AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Member Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Rex dug in his heels and the retaliatory blasts splashed against his armor.

DAMAGE REPORT: MINIMAL
    RECALCULATING ESTIMATED ODDS OF SUCCESS

He's fast,
    he thought at the super-speed of computer processing. Very fast. My Peacekeeper armor will keep me safe for a while, but nothing lasts forever. My best shot at ending this fast is to overpower him. As the enemy Successor closed the distance, one of his hand-cannons shifting into a blade, Rex altered his SAMP-1 into its stun baton shape and charged forward. With a mighty outward swing he attempted to knock the Successor's blade arm wide, to open up the body for a strike...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Character: R.I.O.T

As RIOT moved into a dark shadow, RIOT got sights on its opponent, sitting on a rock across from RIOT. RIOT knew that this is a perfect time to get info on this, impaitent strain.

TARGET...LOCKED ON...
    SCAN...COMMENCING...
    SCANNING...

RIOT now waited for the strain to make its move, if it ever did....

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Seeing the new attacks trajectory he let out a burst of energy out of the shafts on his left side letting him dodge the attack. Landing he dashed behind Rex towards the prima picking him up with his left hand. "Successors must obey their duty to CAESAR. You will stand down or the prima will be terminated. So much as move and the neck will be crushed before you reach here." He didn't care how the battle ended. Just that it ended quickly.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, this is going to be a long post. -_-

Character: Ares
    Area: Secret Chamber

All the while, Ares had been thinking about what Exodus had said.

"The Sword of Damocles, Ares...Do you know its true message, what it teaches the masses in regards to power and fame? I told you and doc the story of Damocles a few moments ago. Since you are young, I want to make sure you have a complete understanding of the hidden message within the story. Once you have understood the message, understand where it comes into play in some of the decisions you make."
    . . . That's what he said . . . but what does it mean?

"Ares. This is "Her."
    Looking up in surprise, Ares looked towards Dr. Larten before turning to where the doc was looking. No words escaped his mouth as he stared, shock and awe overtook him, blocking out all that was clouding his mind. He simply was; He existed but was nothing more.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:Orpheus and Eurydice
    Area: New Parthenon

"Very impressive."

Eurydice's head snapped up at the voice, immediately taking in the intruder.

Subject: Intruder 29524
    Race: Strain
    Power: Unknown
    Threat Level: Unknown
    Remaining Unit Power: 87%

"Eurydice."
    Voice Recognition: Ally 1-Orpheus
    Eurydice looked down towards Orpheus, noting his clenched fist. Just like her, he hadn't noticed the Strain standing in the shadows.

"So this is a Surrogate?"
    Looking up, once more, Eurydice's eyes scanned the room quickly.
    Subject: Intruder 29524; King CAESAR
    Distance from Unit: 3.1 meters
    Distance between Subjects: .2 meters

"Go."
    At his command, Eurydice moved. Within seconds she was standing behind the king, system on full alert.

Orpheus continued standing off to the side, staring at the intruding strain as his king spoke, "Quite beautiful, isn't it?" Eurydice stood beside the king, watching the Strain carefully. "What brings a Strain to my presense? Do you have business with me?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Kanna
    Area: Ruined City

"You know your pretty strong for a human...you are human right? Sometimes a scent isn't enough to be able to tell, oh yeah your question first, to answer your question to why I can't reach my blood supply, well I've only tried once and when I tried to go further into the University...I felt like I was about to loose my mind...something or someone in there was making...me thirst extremely..."
    Kanna looked up at the Sym when he finished. "Something . . . or someone . . . was making you thirsty? Hmm . . ." Looking back down, she mulled this over in her head. "Well, would you like to try again?" Kanna asked, looking up again. Her teal blue eyes shined softly in the moonlight overhead as she spoke, portraying nothing more and nothing less than what they wished. Kanna knew there was fighting out there, she could hear it. Bombs going off, and some Strain yelling to the unknown successor. And yet, Kanna ignored it. Nothing in her life, before, had been more important than protecting the city and her family. It was always of top priority. Nonetheless, she asked without pausing, looking Kokoro straight in the eyes. Fighting the successor would be useless for her at this point. She was slightly woozy from hitting her head earlier - not enough to mess with her thinking - enough so that it through her movements off. "I'd be willing to help you get to it, if you want. You can't go too long without drinking or you might start attacking innocents, whether you want to or not. I know . . . I've seen it." Shifting her eyes to stare at the uneven ground once more, Kanna muttered, "Oh, and I am human to answer your question. . . just different from most."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Hiro
    Area: The Tunnels

