AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Character: CAESAR
    "Much, my dear brother." CAESAR's Lips moved like a human's. He even looked Human. However. A Sin was a Sin.
    "Man has returned to make us his servant once again, on top of that, New Strains of the human plague exist. Some humans have even turned to the disgusting act of Symbiosis."
    Suddenly EINSTEIN's voice rang in his ear. The Surrogate was ready to be born. The thought of this put a smile on his childlike face.
    "Come, brother. I have something to show you."
    Leading his fellow sin to the hall where EINSTEIN was waiting ever so impatiently.
    "EINSTEIN. I would like you to meet ERIS."
    Last edited by Hollow Lelouch; 03-19-2010 at 04:22 PM.

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: EINSTEIN

'Is this what he was wasting his time on?' He wondered. The thought of him wasting his time on idle chit chat made him even more angry.
    However, instead of commenting, he simply smiled.
    "Nice to meet you, My name is EINSTEIN." He told him. Rudely not giving ERIS time to respond, he turned back to his older brother.
    "Are you ready to awaken the Surrogate?" He asked, letting a tiny bit of aggravation slip into his voice.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Character: Amilia

Amilia looked at the girl who had pulled her behind her. She seemed to attack him invisibly probably with some mental ability, "Probably a strain then..." she thought. The girl asked her if she was alright.

"I'm fine, thank you." she smiled at the girl. "We should get out of here.... all the commotion happening other Syms are bound to show up and I'm sure you've noticed I'm not really a fighter..." she added uneasily as she became more aware of their surroundings. "If he's here that means he tracked me down which also means other syms can do the same..."

Then she heard a voice in her mind, and judging by their reactions and the fact that Syd was now levitating she assumed the others did too, giving Syd the warning that if he didn't leave he wold be hurt.

"Well, I feel bad for ya Syd, and I'm a woman of my word but seeing as how you didn't seal the deal I'd say it's time everyone makes themselves scarce and forget this ever happened." she smiled smugly and waved her hand at him as if to say 'You never kissed it'.

She turned her attention to the girl before her, "I thank you for saving me but I suggest going your own way now, I'd only hinder you and since the pain in my hand has made the pain in my leg dissipate by tricking my brain into focusing on the worse of the two I can find my own way out," she said to her getting ready to turn and run.

"I need to find out what on Earth is on this memory card..." she thought as she turned, in a way though she felt bad for Syd and gave him a final glance of sympathy, she didn't hate Sym's and would like to have had the chance to find out more about them through him before severing her ties with him but the information on the card was more important to her at the moment.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-19-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

Switching thought patterns to the previously victimized girl, Exodus started following her along the ceiling, saying in thought,

I feel help should be given when necessary, especially when the aggressor is a Symbiont. What happened here and who are you? I can clearly see you but I do not think that you would want to see me in my current form...Perhaps a more human form would be nice?

Exodus crawled down the side of the tunnel, showing up out of the shadows as a human male, a young man in his early twenties, donning glasses, a jacket dark hair and a smile that would be remembered.

"Is this better?"

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Syd

Syd watched the back of Amilia walking away. His teeth clenched tight, his fist ready to kill. This day was not going well, and she started it all. His glare deepened, passionate hate burning from his blindfolded eyes. First, he lost out on sleep, second this part of the Tunnels would now be uninhabitable, third he was losing his free blood bank, forth sudden unexplainable pain in his head, and to top it off, a voice telling him to go away as an act of 'mercy'. He would kill her, and he would make it painful, so painful.

He stopped himself, "She's my ticket to free blood, she is my pet," his hate of work overriding his desire to kill her. He would have to track her, whatever spoke to him in his mind was still there. Syd couldn't see it, but he knew it was there. Smiling to himself, he realized there was an easy way to do just that. He almost laughed as he raised his finger to his mouth, biting hard enough to draw blood. He flicked his wrist toward Amilia as hard as he could, watching as a single drop of his blood landed on her shoe. All human blood smelled the same to him, but his blood could easily be found.

"Wait for me when the sun goes down, my pet, I will find you," Syd said to himself.

He turned to the other person, the first one to take his pet from him. He got a clear view of her and froze, his anger forgotten for the moment, " "Ah, such a shining example of feminine pulchritude graces these halls with her presence. I could comb my hands through such lustrous black hair for the rest of my life," Syd said, "my name is Syd, you can call me 'darling' my love."

