AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Character: Amilia

Amilia watched as the girl from before appeared after throwing some knives at Syd. It seemed like Syd was about to explode with anger when he said.

"If you're a Strain than you should know my needs,"

Amilia's eyes widened slightly she was about to make a run for it when Syd grabbed her hand firmly and started to run with her, at first she didn't have time to react and ran with him in order to prevent literally being dragged. "What the...?!" her mind was sent into a flurry and she lost her composure

"Let go!" she yelled trying to get her hand free and struggling against Syd's pull. "I'm not going to just let you feed on me!" she added. She tried to tug her hand free but he had a firm grip and as much as her feet pressed against his she wasn't slowing him down all that well.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Syd

Syd pulled Amilia in front of him, her face barely an inch away from his, "Shut up!" he shouted, "just...shut...up," his voice slithering out of his now clenched teeth, his hand constricting around hers. His eyes were bordering on insane, his thirst, the worst it had ever been. He could smell the blood flowing through her veins, he could hear the beat of her heart, he could feel her pulse radiating off her. He needed to drink, he couldn't wait.

"You will let me drink, or you will die while I still drink," he seethed as he raised her hand, guiding her wrist toward the blade on his machete. He smiled pure bliss as her flesh touched the cold blade. He was nearly reaching ecstasy as her first drops of blood crawled their way out of her veins, "good choice," he said as his mouth connected with her wrist, sucking the blood from her body.

A clang was heard as the machete hit the ground, his sword hand grabbing her arm, pressing it harder against his mouth, as if the speed the flow of blood. He could feel her blood spreading through his body, warmth traveling from his toes to his fingertips.

He had to force himself to stop, "I knew you had a taste to match your beauty, my pet," he said with a blissful smile, his good mood returning, "I look forward to much more of it."

((edited for the bloodsucking part with Nephilim's permission))
    Last edited by Zandan; 03-21-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character: Amilia

Amilia stared wide eyed knowing if she struggled he may accidentally injure her even more than intended. She gasped as his blade cut her. She feel forward slightly when he pressed her arm harder against his lips and she winced from the feeling of the blood being sucked from her.

It was an odd feeling more awkward than painful in her mind, she started to get a slightly blurred vision and light headed as he pulled away from her lips, he hadn't been drinking that long but she imagined he must have taken a fair portion of her blood.

He had to force himself to stop, "I knew you had a taste to match your beauty, my pet," he said with a blissful smile, his good mood returning, "I look forward to much more of it."

"Y you ...ugh..." she couldn't really come up with much to protest as most of her thought was focused on trying to steady herself. She grabbed her cut wrist with her other hand and looked at the now blurry Syd. "I can't be his pet... I have too much to do..." she thought to herself.
    Sig and avy by me.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Morgen watched as Syd grabbed Amilia's hand, and ran. She knew what he was abou to do, could sense his mood...and then the scent of blood spread through the air, till she could smell it.

"You..." she snarled, taking off after them. Sure enough, he'd cut Amilia's arm on his machete from the looks of it, and had drained a considerable portion of her blood.

"Yes, I know your needs, Sym, but you shouldn't do this. Not without her permission! I can tell how she feels, no matter how obsessed you may be with her..." Not saying anymore, she grabbed Amilia out of the way, and drew her katana.

"Not against her will." Morgen said again, quietly. "Both of you are supposed to be my friends, but I will fight you if I have to. "

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus thought to itself and said,

"Long have the Symbiotic ones been a thorn in the side of the Strain. In all of my time existing here, I have noticed that they are starting to become slightly more violent. Humans call this, "Stepping up one's game...". Since the Symbiotics have done just that, the Strain will follow in sync. Due to the telepathic beacon I sent out, all Strain should now be following the order of preserving human life at all costs. I should not ignore my own order so i shall explore the land for a bit to get a feel for my current surroundings"

With that being said, Exodus left the bunker and slithered about the rubble that littered the ruined city. When seeing the same Symbiotic creature assault Amelia from before, it slithered atop a building and took human form, sitting on the roof. Over in the mix, a girl with a katana stood forth, ready to fight the Symbiotic one.

She can handle him...He stalks his prey like that of the vampires of Old World lore and shares the same murderous tenacity that a barbarian would possess. It's astonishing but his attitude and behavior kind of disrupt that balance. Humans call individuals of his grade, "perverted" or "creepy". That's what makes him quite deadly. What I don't get is why he hasn't tried for me, an Ancient Strain. Is he too accustomed to the idea that the Symbiotic ones and the Strain are to get along? There is an error in that...No one can force individuals to get along. Whoever this Symbiote is, I wish to converse with him after this conflict is over. He intrigues me. I should also try to communicate with the girl down there, ready for combat but I want to see how this plays out first.

