AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign up: To Aru Majutsu no Index: Digital

Junior Member CJManson is on a distinguished road CJManson's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 03:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign up: To Aru Majutsu no Index: Digital

Note: This is my first RP on this site, so give me constructive criticism if needed. It was a RP concept that I had since 2004 that was inspired by Tron and the .Hack// series but I had no anime series to serve as the host series. That was until To Aru Majutsu no Index and the recient trailer for the movie Tron Legacy came out that I had gotten the inspiration for this RP.
    Two months after the events of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Touma has gone missing. A search was launched but with no leads. Two years later, Touma's still missing. Everyone feared he was dead. Everyone except two girls. Misaka Mikoto and Index. Their hopes of finding Touma had returned when a message popped up on Kuroko's computer. Apparently, Touma was sent into the Academy City mainframe, with no current means of escape. Shocked by these turn of events, Misaka and Index join forces to find Touma. Kuroko, not wanting anything to happen to her "onee-sama", joins them, and are soon beamed into the system. Meanwhile a virus known as "bLuE sHAdOw" threatens to infect the Academy City mainframe with Touma with it. This is where our story begins....
    This will be an RP in which you will take role of the characters of To Aru Majutsu no Index as well as your own characters in the form of "programs" and "viruses" which take on the form of the users who created them and will either help or interfere with the Index characters in their search for Touma as well as stopping the virus.

Characters:
    To Aru Majutsu no Index characters:
    Touma Kamijo - CJManson
    Index -
    Mikoto Misaka -
    Kuroko Shirai -

Programs:

Virus:
    bLuE sHAdOw - CJManson

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Type (applies to programs):
    Appearance (image or description):
    Personality:
    Name of User/Creator (applies to programs and viruses):

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

You need to approve this just so you know

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keisai View Post
    You need to approve this just so you know
    Who do I show to approve it?

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

you should have read the rules

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know, and I'm regretting myself for that.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Closed.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information