AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm in Control

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I'm in Control

And I asked myself, "What happened to the rest of me?"

My younger self that runs from danger
    Never to take a step towards the hot spot.

"What happened to the girl that makes goofy smiles?"

Trying to be happy as much as possible
    Nothing that stops her from turning them upside down.

"Where's that girl filled with innocence?"

Never to look at things the wrong way
    Just followed along like there is nothing wrong.

"Where did that strong girl go?"

Where she used to stood up and walked on
    So easily like nothing was wrong.

Where did this smart girl run off?
    As her voice turns into something fake.
    Her breath changed the flow of her words
    And her words spat out ice.

The girl with brains that knows exactly what to do
    With out hesitating and second thoughts.

Did she really drown?
    And drown?
    To the point where its darkness
    That consumed her?
    Gravity just trapping her?

I know that girl.
    I know where she went.

That girl who I am now.
    That girl who I am now.

With out bravery.
    With out a goofy smile.
    With out common sense.

I'm out.
    She's in.
    Trapped deeply with in.

She's dying.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Member 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2011 05:48 PM
    Threads

i like it but it is a bit confusin and the words to me don't flow properly. (sorry for the criticism) but otherwise i like it.
    WH3N D3ATH COM3Z. . .it shall be a r3li3f from the pain OF LIF3
    Tnx whoever changed my usertitle. Love ya

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dont like to rhyme with my poems at times if its not necessary. But thank you for the feedback! :]
    It's basically telling the reader, what happened to the person's old self as one changes.

Three princesses slave alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Holic View Post

"What happened to the girl that makes goofy smiles?"

"Where did that strong girl go?"

Where did this smart girl run off?
    These reminded me of how i was before
    amazing and awesome poem.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexshim View Post
    These reminded me of how i was before
    amazing and awesome poem.
    Haha. Thank you.

Isnt it funny at times when you happen to be in a situation where the you NOW can't seem to make a move to solve it where the you BEFORE knows exactly what to do with out knowing its the correct thing to do from the beginning?

I'm having a lot of those moments... It's like I'm talking to my sister...
    Me: (Insert Name) is being really stupid [rants rants rants]
    Sister: Ignore her....
    Me: I cant! Shes like my old friend and [blah blah blah]
    Sister: You know.... i'd just ignore her and just not be her friend anymore. Its not your fault.... Just dont talk to her anymore. I'm sure a lot of people told you the EXACT. SAME. THING.
    Me: You're right.... You know... you remind me of my younger self.... I used to think the same thing when I was young....

(This is sad b/c my sister is 13! xD)

Three princesses slave alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Holic View Post
    Haha. Thank you.

Isnt it funny at times when you happen to be in a situation where the you NOW can't seem to make a move to solve it where the you BEFORE knows exactly what to do with out knowing its the correct thing to do from the beginning?

I'm having a lot of those moments... It's like I'm talking to my sister...
    Me: (Insert Name) is being really stupid [rants rants rants]
    Sister: Ignore her....
    Me: I cant! Shes like my old friend and [blah blah blah]
    Sister: You know.... i'd just ignore her and just not be her friend anymore. Its not your fault.... Just dont talk to her anymore. I'm sure a lot of people told you the EXACT. SAME. THING.
    Me: You're right.... You know... you remind me of my younger self.... I used to think the same thing when I was young....

(This is sad b/c my sister is 13! xD)

At least your sister is one year older than me Haha isn't way too early for me too think like that but can't help it .
    i agree with you totally.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's still sad that even younger kids know what to do but older adults take it too hard and the problem just goes every where.... xD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information