Like a watchful eye, Exodus stayed atop the roof, motionless, looking down at the scene.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Friends?" Syd asked, a smile once again coming to his face, "with benefits I hope," his good mood could not be ruined by a sword being drawn on him. He had gotten his drink, although it didn't completely quench his thirst, it did a good job taking the edge off. "You look so adorable trying to 'protect' my pet, even though you protect her from the wrong person."

He picked his machete off the ground, making a show of twirling it around, "not against her will you say? She wasn't resisting as I cut her wrist, nor as I drank," his voice taking on, once again, a sickeningly sweet tone, "but fate seems to want me to throw out all my rules today," he said, taking a step towards the Strain, "not that it wasn't worth it."

Syd sprinted the few feet between him and the Strain swing his machete with all his might, it wasn't meant to hit as much as gauge is opponents reaction. As expected, she blocked with her katana. Either she wasn't expecting the strength Syd used or he was stronger than her, Syd didn't know yet, but she stumbled back a few steps. Syd's eyes caught every motion of her body.

During the first blows, Syd concentrated on swinging at the Strain and let his muscles settle into the rhythm of swordplay. He had no real form or style, more of a brawler than a fighter. After several minutes of attempting to get past the Strain's defenses, Syd smirked, before acting as though he lost his temper and began to batter at her as if to pound her into the ground. The Strain was good at blocking, he had to give her that.

Finally, Syd let up, just a bit, hoping to get her to attack him. He was not disappointed. His eyes noted the subtle shift in weight from her back foot to her front, the tightening of her grip around the hilt of the sword. The smooth, stable downward swing of the gleaming blade. So entranced was he in the simple slash, that he nearly forgot to dodge it. He jumped back, putting distance between them.

His smile returned, "Ah, such grace, such elegance, such cultivation. Your skill is only matched by the delicacy of your skin," he flirted, circling his opponent as if looking for an opening, "Now, let's get a bit serious shall we?" Syd said, as he charged again.
    Last edited by Zandan; 03-21-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Character: Morgen

"Friends?" Syd smiled; evidently he was in a good mood after feeding, "with benefits I hope,"

"You look so adorable trying to 'protect' my pet, even though you protect her from the wrong person."

Morgen rolled her eyes slightly, shifted a little in position. "Who else should I be 'protecting' her from, then? I believe that the only person I see here that would mean harm to her is you, whether she wants it or not."

Syd started to twirl his machete, flamboyantly, the swish of metal cutting through air audible.

"not against her will you say? She wasn't resisting as I cut her wrist, nor as I drank," that tone he used when he was trying to be sarcastic, she noted; "but fate seems to want me to throw out all my rules today, not that it wasn't worth it." he took another step towards her.

"Maybe that was because she /couldn't/ prevent you from cutting her wrist with your machete and drinking from her because...you seem to forget that she is merely human, and that you are stronger than her physically." Morgen took a few steps to her right, circling him warily.

With an unexpected movement, Syd closed the distance between them, swinging his machete, taking advantage of the element of surprise. "Tch," Morgen's eyes widened, and she hissed, reflexes automatically raising her katana to block it, but she still stumbled back a few steps. Damn, the Sym was stronger after a drink...

Syd continued slashing, merely testing her. These she blocked easily, metal clashing against metal. Then he appeared to want to use brute force, as if something angered him. "Trying to turn this into a common alley brawl...? I won't let you," she thought, blocking more fiercely than ever. She could go on doing this all night.

He left an opening, and she took it, swinging the blade downwards, aiming for his right shoulder. Syd leaped back, denying her the satisfaction of drawing first blood.
    He smiled, comfortable again."Ah, such grace, such elegance, such cultivation. Your skill is only matched by the delicacy of your skin," he circled her, stalking her every move. "Now, let's get a bit serious shall we?"

Morgen allowed him to charge forth, wildly swinging his machete, and then sidestepped easily, slipping into his mind. In this illusion, he'd sliced her apart, and blood gleamed wetly on her front, soaking into her kimono top, turning white silk crimson.

"I won't waste my energy if I don't need to. And I'll spare him the pain of attacking his mind again." still holding her katana, she stayed to the side, where she fathomed up more illusions, each one more gruesome then the last; because they were, after all, illusions.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia watched in a haze for a little while, unable to do anything else really she took a few steps back and feel down. She kept watching the fight hating it more and more, while she didn't really like Syd she didn't hate him and she wasn't one to like violence to happen because of her. Then she noticed it, for some reason she heard it as if everything else in the world were silent and it was all she could hear. Breathing, not of a single individual but of quite a few probably all Syms drawn by the scent of her blood and the aggressive energy of the fight.