"Successors must obey their duty to CAESAR. You will stand down or the prima will be terminated. So much as move and the neck will be crushed before you reach here."
    Hiro whimpered softly, struggling in the Trin's hand. It was no use, anyway. The successor/sin was too strong for him. Peering over at Rex, Hiro's eyes whispered a sorry. He hadn't meant to be so much trouble for the Successor, he just had wanted to help. You should know by now, Hiro, whenever you try to help, you just end up in the way.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 04-25-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

"You're near...Why do you hide? Do you fear that I will eviscerate your leader in honor of the humans? If that's the case..."

Exodus stood up and sprouted the two bone blades from his wrists. He maintained a combative stance as he said,

"...then give me a challenge! Give me something worthy of being called a fight."

Exodus began sniffing the air and made the discovery...

"CAESAR's your leader, huh? He will be eliminated...his head kept as my trophy. Yours will be next to his as the rest of the machines and the like are scattered throughout the barren wastes, suffering irreparable damage. But enough from my end. Tell me who it is I call forth and for what purpose you destroy man-made structures."

Exodus' eyes glowed blue as he made the parapet wall separate from the top of a building into the alleys.

"Come out or eat alabaster."

Exodus made the parapet drop to see if any reaction would take place.

Member Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character: Peacekeeper Rex
    Time: 10:45 PM (?)

Rex sized up this new situation. He had not expected the criminal to try such an underhanded tactic. Rex was annoyed at himself for being tricked, and even more annoyed at bringing the pup down into the Tunnels in the first place. The best route was surely to let the Prima die and take down this mysterious Successor and beat some answers out of him.

As Rex altered his SAMP-1 into its laser form, a peculiar feeling tugged at him. Was it sadness? He couldn't believe he'd be upset over the death of some worm that had been with him for such a short time. Though it was very young to expire...

At that moment, however, a boom rumbled through the chamber. Sounds like explosions could be heard on the surface. The roof began to cave in, great chunks of concrete shaking lose and falling toward the small group.

Rex switched his laser to the more destructive KILL setting and shifted his aim upward, blasting the larger chunks falling toward him.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Still holding onto the prima he set up an energy shield melting the rocks as they made contact with it. While capable of protecting him from physical attacks lasers still where able to pass through. Walking towards Rex he turned his left arm back into the cannon and aimed it at Rex's gun. Firing he knocked it out of his hands sending it flying into the tunnels and waited for him to be crushed by the falling rocks.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Erebos got down on one knee and bowed to the King.
    "I am Erebos,, and I have been waiting to meet you for a long time." He explained.
    "What makes you think we should trust you?" EINSTEIN asked.
    "I hate humans." Erebos explained. "In fact, I hate all things that are not machines."
    "I don't believe you."
    "Why would I lie? Us Strains have nothing against you Sins, not to mention that I don't have a death wish." He smiled in an almost mischievous way. "I'd never try to fight the Sins myself. My powers don't work on you."
    EINSTEIN looked at CAESAR. Personally, he didn't trust this Strain, but the real decision was up to the king. Depending on Erebos's loyalty, he may be able to use him.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the SAMP-1 went spinning out of Rex's hands, the Peacekeeper acted fast. He twisted to the side, a large concrete chunk smashing into the ground where he'd been. As he increased the power on the magnetism at his rib cage, drawing his weapon back to him, he picked another falling chunk and gave it a spinning kick, sending it sailing toward his opponent. Though it disintegrated almost instantly against the shield, for a couple moments it obstructed the Successor's view of Rex, which was all he needed. Before the Successor's field of vision was clear, the SAMP-1 had sailed back into Rex's hand and he'd squeezed off two blue shafts of STUN energy, aiming for where the Successor's head had been.

