AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sign up: All Fours Academy

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: Sign up: All Fours Academy

No I know there is one other human in the RP.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Zelora "bright eyes" Aven
    Type: Half human
    Breed: cheeta
    Dorm room number: n/a lives in a treehouse on the schoolground near the forest
    Character Description: human http://wallpoper.com/images/00/37/02...s_00370279.jpg only she has sharp green eyes and blond hair and slightly darker skintone
    cheeta: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...tuff/SABRE.jpg

Personality: rather onsocial, has a heavey agrresive tendecy
    Character backround or lifestory: Zelora was found by rescuers who rolled up a large gang of people who organised half-animal pitfights. Bother her cheetah parents were pit figherts and were the best around. After the rescue her parents had to be put down, they were to aggresive for rehabilitaion. Zelora however was just 8 at that time and was deemed to be able you relearn about the way of the world. they were wronged, every foster home other kids would be scratched, parents bitten en she even managed to nearly kill one of the workers. They could not handle her until miss mera mysteriously came by, unknown to the social workers she was also half human cheeta and managed to tame zelora's agressieve behavior, she also gave her the nick name 'bright eyes' because of her bright green eyes. when she was sure zelora could handle being around other people and not harm people to often she was send to 4 paws acadamy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Guys, you do know this RPG dies over two years ago right? The starter isn't even around and hasn't been since shortly after creating this RPG.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 01-05-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: *Whistles*

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Name:Samantha Cellara
    Type: Half human
    Breed: White Tiger
    Dorm room number: 42
    Character Description: Human Tiger
    Personality: She is pretty excitable. Always happy to see her friends, full of emotion, and nonviolent, but will fight for her friends.
    Character backround: Samantha has lived a pretty sheltered life. Her father was a half human but her mother wasn't. Her father taught her how to use her abilities and how to be a tiger. Her mother on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it. So when her mother found out about this school, Samantha was sent off right awa
    y.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No I'm new to this site.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Kelly

Type: Human

Dorm room number: 7250

Character Description: https://yande.re/image/7ae7c6acdf475...cal_nanoha.jpg

Personality: Kelly likes to keep things to herself, even her true feelings. She is usually either a cheerful girl or a serious one depending on the situation. Some would say that her mood is ambiguous.

Character Background: Kelly was born from a family known very well for beautiful bodies, men, woman, and children alike. As a young girl, she was destined to be one of the most beautiful girls on the planet. Though she has yet to find a boyfriend, Kelly has one of the most beautiful bodies to date. Kelly has recently transferred to the All Four Academy to find the boy of her dreams...

Just in case...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-06-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Join Date 03-29-2010 Last Activity 05-07-2010 08:33 PMThe one running this rp ain't here no more. I wonder if you can take-over an rp or re-use the idea if it's been dead more than Two years?
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If needed I'm willing to bring it back alive, and take over still keeping the original plot or change it others don't want to have separate schools.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I asked LPS about taking over this rp, she said to contact the user for permission, which I have but haven't gotten a response. If Black-Cat wants to take over you need to PM LPS orin25's profile and ask LPS for permission to take over the rp. I'm jus' saying 'cause I -am- interested in this RP but can't run an RP myself ^^;
    Kiii!~

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are only 84 posts in the game thread for this one, and 79 of those posts are from players who are no longer active on the RPG board.

I'd advise just brewing up your own game. There's obviously some serious demand for a game with furry fifteen-year-olds. You can see how to get a game approved in the sticky threads. It isn't hard, though LPS usually takes a while to get back to you.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey now I'm much faster at getting back to people than I was. Just not over the holidays when I'm super sick and trying to plan my wedding.

I did give permission to take over the RP to Black Cat. If they want it, they can have it. It is better than seeing nothing but a bunch of dead threads.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'll be taking over but how do I change the title?

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't see why you should need to?
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I've made an new thread to get an fresh start all who want to join can but must remember that there will be some changes I implemented into the rp. One is the school location. http://www.animevice.com/cross-academy/23-2/images/ Another is the classes between the two Humans and half's. A school split into two classes: the Day Class, normal humans attending normal classes, and the Night Class: a group of beautiful men and women who take classes at night...and are secretly vampires.