He stared at her, not even waiting for a response, "Well, my love, I must go. There is something I must take care of. You might want to leave these tunnels though, I wouldn't want you beautiful face to be soiled by the one behind us," he said as he walked towards the exit of his home. (OOC: reference to Ainsley, in case some forgot he was there.)
    Last edited by Zandan; 03-19-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia heard Syd starting to flirt with the girl who helped her as she walked off. "What an idiot, she obviously doesn't like him if she helped me..." she thought as she heard the voice in her head again.

I feel help should be given when necessary, especially when the aggressor is a Symbiont. What happened here and who are you? I can clearly see you but I do not think that you would want to see me in my current form...Perhaps a more human form would be nice?

She saw him move out of the shadows a man who appeared about her age. "I'm Amilia Lockehart, and just a simple misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was in the building above the hole over there looking for something when I feel through a few floors of stairs and got hurt. Then he found me and I knew I couldn't get away so I tried to bargain my way out with the intention of not holding it out later, and you and the girl came in." she explained as they made it to the hole she feel through. "And I don't know what you 'true form' is but I've seen horrendous things. Although, if you insist on this form, then it is fine." she added.

She kept moving and came to a ladder leading out and climbed up it. "Well I have to get home and decode what I found, thank you again for saving me Sir...." she paused and looked at him realizing she wasn't given his name.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I am known as Exodus...I chose this form so that you would feel a bit more comfort when engaging in conversation with one such as I. What is it you are decoding? Perhaps I can give you some information if there is something you do not understand. Then, if you wish to see my true form, I can do so within a secure area. You have my word that I will not cause any offense. I did save you from one of my enemies."

A smile appeared on his face as he continued,

"Believe me, you have not seen what horrendous is...If I go with you to help, I will show you and you only, my true form."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia walked climbed out of the man hole leading to the tunnel and dusted herself off, she looked around and saw no one then started walking when Exodus came out of the hole.

"The sun is setting I need to get home soon...." she said as she looked at the sky, red and orange from the sunset. She started to walk, leading the way. "I'm an investigator of the Olden World and some of the new races that have morphed from it." she stated, then she reached into the chest part of her dress, which could be taken for something else and reached in the hidden pocket and brought out the memory chip. "I found this today, and my home has some equipment that can activate and display what is stored on this, I want to see if it's useful." she said holding the chip in front of him.

She put the chip back in the pocket and continued on explaining how she had been searching for years for information finding useful and non useful things along the way, while avoiding explaining the reasons why. It was starting to turn to night as the last of the suns rays touched the sky when she reached a building seemingly of nothing but rubble. There was a whole in the rocks of the rubble and she jumped down in it, it lead to a small tunnel that had another rock five feet away that seemed to make it a dead end.

She walked up and pressed some buttons on a pad next to it and the rock split in two revealing a door. She walked in and the door closed behind Exodus. "This was a hidden bunker made to hide from androids back in the rebellion that happened three hundred years ago, It took me two months to figure out the code to get in...." she stated as she sat down on a chair and slipped her shoes off. "It was hidden underground to begin with but the rubble of the building on top of it adds to it's disguise," she stated as she started walking again. The room was dark and a little cool. There was white and silver metals everywhere that made it up, some chairs were in it a small kitchen like area to one side. Two doors led to what was a bathroom and the room Amilia slept in, and finally a large indention in the wall like the one Amilia had gotten the chip from, this was the main source of light.

"The bunker was inactive since it was created apparently, so once I got in I could set my own codes for everything." she said in a cheery tone as she walked into the bathroom and got out a first aid kit. She sat down again and took off her fish net stockings and put some alcohol on her wound on her knee first, wincing slightly from the burn.

"What brings you to this area if I may ask" she asked as she applied the alcohol.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I am searching for two of my brothers and I figured I'd start with finding answers in the underground depths. My siblings and I were created a short while after the Holocaust occurred. With them being locked in stone, I wish to find them and free them from their monolithic prisons. Unfortunately, I sense no mental link which would lead to the theory of rune markings etched into the monoliths. Their names are Skell, which in human definition would be defined as a "male" and the other, a "female" who goes by the name, Venetia. Our father's name was "Araxis", supreme ruler of the Strain. He was wiped from existence by an ancient Sin lord, known as Ventar the Unholy. Ventar fell with Araxis, the two opposing leaders dead, leaving me as the eldest of the Strain at 231 years of age. Freeing my siblings will place Skell as the eldest and Venetia as the youngest."