If this works, and the Successor is disabled, I should be able to get to the Prima in time to shield it from the rocks. The Successor shouldn't be too damaged by them, Rex thought. If I hit the Prima, it will only be knocked out for a while.
    Last edited by Fox_of_Silver; 04-26-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Kokoro heard the commotion outside but quickly refocused on Kanna when she offered the help reach his blood supply, "wait...you would help? but it could be dangerous...and I can't go very close with you if I do then...alright, I'll take you up on that offer, but to repay you, I'll watch over you and prtotect you from other syms or any other trouble you might get into, like a body guard" Kokoro gave a slight smile, and then looked up to where the commotion came from, "we have to go now, before it gets too extreme, but we have to be quiet and extra cautious" Kokoro stood befor Kanna and held out his hand to her," lets go"
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The rocks made it impossible to see what was going on in front of him. No matter, he still had the prima to use as a shield. Moving his arm before him he barely managed to intercept the blasts with the prima's body knocking it out. The prima as some hold on him. It'll be best if it was awake. He brushed the prima's body against the field with just enough contact to inflict the maximum needed pain to wake it up. "Drop your weapon or I will crush the prima's neck."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

RIOT quickly backed furtur into the alley to avoid the falling object coming down toward RIOT. Upon dodging it, RIOT managed to get the info it needed.

SCAN COMPLETE...DATA ACQUIRED...
    NAME...EXODUS...
    AGE...UNKNOWN...
    RACE...STRAIN...
    WEAPONS...BLADES...
    TACTICAL STRATEGY...EXODUS WILL USE BLADES AT CLOSE RANGE...AVOID CLOSE COMBAT AT ALL COSTS..IF CLOSE RANGE COMBAT IS UNAVOIDABLE, DISARM BLADES...

As RIOT got the info on his adversary, Exodus, RIOT knew that this was going to be a good fight. It's been a while sence RIOT fought someone at its level or above it. RIOT pulled out its assault rifle and shot a couple of bullets at Exodus, to see how good Exodus reflexs are.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As soon as Exodus was about to speak again, he saw the immediate flash of some light with a few bangs. Exodus rolled right as the blades stayed on him to deflect some while other missed. Getting up, he said...

"A old-age assault weapon, huh? I said come out but since you refuse, I'll just have to flush you out."

The alabaster stone parapet up above the combatant came dropping fast. Exodus wanted to see his opponent. If it is allied with CAESAR, it must die. Exodus wanted to tear the opponent apart like a dog on a rag doll.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

RIOT quickly dodged the falling object, seeing that RIOT's enemy was eager to see RIOT, it decided to evade forward, so Exodus can get a glimps of fear.

SETTING UP SPEECH SYSTEM...STAND BY...

As RIOT sucessful dodged the falling object, it stood up, getting a look at this Exodus.

SPEECH SYSTEM...ACTIVATED...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ah, I now see my opponent. I am Exodus, knowledgeable advisor and tactician of the Strain. The fact that you use a rifle and moderate ordnance suggests you'd kill everything that isn't machine. The fact that you evaded the falling parapet gives me a new strategy in addition to the first fact. Speed is up to par and you prefer the use of distance weapons. I wonder how you will hold up in close quarters..."

Exodus remained stern and pointed a wrist blade at the machine...

"...Answer me...who are you? Why have you chosen to eliminate humans and serve CAESAR?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rex aimed his weapon straight at the pair, and mentally flicked the gun to the KILL setting. He would no longer play these games with this criminal. He might have well have used an ant for a hostage. Once the prima was fried, there would be no more obstacles to their battle.

Looking at the pup, Rex hesitated -

A large chunk of concrete struck him on the metal side of his head. He tottered to the side, turned his weapon upward and disintegrated another falling rock. Too little time - he leaped away from a mass of rock larger than he was, found his jump stopped by the wall - he looked up - a wall of head-sized rocks seized him, clawing down from the wall and ceiling. A few red blasts seared out of the cloud of debris.

After a few moments, there was no movement from the pile of earth and concrete.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

With the collapse of the tunnel the rocks ceased to fall. Seeing Rex buried he let his shield down. Tossing the prima away he found he was blocked from the exit. This worked out in his favor as it prevented anyone from easily entering the tunnels while he did his search. A mini camera slid out of his wrist. Unlike the drone it had a much longer range but was stationary. He tossed it up and watched as it attached itself to the ceiling. Leaving the prima alone he began to make his way further into the tunnels. It wouldn't be long before the symbionts found out the exit was blocked along with access to their food supply.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"My name? Heh, you shouldn't waste your time asking that but since you're an opponent worth fighting, I might as well. My name is Rapid Infiltration Offensive Terror, but my adversaries usually call me Riot."