The girl seemed to have Syd under some sort of illusion and Amilia yelled, "Stop it both of you! We're not alone, what's done is done lets get out of here!" She got up just in time for a Sym to appear behind her, she turned as saw as his hand swiped to catch her she did a back bend and used her hands and momentum to flip back and away from the Sym, a few more appeared. Amilia winced and grabbed her wrist as it started to bleed again reopening from the sudden pressure of having to support Amilia's weight. Four more Syms showed up making a total of five Amilia backed up near the girl and Syd.

"My bunker is just in those piles of rock, if we get in there's no way for them to reach us and they'll give up....," she whispered to the girl as she tried to stop her bleeding once more. "Everything's all groggy though I don't think I can really run like this and I'm bleeding again now, if we don't get out of the open more will come."
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Still, ever watchful, Exodus sent a message to the katana-wielding combatant after seeing "her" get sliced.

Very impressive, young Strain mistress...you managed to evade his attack while giving him the idea that he got one off on you. Illusions are your forte then, I would assume. For the record, I'm just watching but if he gets too strong, I'll step in while you withdraw with the girl. She is vital to freeing my siblings from their earthen tombs for she is a researcher trying to gain information of the Old World...What have you learned about the enemy combatant aside from the fact that he's one of the few sexually-driven Symbiotic? What can he do?

Crawling down from the roof, Exodus remained human, leaning against the front wall, the pale light casting a reflective glare off his glasses. He began to talk to the girl some more as more Symbiotes appeared.

Summoning for help, he has done...In that case, will you need my assistance?
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-21-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Character: CAESAR
    "Ah, I thought you may never ask, Brother." The Sin King smiled happily. He was rather proud of his completion of the Surrogate. Although, his pride was different from that of a human. A Sin's pride was more like He'd learned that creating Surrogates was not only possible, but practical.
    "We have created a living thing."

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Watching Syd fight off her illusions, Morgen smiled in entertainment. She could conjour up as many of them as she wanted...they took real strength to fight, too.

"Stop it both of you! We're not alone, what's done is done lets get out of here!" Amilia yelled, and Morgen turned in her direction. She'd been careless. Syd had, of course unconciously called for help from those of his own kind, she knew that much, and here they were, drawn by the scent of Amilia's blood. Morgen flew at them with her katana, aiming a few slashes to keep them back. Already Amilia was weak from blood loss; the cut in her arm still dripping. They snarled, moving back a little, and Morgen had to wonder how hungry they were, for their animalistic sides to take over. She only hoped that she'd be able to cast the illusion of pain in a wide enough net to catch all of their minds.

Very impressive, young Strain mistress...you managed to evade his attack while giving him the idea that he got one off on you. Illusions are your forte then, I would assume. For the record, I'm just watching but if he gets too strong, I'll step in while you withdraw with the girl. She is vital to freeing my siblings from their earthen tombs for she is a researcher trying to gain information of the Old World...What have you learned about the enemy combatant aside from the fact that he's one of the few sexually-driven Symbiotic? What can he do?

The voice still spoke to her, and she listened in to it, causing the wild symbionts pain at the same time.

Casting a glance out the corner of her eye, he was still fighting the remaining illusions. In the wryest tone she could muster, Morgen answered the voice.

I see. Very well then. I shall protect her, not only for you but because I do not want ordinary humans to get caught in this fray, if possible. Yet, I do not know all his abilities yet. I've been living at the University, of course.

Bending down, she tore a strip off her shirt and used it to tightly bind Amilia's wound. She would need proper medical care...and Syd was already coming to his senses.

Summoning for help, he has done...In that case, will you need my assistance?

In that case, yes...it would be very helpful indeed.

Hoisting Amilia onto her back, Morgen ran for the University, removing the illusions she had cast at the same time, leaving it to the mysterious other Strain to take care of them.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd stood still. Soaked in blood, but not his blood, nor any blood he wanted. He had killed her, the Strain. He hadn't meant to, he didn't want to kill her. He was sure he saw her dodge his slash, he wasn't even trying to actually hit her.

He watch helplessly as she fell to the ground, gurgling words through blood that filled her mouth and throat. His machete hit the ground, his hands began shaking. He didn't want to kill her, he didn't want to kill again. He never wanted to kill again. It was the reason he never drank his fill, the reason he remained thirsty for so long. He fell to his knees, bloody hands raised to his eyes. He couldn't shut it out. His eyes saw the blood, every drop, every splash, they saw it. They showed him what he didn't want to see.

