AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Fallen Sword the MMORPG

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign Up: Fallen Sword the MMORPG

Approved by LPS and ShadowWalker

History of Fallen Sword:

The year is 2015, the technology of the future was quickly advancing. With that technology, came the game that can change your life forever.

It started as an idea, by Ronald Zowinski, or better known as the username "RonZ (Rawnz)." As his idea grew bigger and bigger he decided to start a recruiting site, in which 4 co-owners and 6 Admins have been hired to help in the project named "Project: Fallen Sword."

The 4 co-owners helped in programming, music, maps, design, lay outs, and most of all, the battling system. When they finished, the beta testing began with 6 people, who later came to be known as Admins of Fallen Sword. As the 6 people gave the game a thumbs up, RonZ thanked the six of them and rewarded them an Administrative job, all 6 accepted and are now the Admins of their respective realms.

As the crew was finishing the project, RonZ hired a man to create a virus to see if they could have the ability to Debug and eliminate the virus. But as soon as the virus was released, it started to cause a small breakdown of the game, damaging it. Immediately, RonZ, after finding out that the virus could kill players if it hits them, fires the man and the crew log on to try to stop this virus. Though all of the Admins and co-owners was severely damaged, they managed to imprison the virus and locks it away in another place not known by anyone, after that RonZ was sure it wouldn't happen ever again...

As RonZ put the finishing touches on the Project, he started putting advertisement for the disk coming soon and thanked all of the people who helped in this project, 2 years later, Fallen Sword was released worldwide along with this technology: A headset with a mic. and Virtual Reality Visor...

A few months later, a group of hackers came to the game to release the virus and spread it throughout the world, RonZ became worried about that, but couldn't do anything, if he went out there, the hackers could follow him and make him or his crew prime targets...

But then a few users signed up and when they encounter the hackers, they know that it's more than a game...

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
    Username:
    Appearence: (May Use a picture or description)
    Class (in game): (Warrior, Black Mage, White Mage, Thief, Rouge)
    Abilities: (This depends on your class. 5 Levels Max)
    Personality: (Can be brief, if you want it to be)
    History: (Mainly how did you get the Fallen Sword CD. If you alignment is Evil, How did you join or be evil)
    Occupation (In Game): (A co-owner or an Admin, if not occupied type in User.)
    Alignment: (Good or Evil)
    Login Location: (Place you would like to live in while using this game)

Sample Character:

Name (Full): Roandy Zorrilla
    Username (In game): RoZo
    Appearence (Both In and Out of Game):
    In game:

Out of Game:

Class (in game): Black Mage
    Abilities:
    *Level 1:
    ~Fire Punch
    ~Ice Punch
    ~Thunder Punch
    *Level 2:
    ~Enrage
    ~Frozen Defence
    ~Speed Up
    *Level 3:
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Ice Pelt
    ~Thundershock
    *Level 4:
    ~Afterburner
    ~Freeze!
    ~Charge
    ~Discharge
    *Level 5:
    ~Meteor Shower
    ~Blizzard
    ~Lightning Rod
    Personality: Though his character looks gloomy and evil, RoZo is a friendly user and is determined many times. He will not let anything get in his way.
    History: Roandy was one of the first customers to buy Fallen Sword. Though still at level 1, he is very familiar with the game, and is currently fighting monsters to Level Up.
    Alignment: Good

Login Location: Boston, MA, USA

For the story to advance I need 4 people to play as "Co-owners" of FS and 6 people as "Admins". Of Course I'll play as RonZ...

I also need 5 Hackers to advance. I'll play as the leader (Who's name will not be revealed until later in the story)

If you're signing up as an Admin, pick one of these realms...

Purplecave

Purplecave is a usual hangout for most users of the game. Though it's a cave, it is not obscured with darkness. Users also usually train here, especially rouges and thieves.

MetalCity

MetalCity is also a hangout for most users of the game. The realm consists of many scraps of steel and is famous for their shops of Weapons and Armor. Famous to Warriors.

Realm of Light- Admin- Sun-Tse

R of L is loved by many White Mage users. The realm is colorful and beautiful and is known for it's bright moonlight. White Mages train their powers here mostly.

TriRealm

The TriRealm if famous for it's symbol, a triangle with little symbols on each corner, Ice, Fire, and Thunder. The realm is also known for constant weather and climate change. Black Mages train here all the time

BattleCity

BattleCity is best for all kinds of battles and special tourneys. BattleCity looks like an advanced and futuristic version of Times Square, NY and is also consisted of special battlefields

NOOBCenter- Admin- orin25

Originally created as a joke, it proved to be really helpful. Users start off here, as they are introduced by a holographic view of RonZ. He guides newbies as he teaches them how to fight monsters, buy things, and other stuff.

