AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BETA D&D Version 3.5 is NOW Underway.

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default BETA D&D Version 3.5 is NOW Underway.

TRUE BELIEVERS!

The time has come to finally be able to get this project underway, and now that I have my co-dm with me once more, we are hoping for the continued success of our very own D&D game here in the forums and chats!

So! We are looking for players, old or young, new or experienced to take part in the game!

I am interested in level one characters, and there will be character sheets involved and stored.

As of this time, the rules are exceeding simple, if you want to play, they you can of course reply, or get in touch with either NightHawk, or myself, and either of us can help you get squared away.

For whatever your character concept, it's better if you keep it secret between the Dm's and yourself. There will not be discussion allowed between players for the purposes of comparison of characters. We call this "out of character" knowledge. Just because the person has knowledge of what another player has, doesn't mean they should be sharing it with others. This is -critical-, and you need to follow it.

As character sheets are submitted, the dm's will be tracking people down, so in all pc's, if there is an email address that serves better, leave a copy of it at the bottom, so the DM's can track you down easier and you will be considered for reward.

So if you have a have a character idea, throw it down, and we will start to cut things apart.

So far, I say no epic level kits, specialty classes or something like that.

I am willing to allow just about anything, but there are exceptions for different rules and reasons, so this will have to be handled case by case.

Again! LEVEL ONES!

And I will be building parties, so we more then likely will not have a party of five rogues running around for obvious reasons.

GIMME THOSE CHARACTERS!
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I'd be interested and sorry if I sound like a complete n00b but how would dice and the like work on the internet?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

If you used irc there's a bot that can do it for you.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm definitely interested, and I still have a character from last time that I didn't get to use.

If this stuff is still going on, I'd like to see if I may participate. =o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I'd definitely be up for it, if it's still happening.

I was trying to set something up myself with friends, so playing it with you guys here would give me a good idea of how to do things.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    Threads

Heya!

All dice are rolled by the bots, which is done in chat.
    We design characters and so forth as we go. I'd like to keep it private between you and the DM's. Namely, Nighthawk and myself.

PM away!
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Only problem with private character sheets is the lack of basic character information. Only thing that could be hidden is the character's history. Even then as long as you have a trustworthy group that shouldn't be a problem since it'd be considered meta-gaming if you used that information.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalker View Post
    We design characters and so forth as we go. I'd like to keep it private between you and the DM's. Namely, Nighthawk and myself.
    To hell with that nonsense I wanna know what people are playing. Yeah you could say its meta gaming but if everyone shows up as a barbarian it will be a very short game of D&D.
    I think back stories etc should be done through PM but for race, class and equipment I think we should do it here. Again no sense in five of us having canaries.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This is not open for debate, only the GM/DMs have access to the character sheets themselves. If you want to know who you are playing with, or anything about them in the case of raw numbers, then you need to learn it yourself. We allow NO sharing of information, and should this happen, you will be replaced. =) It takes away from the suspense and mystery of the party style crawler. You need to learn to depend on others with any character and form a group, instead of being taken by the hand and shown the way without any work. =) Such things cheapen both your enjoyment, but also the campaign that is SLAVED over. So we ask this in compliance with the gaming as it is. ^^ Any questions, by all means send me a note.

For the record!

ALL Dice rolls will be done in chat with the bots, so others WILL see what you are rolling, but they will not see your character sheet.

ALL characters wanted to be played, need to be PMED to me as soon as you feel you are ready.

http://www.adnddownloads.com/sheets.php
    A wonderful start, should you require one on one training, or help to design a character, I am MORE THEN WILLING to set up a time to where we can work your character until it's all done. You work with me, and I work with you.

Send me a pm that says what you want to do, and where you see the character doing something and I can fill in the blanks. When I say this, it's no bull, I have designed and put together over 8 tables of successful roleplayers that all STILL game and love it.

=) So....Any takers?
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok I'm still up for it. I'll start my character soon, far too much college work to do atm. Should be done by next week.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Is this dead?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Apparently not. I got a PM from Shadow about a day and time. I don't think it's dead. Character turned in and everything. =o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I'd be interested.

After all, I've played it in real life and i have more than enough basic logic to play. So, count me in!

Junior Member arjanio is on a distinguished road arjanio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2019 01:53 PM
    Threads

Default Re: BETA D&D Version 3.5 is NOW Underway.

You need to learn to depend on others with any character and form a group, instead of being taken by the hand and shown the way without any work. =) Such things cheapen both your enjoyment, but also the campaign that is SLAVED over. So we ask this in compliance with the gaming as it is. ^^ Any questions, by all means send me a note.

https://thegadgetwire.com/tutuapp/ https://www.oovoo.com/adam4adam/ https://thegadgetwire.com/appvalley/
    Last edited by arjanio; 04-18-2019 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information