explained very well, and the artwork is FAR ahead of it's time.

Bleach(anime)
    Dead samurais fighting to the death. Wait, what? Anyway, the story might be "lacking", but the fight scenes are pretty enjoyable and Nel is just plain awesome.

Hellsing(anime/manga)
    Both are different, but I like both of them. The anime has great fight scenes along with some of the most awesome characters I've ever seen. The manga is actually a little darker and tells the story better. Opinions on the characters there are the same as for the anime.

New Getter Robo(anime)
    Deals with Oni and how the Getter Robo can destroy them. Really fun characters, a good plot, and the animation is great. And yes, this is supernatural. The main focus is shared by both the mech AND the Oni.

Slayers(anime)
    pretty much mercenaries traveling the world killing monsters, gods, demons, etc. Very fun, good plot, great characters, and I love the artwork.
    Last edited by Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan; 08-29-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Junior Member Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress has a brilliant future Anime-Mistress's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

Here are 2 I can recommend:

1. Kuroshitsuji (anime &/or manga , Black Butler in English)

2. Yu Yu Hakusho (anime &/or manga)

Junior Member Sofia Alora de Andrade is on a distinguished road Sofia Alora de Andrade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2011 01:37 AM
    Threads

1. Black Butler- i really enjoy this one becuase it has reapers, sexy demons, and its kinda gayish romantic...so yahh
    2. Loveless- This anime has more romantic gay people but there is lots of fighting and blood... o.o
    3.Vampire knight and Vampire knight 2- Okay, They both have vampires and its a bout this girl who likes a vampire but that vampire

is actually her brother that she doesnt find out until second season(spoilers)

4.Fruit Basket- it has all sorts of wierd stuff.For example, people that turn into animals
    5. tokyo mew mew- aliens, girls that fight the aliens but like them......theres an alien called kishu o.o
    Last edited by Cless Alvein; 01-24-2011 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Please add actual spoiler tags for spoilers. Warning people AFTER you say it doesn't help.

Junior Member quicktime115 is on a distinguished road quicktime115's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Deadman Wonderland: It has convicts fighting with their blood....literally. Set in a privately owned prison intertwined with a theme park. At first, you think the normal convicts are crazy, then you enter into Block G. There's a lot of killing in this anime, and a lot of twists.

Is This a Zombie?: No, it's not your everyday zombie killing anime like HOTD. This anime is actually from the point of view of a resurrected high-schooler. He gets killed by a serial killer and gets revived by a necromancer name Eucliwood H..something nicknamed Eu. They live together, but Eu doesn't talk for her own reasons. More interesting women end up joining the household, and while there is some fanservice, it doesn't ruin the anime. I found myself laughing in this anime, because of the sheer awkwardness of the situations the protagonist zombie gets into.

These are two recent ones that I have liked. There are a lot more, but none worther sharing right now.

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 03:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Alora de Andrade View Post
    1. Black Butler- i really enjoy this one becuase it has reapers, sexy demons, and its kinda gayish romantic...so yahh
    2. Loveless- This anime has more romantic gay people but there is lots of fighting and blood... o.o
    3.Vampire knight and Vampire knight 2- Okay, They both have vampires and its a bout this girl who likes a vampire but that vampire

is actually her brother that she doesnt find out until second season(spoilers)

4.Fruit Basket- it has all sorts of wierd stuff.For example, people that turn into animals
    5. tokyo mew mew- aliens, girls that fight the aliens but like them......theres an alien called kishu o.o
    HAHAHAHA XD This suggestion was beyond hilarious! XD If you like gay stuff, just watch everything Sofie Alora de Andrade recommends - apparently, this person's much into "gayish tomantic" xD lol xD Besides that, I couldn't help but chuckle at the edit comment: "Warning people AFTER you say it doesn't help. " ;p