Exodus stood before Amilia and continued,

"I have very limited knowledge of the Old World and only clearly know the disdainful relationship between human and cyborg. Your generation of my race shares an alliance with the Symbiotic. The fools have no idea what they are dealing with yet I still remain close with my race. They see me as their advisor, the most knowledgeable of the Strain. I suppose I shall show you what "horrendous" really is..."

He closed his eyes and set himself in black flame before revealing himself as a legless monster. Standing much taller, he finished with,

"In human standards, THIS is "horrendous"."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-19-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ocation: Ruined City (Amilia's Bunker)

Amilia listens to his explanation of his past. "Wish I was that open," she thought ironically as she finished tending to her wounds.

He closed his eyes and set himself in black flame before revealing himself as a legless monster. Standing much taller, he finished with,

"In human standards, THIS is "horrendous"."

She looked up and saw his 'true form' she stared for a moment with a surprised expression, then a thought ran through her mind. She started to smile, then snicker. She lifted her hand to her lips trying to hold it back but she soon burst out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA OH MY HAHAHA!" she continued to laugh more and more, she grabbed her ribs as they started to her and feel from the chair to her knees. She started to cry some then slowly regained herself.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Ha ha, it's just. You look like an alien depicted in an ancient space movie made in the twenty first century that was stored onto the world computer data base during the history restoration act." She got up and walked towards him, "I truly mean no offense when I laugh, and you are rather intimidating and scary but, my definition of horrendous is much different, and that little tidbit that you look like a movie alien is just too funny for me to be scared of you." she said as she reached out and touched part of his body.

She smiled then said, "Well I suppose I can set the system to start decoding this," she moved over to the computer pressed some buttons and it seemed to boot up, she pulled out the chip on last time and placed it in a slot in the wall and started to type on an extendable key board that came out of the wall, she worked like that for a while then sighed and spun in her chair. "Well the rest is just a matter of decoding since I figured out which encryption code it is, it shouldn't only take a few hours." she said as she looked back at him.

"Although honestly I don't know why I allowed you here in the first place, I guess it's nice to have someone to talk to once in a while." she added with a smile.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My interest in coming here is to collect information for myself. You are human, I would assume and you and I both seem to want knowledge of the old world. If your kind were to help me look for the monoliths that house my siblings, the Strain would be indebted to you...Myself and the other two ancients anyway. These new Strain...they look like humans but much like myself share a deep hate for all races, yours included. Unlike them, though, I am willing to take help where it is offered and I am willing to pay back debts so long as they are within my reach."

Holding out one of its hands, Exodus asked,

"Will you allow the opportunity for you and I to work together? The humans will not be harmed by the Strain should you agree. I will give them that message as the eldest of my kind. While you're at it, please tell me what races you fear and perhaps I can do something to help. I know you don't fear me in particular despite you making for a nice snack. I'm kind of offended by the fact that I, a monster capable of shredding and impalement am not feared by but in fact laughed at by a human."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well I'm sure I might be able to find some archives that might help you in your travels but.... strains as such a magnitude of your siblings importance.... Well I imagine those files may have been confiscated or destroyed by the Surrogates." she said as she looked up at him, 'Also I do not have any importance over my kind, in fact some look down upon my for my way of life and thinking. Entertainers aren't appreciated by over zealous religious people ya know," she added with a smile.

She looked at his hand but didn't extend hers, "Forgive me if I'm unwilling to place my hand in someone else's right now after the incident earlier you barged in on," she said in a polite tone with a smile on her face.

She looked up at him and bluntly said in a cold tone showing slight agitation outwardly for once, "I could careless what your kind does with mine. Humans are an idiotic, selfish race that looks out only for themselves. We're at the bottom of the food chain of the races, and ones, myself in particular, who can't fight and own no weapons are especially at risk."

She looked up at him, "We've brought distrust and destruction upon each other and personally I don't quite care for them, it's why I live alone," she then smiled and added, "Still you assisted in saving my life so I will help repay you and share any information that may be useful."

She chuckled at his final comment, "I told you I meant no offense and truly you are intimidating, but I would not describe as neither a monster nor stupid. You helped me so you're not heartless or thoughtless, which is a quality of being a monster, and you know I may be of use to you so you wouldn't kill me right away even if you were. So in short I don't feel all too threatened by you even though I'm very aware that if you wanted to at this moment you could killed me like a child would a bug."