With his shades over his dark, terrorfying brown eyes and with a dark look on his face mask, he answered part two of Exodus' question.

"Why do I serve for CAESAR? It's simple really. One, he created me. My master has found my once destoryed corpse and has revived me. He has saved me from a death that would've been the end of me. And as a creation to CAESAR, I must forfill his desires. Two, we Sucessors have been enslaved by these corrupted humans for too long. These humans must be erased from this earth's soil for good and then we, the Sucessors, along with your race, if your race chooses to coroperate, can live a peaceful life on this earth. We will do everything in our power to gain our freedom, any adversary that stands in our way will perish before us. Even you, if you don't coroperate. So, what's it going to be, Exodus?"

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Kanna
    Area: Ruined City

Taking his hand, Kanna smiled at Kokoro; it had been quite a while since she had truly smiled for someone, at least, during the night. "Alright, we'll be quick, quiet, and careful. Easy enough." Exiting the building, she noted where the fighting was going on. It was in the direction of the University, off to the west of where she was standing. Guess we'll just have to go around a bit farther out if we want to avoid the fighting, shouldn't be too hard. As she began to walk, she heard screams in the distance. Flinching, she ignored the screams and continued on. No, Kanna, you can't help them right now . . .

Without even realizing it, Kanna had come to the University's gates. "So . . . where exactly is the blood hidden in here?" she said, looking up upon the large building. Unlike the city, it was new looking and, also, unlike the city, she hardly knew the University at all. She had been there a couple times, but not enough to memorize the layout. This may prove to be a bit of a problem if he doesn't know the layout well . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Hiro

Crashing to the floor, Hiro shuffled up from the ground and hid with his back against the wall. The machine with golden eyes ignored him, once more, turning his back and walking the other way. Breathing out, slightly, Hiro relaxed his shoulders upon his dismissal. Tears came to the brink of his eyes before he wiped them away and stood up again. He raced over to where the ceiling had fallen in on the successor and began moving the rocks. Many of them were too big, but he used his whole body to move them aside. Digging deeper and deeper into the rocks, Hiro's eyes began to be filled with determination. He soon grew tired of moving the rocks, but wouldn't stop. No, I can't. . . not until I find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Sara

While the two successors were fighting, Sara simply stood back in the shadows and watched. She wanted to help the little Prima, but knew if she got too close, the successor would notice and surely kill it. The one closest to her, claimed to be a Sin. He certainly acted the part with his cold-hearted feelings - or lack there of - for the young Prima. Sara flinched when she saw the Peacemaker point his weapon at the Prima, even more when the building started collapsing. Instead of helping, she continued to stay out of harm's way while the rock began to fall. As the Sin/successor began using the Prima as a shield, she almost went out to help him . . . almost. Holding herself back, she watched silently as the building fell more, and as the Peacemaker held up his weapon once more to face the Prima and sin/successor- this time, aiming for the kill. Sara froze, the seconds ticking by far too slowly, but the Peacemaker hesitated, and was then buried beneath the rocks.

Blinking, Sara finally returned to her body. Swearing under her breath, she noted how the exit was now impassible. Her red eyes gleamed in the poor light as she grew hungrier. She quickly hid as the Sin/Successor went past, finally letting the Prima go. It scurried up against the wall before rising once more to push away the rocks. Even when the rocks were bigger than itself, the child Prima still pushed them away, using all of it's body weight to help.

Finally, Sara moved. Coming up swiftly behind the Prima, she caught it in her arms as it fell backwards, exhausted from working. "Would you like some help with that?" she asked, looking down. The Prima's eyes widened as it steadied itself once more, then it nodded. "Y-Yes . . .please." It said, on the edge of tears. Sara nodded once and started moving rocks - she was a lot stronger than she looked. "My name is Sara." she said, smiling a bit to calm the lost puppy down. "I-I'm Hiro.. . ." it replied as it moved more rocks away. Nodding once more, she added, "Nice to meat you, Hiro.

