AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bioshock2

Junior Member kryuu2 is on a distinguished road kryuu2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2010 10:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default bioshock2

Now here is a great twist to the bioshock series gameing in bioshock2 you get to play as the big daddy that is trying to escape and your little sister is trying to help you out this is a great way to thow off the players from the first time that they played the bioshock game this hits you like a wall becuse that you never seen things form the big daddy's point of view in this game that is what your going to get to do

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personlly I think it is a great idea and yes it was a surprise for sure. I have not yet played it for myself but have seen enough to understand it. From what I can gather so far it is not any easier.
    Gero Server Guru

Member Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2010 06:24 PM
    Threads

I loved it! That game was so much fun!

The Big Sister and the really good ending was really great! I missed the last level for the Big Sister so I have to get the camera achievement in my new game. : P And the secrete achievements too.
    @}}---;--'- A rose for my love.

Junior Member kryuu2 is on a distinguished road kryuu2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2010 10:41 AM
    Threads

i think it is cool that you play form a diffent angel this time you get to see the story of the big daddy bioshock2 is a game i really want to play

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information