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Monochrome Factor: about a teenage boy who, in order to save his life, is turned into a shin, or shadow. It has great fight scenes, and although its premise is serious, it has some of the best comedy I have ever encountered. I recommend the manga over the anime, as the manga makes much more sense and the anime's climax is completely inaccurate. However, I thouroughly enjoyed both of them.
    2. Psyren: about a group of people who are whisked off to another world called "Psyren", where they develop mysterious powers. As time goes on, they realize that Psyren is actually their own world's future, and they must stop whatever is behind the cause as they return to their own time. Although slightly more serious, this manga still has some hilarious moments.
    3. Kaze no Stigma: Several years ago, Kazuma Kanaggi was disowned by his family for not possessing the ability to control fire, and left Japan. Now returning to Japan, it is discovered that he is skilled with wind. He is hired by his ex-family to work alongside his younger cousin Ayano to destroy chaotic spirits called Yoma. However, Ayano doesn't seem to happy about that.... A comedy through and through, this anime contains all the cheesy elements you can't help but love, despite how much you make fun of it (yeah, I see right through you, Sado-chan ).
    4. The law of Ueki: It's time for the selection of the next King of the Celestial World, and the current king has some pretty whacked-up methods to decide. Each Candidate is supposed to choose one human middle schooler and grant him a special power. The kids will knock each other unconscious, and the last one standing wins! Enter Kousuke Ueki, a chosen representative who has no motivation to win, only to knock out anyone who would misuse the Talent of Blank, the winning representative's reward, which grants any new skill the receiver chooses. This anime is about as cheesy as you can get, but it's frickin' addictive.
    5. Canaan: When Canaan was was a young girl, she was exposed to the Ua virus, which typically kills its victims immediately. Somehow, however, she survived, and developed the ability to mold hersenses together to create a sixth sense. Now, she's after the terrorist organization Snake, which is currently trying to create more cases like Canaan's, where the survivors develop powers. This anime is slightly difficult to understand at first, but with the vasic premise known it should be fairly comprehensible. Although this series is very serious, I love it because Canaan is frickin' NINJA!

Member nightAme is on a distinguished road nightAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Rageface Jade Disc
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2012 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Although I came here looking for a good supernatural anime to watch, I'd like to recommend at least two really good supernatural anime that I have recently watched.

1. Mushi-shi
    Basically, the series follows the "adventures" of a Mushi Master who travels throughout (I want to say Feudal) Japan solving problems of individuals or villages due to Mushi. The Mushi in his series are some sort of spiritual beings that can take the form of almost anything. The art is beautiful, and the writing thoughtful and entertaining. Something different from a lot of the average anime out there. I found this gem on Netflix. Yes it is dubbed, but the voice acting is well done. I am generally a sucker for good opening themes for animation and music, but to me, both disappoints; but don't let that stop you from checking his out.

2. Ghost Hound
    I was iffy about checking out this anime, but I am glad I did. The protagonist is a middle school boy that suffered a very traumatic event when he was just a small child. Due to this event he experiences out-of-body experiences and explores his small mountain town when strange things start to happen. He also meets a couple of other kids that have some pretty messed up lives and can do the same thing he does. Without giving away too much, I would say this is like a supernatural mystery, but has some mature elements and is kind of dark. Also found on Netflix (about the only place I can easily find anime now); it's dubbed but still good voice acting for the most part. The opening theme doesn't appeal to me much, but it is still decent.

Member nightAme is on a distinguished road nightAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Rageface Jade Disc
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2012 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraya554 View Post
    1. Monochrome Factor: about a teenage boy who, in order to save his life, is turned into a shin, or shadow. It has great fight scenes, and although its premise is serious, it has some of the best comedy I have ever encountered. I recommend the manga over the anime, as the manga makes much more sense and the anime's climax is completely inaccurate. However, I thouroughly enjoyed both of them.
    2. Psyren: about a group of people who are whisked off to another world called "Psyren", where they develop mysterious powers. As time goes on, they realize that Psyren is actually their own world's future, and they must stop whatever is behind the cause as they return to their own time. Although slightly more serious, this manga still has some hilarious moments.
    3. Kaze no Stigma: Several years ago, Kazuma Kanaggi was disowned by his family for not possessing the ability to control fire, and left Japan. Now returning to Japan, it is discovered that he is skilled with wind. He is hired by his ex-family to work alongside his younger cousin Ayano to destroy chaotic spirits called Yoma. However, Ayano doesn't seem to happy about that.... A comedy through and through, this anime contains all the cheesy elements you can't help but love, despite how much you make fun of it (yeah, I see right through you, Sado-chan ).
    4. The law of Ueki: It's time for the selection of the next King of the Celestial World, and the current king has some pretty whacked-up methods to decide. Each Candidate is supposed to choose one human middle schooler and grant him a special power. The kids will knock each other unconscious, and the last one standing wins! Enter Kousuke Ueki, a chosen representative who has no motivation to win, only to knock out anyone who would misuse the Talent of Blank, the winning representative's reward, which grants any new skill the receiver chooses. This anime is about as cheesy as you can get, but it's frickin' addictive.
    5. Canaan: When Canaan was was a young girl, she was exposed to the Ua virus, which typically kills its victims immediately. Somehow, however, she survived, and developed the ability to mold hersenses together to create a sixth sense. Now, she's after the terrorist organization Snake, which is currently trying to create more cases like Canaan's, where the survivors develop powers. This anime is slightly difficult to understand at first, but with the vasic premise known it should be fairly comprehensible. Although this series is very serious, I love it because Canaan is frickin' NINJA!