"As for fearing races, like I said, I'm a human and a weak one at that, we're a paranoid fragile races who's life is short and can be ended easily compared to all other races. I do not fear a race, I fear individuals of that race." she explained then she looked up at him, "Like I said though, I will lend you my assistance as I am in your debt.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The only reason your race is at the bottom of the food chain is because of the lack of powerful allies your kind has. My kind is capable of that which humans do not possess. We are mentally superior to all other races because of our abilities. For the human race to have allies such as the Strain in a war-torn world...although odd, the human race would be at a much higher level thanks to them. Although a human's lifespan is short, you can always make improvements upon that, right? My kind during my time did and now look at me, I'm two centuries old. You don't need to worry about the idea of me killing you. I won't do that. Since you have agreed to help me, I will send a mental beacon out to the rest of the strain..."

Exodus' eyes began glowing blue as he spoke in mind only.

Attention, members of the Strain...With the help of a human, I will soon be getting more information about my ancient siblings. All Strain are ordered not to harm humans. We are assigned to protect them since they are working in unison with us now.

"The message has been sent, Amilia. The Strain will not harm your race. I have assigned them to try and protect your kind instead. Although they won't agree with it, if it means we can get the other two ancients with us, I'm sure they will comply."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well if I'm going to help you, I need to know what you know, so tell me what you know while I look through my files and journals for anything on ancient strains." she said as she turned her back to him. "but it's too chilly in her for me to focus," she said lightheartedly as she walked towards the door that lead to her room, she opened it and an orange red glow came from it. The room was adorned in white carpet a queen sized bed a fire place, a wardrobe, and a small desk with papers piled high on it and boxes filled with more around it. A fire was going in the fire place, she let out a sigh of relief as the warmth washed over her and she moved to her desk. She started to rummage through some papers and grabbed a few and placed them on her bed, then she sat on her bed with her legs crossed and opened a file in her lap and started to read over it.

"And anything specific to these strains you may know may help me find any information I have on them quicker." she added as she flipped a page over.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This new generation of Strain takes human form instead of the form of my siblings and I. Fortunately, I have learned how to take the form of a human and can revert back and forth. The other individual who helped you is a fellow Strain. She takes a human form. I know not the name but if I did, I would prefer to talk to her, myself. She'll have more answers than I."

Exodus took human form again and sat beside Amilia saying,

"I wish to see some of these documents for myself."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia smiled at Exodus and said, "Well that DOES narrow it!" she closed the folder she had and slide the others back into their box. She moved and got down on her hands and knees and reached under her bed and pulled out a chest.

She reached up to her choker and pulled off the pendant and stuck it in an indention in the chest and it opened and she heaved out a large book. "Ugh!... this is... really heavy!" she grunted as she stumbled back onto the bed. The book caused the mattress to sink in slightly and Amilia let out a sigh of relief as she felt the weight lifted.

She looked at Exodus, "It's a book on myths compiled around the time just before the suspected wipe out of the human race 300 years ago. Even myths have a little truth so there should be some information on the location of your siblings." she explained as she reattached her pendant to her choker.

She then got wide eyes and gasped, "I forgot to thank Gramps, and report to him what I found!" she said with a realization. She put her stockings and shoes back on and ran to the door. She stopped and looked back at Exodus, stay here and read that, The place Gramps is hauled in is only about 150 yards away, I'll be right back. I trust you aren't lecherous or nosy enough to go through my things." she said with a smiled and then walked out, the door sliding closed behind her. She carefully sneaked out of the entrance of the bunker and started to maker her way down the ruins of buildings to her destination.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm the eldest of the Strain, Amilia. If I were to be lecherous, by human nature, I would probably daydream about your figure while holding your undergarments. I'm not human though so cancel that idea out. I'll be here if you need something. If your elder wishes to talk to me, then he may speak in thought with me. Until then, I will be here, laying down instead of slithering about the bunker.

Exodus closed his eyes after talking in thought again with Amilia. He laid back and contemplated deeply about the feeling of comfort. He was laying on a bed that felt nice and he took to smiling as a result.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was night time. Perfect. Now Syd could track her down. Oh, he would have his pet, whether that voice in his head liked it or not. Strapping his machete behind his back, under his cloak, he began smelling the air.

"Damn, it's too faint," he complained, now he actually had to work. So many rules broken today, my pet better be worth it. No choice, have to use them. Syd thought as he grabbed the bandanna that served as a blindfold around his eyes and pulled them down.