Sara removed a heavy rock, throwing it off to the side.
    Beneath it, was a hand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"An acronym for a name, huh? CAESAR isn't the only one who could have granted you a second life. Had the Strain or humans found you, they could have done the same. They would not have made you a predator of all who oppose CAESAR. Humans would have probably made you into something equally beneficial for all races. The Strain would have made you into something different. Being allied with the humans, we would have offered them help. Humans created machines for several different purposes...menial tasks, information storage, medical assistance, transportation...even war. Some humans created machines for good purpose and some for the opposite. Whenever the humans noticed a flaw, they did whatever they could to make improvements on the flawed product. They wanted to make machines perfect when there is no such thing as perfection. Still, they kept going with their tireless efforts, never giving up. To turn against the creators is nothing short of treason and since I am allied with the humans, I am left with no choice but to give you your second death in the hopes that either humans or Strain can make improvements upon you."

Exodus took an aggressive stance in his human form and said,

"I refuse to call you Riot...Scrap Metal is more of an apt name for you. Come at me so I can show you the true meaning of a fight."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Peacekeeper Rex
    The Tunnels
    11:00 PM (?)

Just as one of Rex's hands was exposed, beams of red laser began cutting through the rocks. After a few moments, Rex sat up, rocks rolling off his frame, his red robotic eye seeming to burn red-hot.

DAMAGE REPORT
    FORCED SYSTEM REBOOT
    >CAUSE: BLUNT FORCE STRIKE TO HEAD
    OTHER DAMAGE: MINIMAL
    OVERALL DAMAGE: 11%

Rex took a moment to look around, taking in the situation. He noticed the Successor was gone, replaced by a pale, young girl. A quick scan revealed her as a Symbiont. She and the Prima pup had clearly been attempting to dig him out.

He had no idea why.

ENERGY REPORT
    PEACEKEEPER FUNCTIONS INACTIVE IN: 2 HOURS

Rex looked in the direction they had come, now blocked by a cascade of fallen earth and concrete. The Successor didn't go that way, he thought. He's gone deeper into the Tunnel system. I can still subdue him, if I find him. However, there's now no guarantee I can make it out of the Tunnels before my energy runs out. What in CAESAR's name happened to cause that cave-in?

And why is this Symbiont digging me up? Looking for spare parts, perhaps...
    Rex's other hand burst from the rocks, holding the SAMP-1. At the speed of thought, its light function shined to life, a filter blocking the UV rays. It was trained directly on the Symbiont. "Identify yourself."

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As soon as he started moving, Sara moved back, immediately lifting her hands in defense. Within seconds, the Successor was pointing his weapon at her. "Identify yourself." This is why I don't like machines. Sara took a step away from the Peacemaker, glaring at him in the dim light. "My name is Sara. The Prima looked like it wanted help, so I was helping him." Looking down at Hiro, she could see both relief and fear in its eyes. She bent over, patting it on the head. "Don't worry, I'm not going to attack. I have no reason to. I watched your fight just now, and I would think it's best for you not to get into another right after."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not identifying the Sym as being any immediate threat, Rex lowered the gun as he climbed to his feet. He returned the SAMP-1 to its default mode, and magnetically reattached it to his rib cage.

"I am Peacekeeper TK-421" he said to Sara, "assigned to controlling any hostile situations in the Ruined City. I am investigating the unlawful destruction of a security drone of Emperor CAESAR. Seeing as how our exit has become blocked, under my authority as Peacekeeper, I order you to assist myself...and this Prima...in finding an alternate route out of the Tunnel system. I also require any information you have regarding a Symbiont who was present during the drone's destruction."

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A puzzled look crossed Sara's face as the Peacemaker spoke, "Well, I can help you get out of here, but I'm not sure about any Syms that were out. There's a lot of us, many of whom go out each night to feed. Though, I don't understand why any of us would attack one of your security drones. Are you positive it was a Sym that destroyed it?" The tunnels shook as soon as she stopped talking. "Are you sure it wasn't one of them fighting up there?" Standing so close to the pile of rubble unnerved her, so she began walking. Turning on her heels and going the opposite direction of the Sin/Successor, Sara led the two in the direction of the closest exit she knew of.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Kokoro stared out at the university and put his hand to his chin as if thinking, "well...I'm sorry its been years since I last hid them and they could have been buried or something, the only way I would find them is follow the scent but seeing though that youre human..." Kokoro drifted off and an image of a girl flashed in his mind, Kokoro swayed.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information