These all seem very interesting! I think I will check them out. Kaze no Stigma is okay, but like you said, the cheesy elements kind of annoy me in this particular anime. Ayano is annoying, though I've only gotten through 4 episodes so far.

I do apologize for the double posting...sorry all!
    Last edited by nightAme; 07-01-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: mistake

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

1.) Claymore (anime)
    This is one of my favorite anime, one of the main reasons behind such being that women are the warriors ending up saving everyone for a change. The story itself is intriguing, and centers around a particular warrior woman, which are called Claymores by the humans, whose name is Clare. I think one of, if not the sole, reason(s) that these specific women are called Claymores comes from the gigantic sword that they use to kill the monsters. These women aren't quite human, especially their strength and speed, but at the same time they still retain some humanity within themselves. The story of the woman is something I won't really spoil too much, so I'm not going to say a lot about how the story unfolds. It does have a very interesting storyline though, and emotional, despite the Claymores acting kind of indifferent and cold at times. But it's definitely worth the watch if you like to watch some bloody anime with some women protagonists for once. And the weapons are more medieval than anything else.

2.) The Soultaker (anime)
    One of my favorites, the story of this is based on a kid called Kosuke and his tragic fate, along with the fate of his sister, mother, and father. It's a story with mutants and some very strange abilities, the kid protagonist being one of them. He's desperately trying to find and save his sister, or the scattered "fragments" of his sister that are different girls, each with their own lives. Two organizations, which call these "fragments" or "remnants" of Kosuke's sister "flickers", are trying to find these "flickers" for some reason that I won't say. But Kosuke (the protagonist) is trying to save each of them when he finds them, if he isn't too late and one of the organizations finds one of them first. One of the organizations is people capable of those mutative abilities, and opposes the other organization, but still seeks the "flickers" of Kosuke's sister as he keeps trying to save these "flickers" from both of them. It's kind of a short anime, but it's an interesting story about Kosuke and what these two organizations want with the "flickers" of his sister. While being a short series, it's worth getting into.

3.) Wolf's Rain (anime)
    Wolf's Rain is about wolves, to an extent, being able to disguise themselves as humans. One of these wolves, whose name is Kiba, is prideful of being a wolf and doesn't like how humans treat wolves. He talks a lot about "Paradise", and never stops looking for it. A few of the wolves join him in the search for "Paradise", and along their search they run into their fair share of trouble, often with humans. It's another emotional anime that's well worth seeing every episode of.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Member Nephiz is on a distinguished road Nephiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts IPhone
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:53 PM
    Threads

1º)One Piece
    It's the anime that has shown to me the best story so far, the best fights and the best emotions!
    2º)Fairy Tail
    I love the character designs, the humor of the anime and the plot, it's absolutely EPIC!
    3º)Darker Than Black
    It has a really complicated plot(a very good one in my opinion), and it has many original things that the others anime don't have, like the main character being an assassin and an infamous one that near everyone dislike, and the contractors reputation, they treat them like monsters.
    4º)D.Gray-Man
    It's one of the best animes with a dark story like Darker Than Black.
    It has a really good Character Design and fights, and a really good soundtrack!
    5º)Project K
    In only 13 episodes i could see amazing fights and plots!
    Every chapter i wanted to see more and more.

Junior Member kawaiify.shit is on a distinguished road kawaiify.shit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2014 08:57 PM
    Threads

Default i recomend:

black butler (anime & manga)- there is a lot of action, hot characters, and the art style is just awesome :3
    <><><><>
    mirai nikki (anime & manga)- there is a lot of action, a little gore and overall its just awesome though the ending is sort of like a mindfrell and it leaves you wondering
    <><><><>
    vampire knight (manga more so)- lots of action, romance and drama. The art dtyle for the eyes is kinda strange but it looks good
    <>×<>×<>×<>
    thats all i can think of :/ (also im a new member pls friend me owo)

Member haku10110101 is on a distinguished road haku10110101's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2016 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Princess euR PSN ID: Radioactivelulz Steam ID: Radioactivelulz

Well I feel dumb I just made a post about needing recommendation. v.v

Junior Member Sagark123 is on a distinguished road Sagark123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2017 01:27 AM
    Threads

The best super natural anime is assassination classroomTo all #Anime_Lovers

We have started a new anime Fanpage

Like this page as soon as possible

https://www.facebook.com/Anime-Fanpage-261857374236138/

Junior Member GeezerMapeza is on a distinguished road GeezerMapeza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2017 09:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GeezerMapeza

My favourite is Death Note. I have rewatched it 2 or 3 times and it doesn't get boring. There is not a single character i dislike and every character is interesting.

