AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insomnia

Member DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2010 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Insomnia

Insomnia
    The clock strikes 1am
    And I'm still awake
    My mind is restless
    Racing a mile a minute

The clock strikes 2am
    And I wander the halls
    Boredom driving my steps
    Up and down the halls

The clock strikes 3am
    My eyes wander
    Across the bookshelves
    Trying to escape the boredom

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

nice way you have described it.
    just a lil work on your stream.
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Junior Member CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen is a splendid one to behold CorruptedAngelicRen's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2010 09:31 PM
    Threads

It's a nice poem over all! Your flow is a little choppy but I hope to see more of your work oh cousin of mine!

Member thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2011 10:40 PM
    Threads

Nice, it needs to flow a little more but its still very nice! Keep up the good work!

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah ^^ just work on the flow, otherwise, it's a good poem. You describe it very well.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information