Syd stood still. Soaked in blood, but not his blood, nor any blood he wanted. He had killed her, the Strain. He hadn't meant to, he didn't want to kill her. He was sure he saw her dodge his slash, he wasn't even trying to actually hit her.

Yet, why was he doing this? He was tearing into her, as if simply killing her wasn't enough. He was drinking her blood, he never had Strain blood, he never wanted Strain blood. Why? Why was he digging into her flesh, destroying her body beyond recognition. Why was he doing this!? Why couldn't he close his eyes? Why couldn't he stop?

"Stop! Somebody stop me! Please, please...somebody stop me," his voice died away, tears flowing from his eyes as he kept digging into her. The blood covering him felt like acid to his skin, the tears flowing felt like fire flowing down his face. He couldn't stop. This is who he was. A monster who kills without mercy. He was cast out of the main part of the The Tunnels for that reason. He could think of all the excuses imaginable, better place to sleep, quiet, less crowded, but the reason would always remain the same.

He went insane, the day of reawakening, his thirst overpowering. Syd didn't know what he was doing, he blacked out. When he woke up, he was surrounded by eight of his kin. Few would talk to him now. Only other outcasts bothered to make any kind of contact with him.

"Stop it both of you! We're not alone, what's done is done lets get out of here!"

Syd stared the ground beneath him. Where was the blood? He looked around, five blurs in front of him and two blurs moving away from him. His vision cleared. The blurs moving away became two females. Amilia and...didn't he just kill her? What was the Strain he killed doing standing there?

He couldn't get his answer before a voice spoke, "Oh, one of us is already here? If that's the case, why is he on his knees?"

Syd's head cleared quickly, his kin was trying to take his pet? Was there not enough humans? How dare they! He quickly found his machete on the ground, gripping it tightly he stood and faced the five of his kin, "I know you smell it. You smell her blood, and you smell my blood on her. You smell her blood in me. You dare try to steal from one whose had a successful hunt?" Syd's anger once again returning, "You know who I am, you know what I've done, would you like to be part of that story as well?"

Syd stepped forward, and unlike with the Strain, he crouched into a fighting stance.

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus watched as Amilia and the Strain girl escaped. Getting up, the beast in human form walked forward to the group of symbiotic ones and said,

"What's this, I see? A parasite turning against his own kind? This is laughable, even for me. Did someone's quarry flee the scene? I noticed you nailed one of them. A nice strike, I might add. Too bad you only hit an illusion, though. If that actually connected with her, you would have killed her."

Exodus looked at all of the other symbiotes and continued.

"What are all of you inferior organisms looking at? You alone seem to prey on women like the filthy little bug you are. You want to get her, don't you? You want your quarry back, your feast, no? With all these others about, they could do the very same and go after that which you feel is yours. The symbiotic ones are nothing more than leeches in human form, draining humans of their blood and then leaving the empty husks behind. One of them is a Strain and a beacon has been sent out giving the entire Strain race orders to protect the humans, even if it means doing a little bug hunting."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Morgen fled, she thought back on the scene that had happened back there.

She'd seen into Syd's mind - it had shocked her -- but sent a shock of feeling through her at the same time. Maybe she did want it - Strains, after all were alone for the most part of their lives.

But with a wounded Amilia on her back, she had other things to think about, for now. And that other Strain - he didn't really have the right to control her.

She reached out, connecting with his mind.

"Give me your name, at least...I want to know what I'm doing. My name's Morgen."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The voice...it was the girl again...she spoke her name...

A fine name, Morgen. I am Exodus, the eldest living Strain currently. I thank you for taking care of Amilia yet something bothers you. What is it, child? Perhaps I can provide answers. I would like to know of this university, in return.

Exodus smirked a bit at the symbiotes, waiting for a word...
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-22-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

You're welcome...Well, the University is where most Strains live, under the protection of Dr. Larson, their 'leader'. I wasn't living there, at first, I woke up in the middle of the ruined city and was brought back there by some exploring Strains...I have no prior memories to that.

Those Strains...at the University, believe that Dr. Larson is our 'saviour'...many of them use his name in reverence and awe. But I don't see that...he could even...control them, if he wanted to. I'm only bringing Amilia there because there's proper medical attention...

Morgen gave a mental shudder she was sure Exodus could feel, and waited for his reply.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish to see this Dr. Larson myself. Those at your university may see him as your "savior" but does he know of the original father of the Strain, Araxis? As one of the three direct descendants to Araxis, I have been around longer than you could ever know. That is why I bear all of the Strain upon my shoulders. As an Ancient, I must carry this task. I will speak to this Doctor myself but I want every living Strain to be present. I want them all to hear the history of Araxis and his unfortunate downfall. I will show them all my true form but will start off in human appearance to make them feel at least a little bit comfortable with me.