Junior Member RyuFromStreetfighter is on a distinguished road RyuFromStreetfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 05:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Doudizhu

blood+ really good? I remember it being on toonami but I never got around to it. I mean theres so much anime out there and just the name sounds badass I think its about zombies but I'm not sure.... lmk please and thnx.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

when you say in English do you mean dubbed?

Junior Member andreusac is on a distinguished road andreusac's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2017 05:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: andreusac

Re: Anime Forum's "must see" Supernatural anime and manga

Tokyo Ghoul
    NO joking if you havnt Heard about tokyo ghoul ur cray craaaay its awasome all the action and psicologic stuff in it(ghouls eat humans and that stuff)

Deathnote
    I think i dont need 2 say anything about it just cool main carácter with the power of gods to kill and two super Smart dudes fiting each other

Nanatsu no tazai
    Again a supercool main carácter(perv) but super strong and with something like a curse on him, threre are 7n deadly sins (dudes) with powers that fight a lot

Magi
    Any of the 2 anime series is very nice, all the magic involved in it and how you cant determine who either the King or the magi is the main carácter makes this a MASTER PIECE

Code geass
    I know it said no mecha but the claim of this anime is not about mechas itself but of how the main carácter uses a magic tool in his eyes to dominate the world, is very nice and you should watch it

Junior Member buhtoyarov is on a distinguished road buhtoyarov's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2018 12:39 PM
    Threads

This anime is actually from the point of view of a resurrected high-schooler. He gets killed by a serial killer and gets revived by a necromancer name Eucliwood H..something nicknamed Eu. They live together, but Eu doesn't talk for her own reasons. More interesting women end up joining the household, and while there is some fanservice, it doesn't ruin the anime. I found myself laughing in this anime, because of the sheer awkwardness of the situations the protagonist zombie gets into.

Junior Member Pentecost84 is on a distinguished road Pentecost84's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2018 05:42 AM
    Threads

Here are 1 I can recommend:

1. Kuroshitsuji (anime &/or manga , Black Butler in English)

Junior Member mangalover007 is on a distinguished road mangalover007's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2018 12:53 PM
    Threads

This anime is really from the perspective of a revived high-schooler. He gets slaughtered by a sequential executioner and gets resuscitated by a warlock name Eucliwood H..something nicknamed Eu. They live respectively, however, Eu doesn't talk about her own reasons. Additional intriguing ladies wind up joining the family unit, and keeping in mind that there is some fanservice, it doesn't demolish the anime. I wound up chuckling in this anime, on account of the sheer cumbersomeness of the circumstances the hero zombie gets into.

Junior Member Messias58 is on a distinguished road Messias58's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2018 05:31 PM
    Threads

Here are 3 I can recommend:

1. Drifters
    2. TTGL
    3. Overlord

Junior Member jhoney is on a distinguished road jhoney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2019 10:02 AM
    Threads

1. Mushi-shi
    Basically, the series follows the "adventures" of a Mushi Master who travels throughout (I want to say Feudal) Japan solving problems of individuals or villages due to Mushi. The Mushi in his series are some sort of spiritual beings that can take the form of almost anything. The art is beautiful, and the writing thoughtful and entertaining. Something different from a lot of the average anime out there. I found this gem on Netflix. Yes it is dubbed, but the voice acting is well done. I am generally a sucker for good opening themes for animation and music, but to me, both disappoints; but don't let that stop you from checking his out.

2. Ghost Hound
    I was iffy about checking out this anime, but I am glad I did. The protagonist is a middle school boy that suffered a very traumatic event when he was just a small child. Due to this event he experiences out-of-body experiences and explores his small mountain town when strange things start to happen. He also meets a couple of other kids that have some pretty messed up lives and can do the same thing he does. Without giving away too much, I would say this is like a supernatural mystery, but has some mature elements and is kind of dark. Also found on Netflix (about the only place I can easily find anime now); it's dubbed but still good voice acting for the most part. The opening theme doesn't appeal to me much, but it is still decent.
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    Last edited by jhoney; 10-07-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Junior Member Es anme is on a distinguished road Es anme's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2021 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeahh🥳

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information