Co-Owners (InGame):
    GameGeeks

Thank you and enjoy!!!
    Last edited by RoZo; 04-14-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    Read my Original Fiction The Jacket just released now!
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...27#post2399127

Also read my new poem...
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94398

http://www.facebook.com/roandyz
    http://www.youtube.com/MrRoZo13
    Thanks to Nespa, for the Sig and the Avi

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Can I suggest not using black font. Makes it impossible to read on the dark blue background of posts.

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Can I suggest not using black font. Makes it impossible to read on the dark blue background of posts.
    LOL SRRY, My theme is Forums of Steel so I use black, what color should I use

Also read my new poem...

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Any light color should work, though if you're using steel you might not want to use gray.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahh thanks, I'll edit, BTW I'm still accepting Sign-ups LOL

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Much easier to read, thanks. And the rep was from me. I keep forgetting to put my name. :sarcastic: I may join but doing too many things to think up a character right now.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rightie-o

Also read my new poem...

Senior Member Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 04:01 PM
    I'm with my friends under the cherry blossem trees
    Threads

Name: Ming, Xiang

Username: Sun-Tse

Appearence:

In-game:

Class (in game): Warrior

Abilities: (This depends on your class. 5 Levels Max)
    Skills with a "*" require Fighters stance "X" depending on the level of skills

Level 1:
    Fighters stance 1 - Needed to be executed to use level 2 skills
    Raising crush
    8 Trigrams; barrier

Level 2:
    Fighters stance 2 - Needed to be executed to use level 3 skills
    16 Trigrams; Ground smash*
    Smashing tigar strike

Level 3:
    Fighters stance 3 - Needed to be executed to use level 4 skills
    32 trigrams; Sweeping dragon uppercut*
    Swirling crane kick

Level 4:
    Fighters stance master - Needed to be executed to use level 5 skills
    64 Trigrams; White lotus smash*
    Flaming dragon tackle

Level 5:
    256 Trigrams; 10,000 fists of pain*
    Unseal potental
    Pheonix blaze

Personality: Xiang is a soft hearted person who will offer her help to anyone dispite the price it will take, due to this people tend to take advantage of her kindness for their own goals, when in-game she remains open to everyone and runs events for players to help keep them entertained during their time.

History: Xiang rarely played computer games, but when she passed a promotion for an up-coming game in a magazine, it caught her attention and greatly interested her. Part of the promotion was a prize draw for a slot on the closed beta team.

Her dumb luck had her drawing the winning numbers, shortly after the game disc arrived along with the software and item required to play the game. She assisted the developers with finding bugs that still exsisted in the game and was one of the frist 10 people to hit the level limit.

Using her knowledge she continued to help the developers and lower leveled players fighting bugged monsters which earned her great respect. As reward for her help she was given administration over a realm of her choice to which she picked the Realm of Light since she spent most of her spare time in it's peaceful abode.

Occupation (In Game): Admin - Realm of Light

Login Location: Pasir Ris Street 41, Block 482 Singpaore

(Sorry histroy is a bit crappy I went somewhat drain dead when I went to write it up)
    Last edited by Princess Elli; 04-12-2010 at 07:55 PM.
    Thanks Nespa for the Avay and Sig
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Shira
    Username: GameGeeks
    Appearance:

