AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sky/Nature photos.

Member IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2011 12:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: industrialcarna

Default Sky/Nature photos.

Last time my photography thread was closed on here, because it made the impression of a "Myspace" picture. (One of me.) That was not my intention at all, I did not want to put the pictures in the "Pic of me" thread or whatever it's called. But anyways, since my self portraits make the impressions of Myspace pictures, I'll post amateur nature photos I've done in the past instead. I'm very proud of them, to say the least, don't flame them because you dislike me.
    Picture #1:

Picture #2:

Picture #3:
    I do realize you can see the heads of people in this, but...you should know I took this with my cellphone and I was in a public place so I really couldn't lift my "camera" any higher without ruining the great image. <3

Picture #4:
    I like that this picture has only one star.
    IF you're wondering if it's worth it, it is. Every second. Every unbearable moment is worth it. You're not alone - there is always hope.

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

lol that last one made me remember all the nights walking outside to see just 1 bright star out. If the digicam I have took better shots of the sky I would, but its terrible. The sky here is wicked nice for pictures at certain times.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Member IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage has much to be proud of IndustrialCarnage's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2011 12:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: industrialcarna

Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    lol that last one made me remember all the nights walking outside to see just 1 bright star out. If the digicam I have took better shots of the sky I would, but its terrible. The sky here is wicked nice for pictures at certain times.

I used my cellphone for that picture, you really don't need that good of a camera to get some really nice pictures xD. In the mornings is when I usually get the opportunity for great pictures, but mainly in the afternoons is the time where I can get good shots. Since I moved to Texas I've noticed how...friggin' awesome the sky can be... e.e;
    IF you're wondering if it's worth it, it is. Every second. Every unbearable moment is worth it. You're not alone - there is always hope.

Member Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 04:29 AM
    Threads

I like all of the pictures you took

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Junior Member Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2010 12:23 PM
    Threads

Nice pics. With a bit more work and maybe some time in photoshop you could probably make em even better. Good work!

soñando a estar vivo Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler has a reputation beyond repute Schindler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2010 06:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Don't use one.

Awesome pictures! I love "Picture #4". That caught my attention a lot (:

siggy by Nephilim

Banned Forum / Chat dollyy is on a distinguished road dollyy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 11:32 PM
    Threads

excellent work,i always like nature's pics..
    -----------
    Baby Monitor

Junior Member Morgan11 is on a distinguished road Morgan11's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 10:24 PM
    Threads

Wow nice pics ...Especially that flower pic was awesome ...you done a great job ..Keep up the good work ....

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

I really like the first one you took. The way it looks, seems as if the sky is just flowing in the backround. Their all nice pictures, especially since you took them on your phone!? I gottah give you props, these are really nicely taken. (:
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Junior Member ethan2963 is on a distinguished road ethan2963's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2010 11:32 PM
    Threads

woww.......
    they are really awesome pics
    thanx buddy....

Junior Member greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2010 09:56 PM
    Threads

that's really nice .
    i can really appreciate it because i'm a nature lover
    Add me in :
    Anivide

Otakuzone.com
    yo! let's be friends^^

Member Jesse Anderson is a glorious beacon of light Jesse Anderson is a glorious beacon of light Jesse Anderson is a glorious beacon of light Jesse Anderson is a glorious beacon of light Jesse Anderson is a glorious beacon of light Jesse Anderson's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 11:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IDK XD"

so cool

thank you a lot

^^

Banned Forum / Chat cristeto1981 is on a distinguished road cristeto1981's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 09:26 AM
    Threads

Picture number 2 is awesome. But I would suggest not to put your subject in the middle of your frame.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information