History

Founded by headmaster Kaien Cross, a former vampire hunter, the school is an attempt to prove that humans and vampires can live in peace. This has been possible primarily due to an understanding between the headmaster and Kaname Clan, with Kaname taking charge of a group of young vampires and bringing them to the school. For the most part things are peaceful for the Day Class, who remain unaware of the true nature of the Night Class.
    Structure

During the day, the Day Class--identified by their blue uniforms--have their normal classes. At twilight the Day Class is sent back to their dorm and the Night Class White uniforms moves from their dorm to the school building. To ensure the peace between the classes, two prefects exist who are aware of the Night Class's identity: Clark Larson and Carla Bonzai. They oversee the twilight change in classes, and run night patrols to ensure that no Day Class students are trying to sneak into the Night Class--and to make sure the Night Class isn't running loose on the campus. Each class has two dorms Boys and Girls, so an total of four dorms exist.

Junior Member UberOtaku001 is on a distinguished road UberOtaku001's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2013 08:56 PM
    Threads

Name: Shiro Fubuki
    Type: Half Human
    Breed: White Fox
    Dorm room number: 1101
    Character Description:
    Human Form:http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/i...rls-850629.jpg
    Animal Form:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...1vxoo1_500.jpg
    Personality: Shiro has been an outcast her whole life so she is kind of a lone wolf. Shiro is very shy but wants to make at least 1 friend at this academy. She is very cute so guys seem to like her but when guys ask her out she fears he will leave her like her father left her mother so she runs away. She is very silent and as fragile as a snowflake.
    Character backround or lifestory: Right before Shiro was born, her dad left her family and Shiro's mom had a frail body so at child birth, she died. Alone Shiro was raised in an orphanage with other foxes. But Shiro was the only one that had ruby red eyes which is the only clue she has about her father. Her rare white coat comes from her mother. At the orphanage, you had to leave at the age of 10 human years so Shiro did. Now Shiro is 17 (human years) and found a beautiful academy to finally call home. She is excited to finally belong.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UberOtaku001 View Post
    Name: Shiro Fubuki
    Type: Half Human
    Breed: White Fox
    Dorm room number: 1101
    Character Description:
    Human Form:http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/i...rls-850629.jpg
    Animal Form:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...1vxoo1_500.jpg
    Personality: Shiro has been an outcast her whole life so she is kind of a lone wolf. Shiro is very shy but wants to make at least 1 friend at this academy. She is very cute so guys seem to like her but when guys ask her out she fears he will leave her like her father left her mother so she runs away. She is very silent and as fragile as a snowflake.
    Character backround or lifestory: Right before Shiro was born, her dad left her family and Shiro's mom had a frail body so at child birth, she died. Alone Shiro was raised in an orphanage with other foxes. But Shiro was the only one that had ruby red eyes which is the only clue she has about her father. Her rare white coat comes from her mother. At the orphanage, you had to leave at the age of 10 human years so Shiro did. Now Shiro is 17 (human years) and found a beautiful academy to finally call home. She is excited to finally belong.
    I'm afraid this game is dead. However a new one was started up by black-cat0001 that is sort of its spiritual successor. Maybe take your character over to:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...k-Veil-Academy

Junior Member genderbender_lover is on a distinguished road genderbender_lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2013 05:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwitchingTub73

im gona sign up for this later

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by genderbender_lover View Post
    im gona sign up for this later
    See the post above yours. Although I'm afraid that game is also dead now. However there seems to be a solid demand for this sort of a thing, if you feel like starting something of your own. The problem seems to be the previous GMs ditching their games not a lack of players.

Junior Member genderbender_lover is on a distinguished road genderbender_lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2013 05:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwitchingTub73

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    See the post above yours. Although I'm afraid that game is also dead now. However there seems to be a solid demand for this sort of a thing, if you feel like starting something of your own. The problem seems to be the previous GMs ditching their games not a lack of players.
    i see what your saying but im not sure i can start up my own. maybe you should start one and ill join yours.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information