His world became of world of details as his eyes adjusted to the new conditions. Every crack in the walls of the buildings, every crevasse in the ground beneath him, every insect flying through the air and crawling on the ground jumped out and into his eyes. But he wasn't looking for these, he was looking for just one thing, footprints. He knew from previous hunts that this area was rarely introduced to any life form that wasn't an insect. The small feet of Amilia should be easy to make out. And easy it was. In the thin layer of dirt and rock, he made out foot prints leading away from The Tunnels.

"Found you, my beautiful pet, you will be mine yet," he said when a smile, his thirsty, red eyes gleaming in the moonlight. Syd followed the footsteps when he stopped at a building that had collapsed. His head tilted in confusion, "Here? This is her place?," that when he smelled it. Blood. His blood. His smile returned with a vengeance, "Got'cha."

His elation turned to frustration when he found...nothing. There was no sign of human life on top of the would be building, nor inside the areas big enough for a human body. Syd punched the wall in anger, hurting his fist, "Stupid girl! Where are you?" He asked no one as he began replacing his blindfold.

Then he saw something, a slight crack in the wall, but that wasn't what made him stop. There was something behind the crack. He walked up to the wall and pressed his eye against the crack. What is that? Some kind of door?

Whatever it was slid open, causing Syd to run and hid behind some rubble. Then he smelled it. It was her, his pet.

She began to make her way down what would pass as a street. Syd followed her quickly, when he felt he was just close enough he stopped her, "Hello, my sweet, voluptuous pet," he said in the sweetest voice he could muster.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character Amilia

Amilia chuckled at Exodus' statement as she walked down the road. "At least the guy has a sense of humor... kinda..." she though as she walked sticking to the shadows trying not to be seen. She was about half way there when she heard him.

Syd followed her quickly, when he felt he was just close enough he stopped her, "Hello, my sweet, voluptuous pet," he said in the sweetest voice he could muster.

"Oh no," she thought as she turned around to face the ever so familiar Syd. "How did you find me so quickly?" she asked looking at him with her calm default expression, still sticking to the shadows in case any other predators were about.

"Now I can't go to Gramps' because that's lead Syd to him and Syd's in between Exodus and me. I'm more capable to run than earlier but I don't think I could make it and out run him for 75 yards while my legs wound is still healing..." she thought as she watched Syd's movements carefully.

"Maybe if I play my cards right I can maneuver around him and run..." she thought looking the the rubble of walls and some trees around her.

Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How did I find you, you ask? That's simple, pet, you and I are meant to be together," He said with a sickeningly sweet smile, staring into her eyes. Such beautiful, sparkling eyes, and they are mine, "Fate has decided that I would find you, our destinies are entwined."

Syd took on a cold, hard voice, "or maybe you should cover your tracks if you truly wanted to escape me. A feat that you will not accomplish again," he said, pulling his machete out of its sheath, "now I would suggest you come be my pet willingly, or not only will I drink your blood until you're dead, I will drain it onto the ground."

He glared at her, daring her to try to run with his eyes. His machete gleaming, almost begging for blood, "So what will it be, love?" He had long forgotten about her 'secrets', his mind now focused on his thirst, the kick masseuse was right when she said it was time to drink. His eyes were crimson red, he could feel it. Within a month, if he didn't drink, he would begin to waste away. Amilia was his meal now, alive or dead.
    Last edited by Zandan; 03-20-2010 at 12:50 AM.

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia listened to him ramble on about fate and then gave him an icy glare. "Don't antagonize me, you used some form of sensory to track me fate has nothing to do with it and I doubt if it did, that I am meant to be your slave," she said in a surprisingly polite tone as she turned her glare into a warm smile.

She moved her left leg back about to make a jump for a branch near her to use to swing over him with when he brought out a machete. Her eyes narrowed slightly but she retained her smile. "This isn't good..." she thought. "He means it... but if I go along with it I have no clue if he'll take me back to the tunnels passed my home giving me a chance to get to Exodus or not...." she thought.

She took a relaxed stance again and heaved a sigh of surrender, "There's nothing I can do at the moment," she thought as she gritted her teeth. "Fine I surrender," she complied to him and stared at him.
    Sig and avy by me.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Character: ERIS

ERIS stood and moved with CAESER as they began to travel to another location. His Successor's stood up in union as he walked out the room. They followed behind at a careful pace. His mind buzzed with the possibilities, plans and formulations. He thought on the best way to scatter them. Where did they hold up now? What were the alliances? What were their faults? Almost in response to this the thinest of the Successors, ICE, suddenly detatched from the group and vanished. Going to retrieve the information his master would need. The others changed formation to fill the gap left behind.