Class: n/a
    Abilities: n/a
    Personality: Shy and reclusive in real life, though in game game you couldn't tell that he was.
    History: Secluded in the real world, he preferred indirect forms of communications. Growing up he lost himself in books. By the time he hit 13 he discovered video games. He preferred RPGs due to the stories they told, but, he also played platformers and action games. By the time he was sixteen he was experimenting with creating games of his own. By the time he was twenty-two he the best scripted indy games on the market, even if they didn't always look the greatest. He was then contacted by RonZ via email and asked if he wanted to be a programmer for an online game he was creating. He agreed.
    History (Game): Hired by RonZ to work on the scripting of the game. He worked from home sending the requested scripts daily to the server from his computer. Should a bug arise with any script he wrote he had a fix within a half hour. Because of this no one knew what he looked like in the real world and went by the name Shira online.
    Alignment: Neutral
    Login Location: n/a
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-12-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Louis Schiffer
    Username: Søren von Sophia
    Appearence: out of game : http://ivy.obidasin.com/gallery/Kaor...20Cage/034.jpg
    in game: http://ivy.obidasin.com/gallery/Kaor...20Cage/039.jpg
    Class (in game): Thief
    Abilities:
    Level 1
    ~Theft of Wealth
    ~Unseen Unheard
    ~Not Worth Noticing
    Level 2
    ~Theft of Weapons
    ~Theft of Strength
    ~Theft of Toughness
    Level 3
    ~Theft of Speed
    ~Theft of Power
    ~Backstab
    Level 4
    ~Theft of Life
    ~Theft of Mana
    ~Theft of Endurance
    Level 5
    ~Theft of Dreams
    ~Theft of Fate
    ~Theft of Hope
    Personality: Uninteresting and bland from the outside, he does not present himself as a person worthy of note. His talents are minor, and his soul cannot seem to clasp a Muse. However, he has deep desire to stretch beyond himself, and to speak in a voice of I own, but the tongue lies ever out of reach.
    He is empathetic but despite this cannot bring himself to act to help others, lacking the ability to step beyond his own perceived station.
    History: Louis drifted quietly on the way home, seeming floating though he made the same motions as other boys. However, his spirit did not seem to possess the vigor and vitality to be seen, people moved past him unaware, as he slipped through the streets of Sassari. Not for lack of effort did he go unnoticed, he simply could not articulate into motion the ideas which played upon his mind.
    He could succeed but his successes were subpar, he could scream but the voice was dull, he could fight but his temper softened. So he moved, and he drifted from whatever quiet annihilating distraction he could find to another. And so he came upon his first MMORPG. It was a perfect fit, an annihilating grind where he could substitute the plaster message of electric text for meaningful communication.
    Soon he found himself completely entranced, skipping school to do nothing but play the game, gradually he lost his will to do anything else. And he knew it. He broke away... throwing the game away but always needing to go back. He through force of will he quit, cold turkey. But his potential had already been wreck, a barely decent student his grades had fallen too far and could not be saved, his parents would not help him as he had been the one to put himself in such a state. The whatever life, whatever meaningless existance he might have crafted seemed lost to him.
    But he struggled, he studied and found himself a job programming and managing databases for the Sardinian Government. However, the life seemed pointless... meaningless, but he knew he deserved it... he had squandered his youth retracting inward and the game had been the method of doing so.
    When the Fallen Sword was released, bitter memories swelled with him, and he decided that he could try and find some way to prevent other young people from squandering their youth as he had.

And so... he returned to the game.
    Occupation (In Game): User
    Alignment: Evil
    Login Location: Sassari, Sardinia
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-13-2010 at 12:53 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: adaline
    Username: neko misery
    Appearence: in game :http://api.ning.com/files/s4Sw5*NWLa...e_Cat_Girl.jpg outgame: http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/1296/p7qj6.jpg

Class (in game):White Mage
    Abilities: level 1: minor heal, wound heal level 2: power boost, shield of purety 3: defense up, mayor wound heal 4:mp refill and full heal 5: revive

Personality: she is friendly though a bit withdrawn, she had clearly chosen for helping others because of this her fighting skills in the game arent very good. people easoly reconigze her because she often has her thumb in her mouth.

History: Adaline comes from a rich family but is a bit autistic in the real world. Her parents are important people who rather see her in her room when there friends and partners are around than show that there daughter still sucks her thumb and barely talks.The bought her the game to keep her occupied. adaline did not mind at al in the game she found something her parents did not provide people who liked her for her skilles and could not care she does not talk much. Mostly she communicates by her keyboard.

Occupation (In Game): user

lignment: good
    Login Location: baker street londen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Nespa: Accepted

@Luzy: Nice or shall I say EVIL!!! You'll be my first hacker, Accepted

@GG: And here's my fist Co-Owner!!!! Accepted

@Elli: And my first Admin!!! Accepted

@Everyone: OOC and RPG will be up soon!!! SRRY I wasn't here, Internet was screwy

Also read my new poem...

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Name: Keyko
    Username: orin25
    Appearence: out of game: , in game: [IMG][/IMG]
    Class (in game):Rouge

Abilities:

Level:1
    -Tri shield
    - fury fist
    Level 2:
    - slash
    - force kick
    - multi fists
    Level 3:
    -heal
    -Phsyc force
    Level 4:
    - Shadow step
    - Twin blades
    - Shadow phase

Personality: Keyko is quiet and has a little dark personality, he usualy is alone but is quick to help anyone in need, he is very adventurous and always seeking a thrill.
    History: Keyko began working with Ronald because it was an amazing game idea he thought it would be so cool to make such a realistic game and he would do anything to make that dream come to life.
    Occupation (In Game): Admin-NOOB center
    Login Location: Tokyo, Japan
    Last edited by orin25; 04-14-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@orin: Alright, so far so good, but make a little change (BTW Ur accepted) You should type in [img][/img] and put the site in between also, where's you level 1 moves, also when I said Login Location, I ment where are you logging in from, ya know, somewhere from the world? Just fix those and you're good...

