AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True Tears Epilogue?

Hybrid View

Junior Member ALinkToTheZack is on a distinguished road ALinkToTheZack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2010 07:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default True Tears Epilogue?

Hey everyone,

I read earlier today that a Blu-Ray Box Set of True Tears is being released in Japan at some point, and it's supposed to include a bonus epilogue. Does anyone know when this is coming out or if it already has come out? If so, could you link me to the epilogue? Thanks.
    "...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement...That's the truth." --Nagato

Junior Member ALinkToTheZack is on a distinguished road ALinkToTheZack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2010 07:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My bad. I just now saw that it's being released on March 26, just so everyone knows...
    "...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement...That's the truth." --Nagato

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information