AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st pretty good signature, I think.

Junior Member Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 07:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink 1st pretty good signature, I think.

Before I show the image. This took 2 hours, mostly of trying to get the neon tube around the arrow. Since I use Paint.NET, it was a bit hard to do it for a first time. Please do NOT judge me that I use PDN, since it's the only program that I understand, and no, I won't get Photoshop CS3 or CS4 or whatever it is. I'm not wasting my money on that. GIMP 2 is the only thing that i've tried and probably will ever use that advanced in graphic software.

Anyway, here's the image :

The snow was the hardest part to cover over with white. No need to explain that since your probably tired or reading all my sentences. Lol.

Much love .

Best regards,
    Brockii.

CollingWood FootBall Club

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

I like it (: The thing is, its just a little empty, which makes it boring. If you can add more graphics into the middle, it'll be so much more interesting! But, for a first signiture its a very nice attempt. (:
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Junior Member Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii has much to be proud of Brockii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post
    I like it (: The thing is, its just a little empty, which makes it boring. If you can add more graphics into the middle, it'll be so much more interesting! But, for a first signiture its a very nice attempt. (:
    I am aware it is a bit blank, I did try adding Krad from DNAngel into it, but I couldn't render it properly. Sorry.

Best regards,
    Brockii.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

For renders, a site like planetrenders.net is a good place for precut renders. The clouds look too clean cut, maybe blend it a bit with a soft brush. The pen tool looks good though but I'm not an expert on that.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 03-31-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, clouds ... I'm sorry it looks like clouds, it was mean't to be be piles of snow.

Best regards,
    Brockii.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

2 hours to do that? God, in Photoshop that would take me well less than 5 minutes.

Aside from that, it way too simple. You have nothing to focus on, nothing really making it good compared to other signatures. You should go out and find some tutorials for PDN, browse DevaintArt for some.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    2 hours to do that? God, in Photoshop that would take me well less than 5 minutes.
    But he didn't use photoshop and it was his first time using PDN. When I used photoshop for the first time, even with a tutorial it took me more than 4 hours to get an 'alright' signature.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You really shouldn't be trying to make sigs right off the bat. You should start off learning the tools themselves and get a basic understanding of some of the other features like curves and filters. If anything that'd speed up the process of learning to make sigs and even let you put your own twists to a sig made with a tutorial.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    You really shouldn't be trying to make sigs right off the bat. You should start off learning the tools themselves and get a basic understanding of some of the other features like curves and filters. If anything that'd speed up the process of learning to make sigs and even let you put your own twists to a sig made with a tutorial.
    I used a tutorial. I just followed steps and I figured out what they did in the process. Sounds pretty effective to me if you ask me.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

To each his own. Though I do prefer the basics especially after 90% of the tutorials I've seen don't explain things like smudge/brush settings and the like.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

lets keep offtopic chatter to a minimum folks. This is for critiquing the signatures of the thread starter, not the way you prefer to make your signatures

boopaloop! Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:59 PM
    Threads

thats..kinda cool i think :P you should put more effort.....you've done that on GIMP?..its kinda empty. D:

Junior Member greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2010 09:56 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post
    yeah..i think he's right.. it's kinda empty but it's good
    Add me in :
    Anivide

Otakuzone.com
    yo! let's be friends^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information