Also read my new poem...

Senior Member Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RoZo View Post
    @Nespa: Accepted

@Elli: And my first Admin!!! Accepted

@Everyone: OOC and RPG will be up soon!!! SRRY I wasn't here, Internet was screwy
    Thanks for accepting I am still sorry the history is pretty bad but thats nateral at 5am @,@

I will also run some random plots by you so I can mix in events for the in-game part.

Also do you know how painfully annoying it is to only pick one city >,< I was stuck between TriRealm, Realm of Light and Steel City
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Goes by the username Mad Hatter.
    Username: GameGeeks
    Appearance:

Class: Appears to be a Mage
    Abilities: In the data base they appear as basic mage abilities based around fire.
    Personality: Cunning and ruthless despite his outer boyish face. Great at facades, you wouldn't know his true nature unless you appear a threat to him.
    History: Heard about the virus that was created to test the server and was sealed away. He seeks to unlock it. It is uncertain what he plans to do with it once it's unlocked.
    Alignment: Evil
    Login Location: Appears to log in from a computer in Boston, Massachusetts.

Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok for those who seem to mis-understand the character sheet

Name: (Your out of game name. Example: John Smith)
    Username: (In-game name. Example: Bob)
    Login point: (Where does your Character log into the game from. Example: 123 Fake street, Sigh town, USA)
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! Thank You Elli for making me laugh and helping out the Sign-Uppers XP

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'd like to point out, ever other RPG I've seen here has Username as your AF user name and Name as your char name.

Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    I'd like to point out, ever other RPG I've seen here has Username as your AF user name and Name as your char name.
    Well I am going to assume greatly that there will be some out of game events that will require the characters to log-out of the game. After all not everyone will be hanging out in the gmae 24/7 hence the character name/login name
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@GG: Accepted, the weird thing is that, I actually live in Boston O_O

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Then consider your computer hacked by my char.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HA!!! No!

Also read my new poem...

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RoZo View Post
    @orin: Alright, so far so good, but make a little change (BTW Ur accepted) You should type in [img][/img] and put the site in between also, where's you level 1 moves, also when I said Login Location, I ment where are you logging in from, ya know, somewhere from the world? Just fix those and you're good...
    there, sorry I filled it out in the morning I wasn't quite myself o_o
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

This RP looks like fun

Heres my character with help from Luz

Name: Rayne Mandell
    Username: Eileen (Irish Means bringer of light)
    Appearence:
    Out side of game

In Game

Class (in game): White Mage
    Abilities:
    Level 1
    Gift of Life
    Gift of Toughness
    Judgement
    Level 2
    Gift of Strength
    Gift of Speed
    Benediction
    Level 3
    Gifts Etrernal
    Gift of Power
    Gift of Blood
    Level 4
    Gift of Endurance
    Gift of Mana
    Sanctify Blades
    Level 5
    Gifts Ungiven
    Gift of Dreams
    Gift of Breath
    Personality: An enthusiastic and sociable girl online, though she comes off a bit strange in real life. She enjoys the
    video game as an art form and loves to discuss and debate the nuances of video game design and development. She devotes
    copious amounts of time to leveling and loot grinding and sometimes misses class as a result but never lets that fact
    bother her or deter her from pursuing her dreams, both online and off.
    History: An aspiring developer, Rayne has spent most of her youth playing or learning about video games. As a child she
    moved from city to city often as her father worked as a contractor for various state and national governments , giving
    advice on health care programs and administration. Without time to devote towards developing a consistent group of friends,
    Rayne focused her efforts on an online community of comrades in an MMORPG. She greatly enjoyed the time she spent in the
    game and wanted to make her own so that she could share the joy she experienced while playing with others.
    To this end she now attends a Software Design school in Switzerland. When Fallen Sword came out it was the most advanced
    MMORPG of its time and she decided to join so that she could learn about its component systems in order to improve her
    own designs.
    Occupation (In Game): User
    Alignment: Neutral
    Login Location: Switzerland
    Last edited by Kera; 04-14-2010 at 05:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information