As he met his new brother ERIS could remember a phase that said first impressions made everything. EINSTEIN concerned him. It was not the act of rudeness. Not the act of haste. But the act of anger. An emotion. Sure as any other. One that ruled him rather then he controlled. ERIS saw this as a sin. Sin's themselves were not to have emotion. With exceptions that had them for reason's it was not for them to need. Behind him the female Successor, RUN, the one with greasy hair and slimy skin gurgled on the slime within her mouth. The brute behind her grunted. ERIS turned his head slowly to look behind at them. Silence followed. He turned back, no one noticing the small nod he gave them.
    "So CAESER." He spoke formally, "What is this Surrogate?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Character: Ainsley
    Ainsley continued walking, following the voices he heard. He didn't have time to think about what he was doing before he saw two figures, a man and a woman. He simply watched from a distance. Taking a few breaths, he aimed his gun at them, walking into the open.
    "What is this place!?" He called.

((Sorry
    xRiikox, if you're character is still with them, Ainsley just didn't see her.))
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default -A lot to catch up on

Character: Morgen

Another Strain. She could sense him.

"I'm fine, thank you." the human girl was saying. "We should get out of here.... all the commotion happening other Syms are bound to show up and I'm sure you've noticed I'm not really a fighter...If he's here that means he tracked me down which also means other syms can do the same... "

Morgen smiled, and nodded at her, as the human girl left, the other Strain with her.

"Ah, such a shining example of feminine pulchritude graces these halls with her presence. I could comb my hands through such lustrous black hair for the rest of my life," Syd said, "my name is Syd, you can call me 'darling' my love."

She didn't bother to reply, and neither did he, leaving her with this line. There was no need for it, as it were. Slinking away, she slipped out through the hole in the ceiling - or ground.

"This place is getting to me..." she whispered to herself. There was life here, all right, and she Had met a Sym, like she'd wanted to. But she was tired. Deciding to rest up, she found a tree with branches wide enough (primitive as it was) and curled up on one, sleeping her exhaustion away under the late afternoon sun.

------------------------------------------------

Character: Morgen

It was night, and Morgen was woken by something; voices, cutting into the velvet night. Damn. She stretched quietly, back aching.

"How did I find you, you ask? That's simple, pet, you and I are meant to be together, Fate has decided that I would find you, our destinies are entwined."

Syd's voice, sickeningly sweet and as lecherous as it had been earlier in the day. Good God, when would he ever stop trying to seduce women?

"or maybe you should cover your tracks if you truly wanted to escape me.A feat that you will not accomplish again, now I would suggest you come be my pet willingly, or not only will I drink your blood until you're dead, I will drain it onto the ground."

Threatening now, hinting at danger. And the sound of a weapon beign drawn. Morgen readied her own in response, now standing so that she would be able to get a better view of them.

"Don't antagonize me, you used some form of sensory to track me fate has nothing to do with it and I doubt if it did, that I am meant to be your slave,"

A surprisingly calm voice. The girl she had saved earlier in the day, Amilia. Morgen sighed, shifting her position vaguely into a crouch. Syd had a machete now, pointing at the girl. How low could he get?

"Syd," she called, the name she had just learnt a few hours ago, just to give him warning. As he looked up, she flung a couple of throwing knives at him, aiming for his head.

----------------------------------------------------

@kimi no kioku: Aren't they already out of the tunnels? In the Ruined City instead?

Last edited by Rei; 03-20-2010 at 11:52 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd's crimson eyes widened as they caught the knives slicing through the air, straight toward him. They moved as if in slow motion to his eyes, but he knew his body could not keep up with his vision. There was only two choices, take the hits and die, or block the knives. Hopefully with his machete and not his arm. Unfortunately, his luck remained horrible. He raised his machete up to block the knives. A clang resounded as one knife ricocheted off, a grunt escaped Syd throat as another knife embedded itself in his arm. He quickly pulled the knife out, grunting his pain and frustration.

"You little-" Syd was interrupted when a smell entered his nose. He stared at the knife wielding, would-be savior. He knew that smell, when someone with a similar smell entered The Tunnels asking to research. Something about reproduction, Syd wasn't listening. One word escaped his clenched teeth, "Strain?"

Not waiting for a positive or negative answer, "If you're a Strain than you should know my needs," his anger and thirst getting the better of him, "you have no right to interfere!" He roared as he flung the knife back at the Strain. He grabbed Amilia's hand and began running. Running back towards The Tunnels. The place is a maze in certain areas, she won't be able to follow me there.

Made by Hakuchuumu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information