"Sexually-motivated Symbiote, I hate to be the bearer of a bad omen but I'll let you settle your conflict with your own brethren for now. I have business to attend to. You still intrigue me though so please stay alive. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Exodus took a bow and ran off keeping a mental connection on Morgen, his newest ally.

I'm following you now, Morgen. It seems your friend has some family problems to take care of. From what I heard, he's paranoid that other members of his race will take his prey, Amilia. As a result, he has steeled himself and is most likely going to kill his own kind out of paranoia and greed. Just keep speaking to me if you are curious of my history and such.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Morgen stopped running, on safe ground now. Amilia seemed to be sleeping peacefully...either that or she'd passed out.

Well, Exodus, I think you'll have quite a job persuading them...Doctor Larson was, apparently the man who brought humans back to life, along with us Strains. I, myself am not sure what happened to make me become a Strain.

Well, I guess I'll have to protect her the best I can then.

Morgen stopped talking then, and surveyed her surroundings, hoping there were no Strains straggling around to catch her.

At the same time she spotted a Prima cowering in the shrubbery near the gate. The Strain part of her naturally wanted to shun her, but Morgen herself would not have it.

"Are you all right?"
    Last edited by Rei; 03-22-2010 at 02:30 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The university was just another man-made structure to Exodus but regardless, he continued on.

In the time since my creation, I have not heard of a Doctor Larson. I was never raised within the chambers of this structure, nor was I awakened. They will soon know of the Ancients and their history.

Exodus caught up to Morgen and said,

"Pardon me if I sound rude, Morgen but who is this? A human? Strain? It's not Symbiotic...They don't cower."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

It's..she's...a Prima, I think. One of the partially animal humans. I don't know what she's doing here, though..."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus looked at the Prima, saying,

"So, that is what they are, huh? I've never come in contact with one before. The way it cowers...give it a home and educate it and it will become a useful creature in society. Currently, this structure is the closest. Since it bears the title of "university", the education here must be a network of knowledge."

Getting closer, Exodus said,

"Can you speak, half-human? If so, what is your name and why are you cowering here?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: She might not be on soon you sure it's wise to interact with her guys nor do I see anywhere her posting she was cowering o.o?

BIC:

Amilia roused slightly on Morgen's back. She looked around her surroundings we hazy still but she recognized Exodus and the general area as well as a Prima near them. "Mmmm, a Prima, did you guys threaten her or something?" she mumbled as she peeked over Morgen's shoulder at the cowering Prima.

"I'm sorry I keep dragging you two into trouble," she added as she slid off Morgen's back only to stumble back slightly sum before standing up with a slight shake in her. She looked around again and her eyes widened, "why are we at the university?" she meant to think it but accidentally said it out loud."Dr. Larson and I aren't on the grandest of terms perhaps I should finally get out of your guys' hair for now." she added. She wanted to turn and walk away but knew she didn't really have the ability to considering how much effort she had to put forth just to stand on her own at the moment.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The Prima didn't answer, her eyes darting around in fear.

Morgen sighed. She was tired... "Come on, let's get back to my room. And get some medical attention for Amilia, too." Amilia stumbled, and Morgen steadied her, holding on to her arm.

"Come on, Amilia, you wouldn't make it far without attracting more Syms," Morgen winced, "and the Strains at the University are mostly fine; besides, Exodus wants to keep you safe, and prove something to the strains at the same time...It will be interesting to see. I don't think Doctor Larson could refuse."
    Last edited by Rei; 03-22-2010 at 09:14 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It seems like a good idea, Morgen. We should take shelter to rest."

Exodus looked at Amilia and continued.

"You'll be safe here. There are many Strain present. The Symbiotic ones wouldn't dare come here. Especially when I'm around. She can feel at ease while performing more research. Perhaps talking with the doc is not going to be all too well. No matter, let's head in."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmmmmm my research has crossed the doctor's a few times. We always seem to butt heads," Amilia replied as she was lead by Morgen. She kept walking as they made it in, some Strains we up and about inside doing things of their own accord and walking around.

"Oh!" she gasped slightly and looked up at the slightly cleared Exodus, "I left the chip decoding at the bunker! We have to go back for it tomorrow....." she added. they made it to some steps and she looked up them as if they were the worlds tallest mountain. "Ummmm yeah..... that's not happening guys..." she added with a slight chuckle knowing there was know way she'd make it up them without falling.
    Sig and avy by me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information